Forgot to say max 16 character

or grind-frame

Is this some kind of nigger pokemon?

I like that one better. Roll

Muh Nigga

sixteencharacter

winrar
>Grind-frame it is

Lisa Kubrow. That's what I named mine. It was Lisa Kudrows birthday a few days ago too

It was quicker than I expected.
Sup Forums, meet Grindframe.
(The game doesn't let me use special characters apparently.)

just logged in for first time in 3 months, everything completely different again
bunch of stuff i have no idea about
i appreciate that they're always changing and updating but ugh, gets pretty tedious every time
i take a break it's back a whole new learning curve

I haven't been playing for 7 months. Half of my builds are useless now.
Check the wiki for the Update notes on everythng that isn't a hotfix. It helped me.

The fuck game is this again?

Wow it's not cumfart or beccas knot or ember futa cock or pmforcp. Sup Forums is softer than the actual general

Yeah I was expecting at least one person to say nigger

Warframe

yeah i was back for 6months up till i mived 3 months ago,
before that 6month binge it was almost 3 years, almost to the day, since i played last(it was weird lulz seeing all my contacts in game 'last seen 999days ago)

and yeah, already at the wiki, and just reading that i missed the mag prime devaulted and revaulted, just in time for me to miss it again fuuuu
well at least it will have bottomed out the market prices
just played a bit, it's still fun, love the space ninja thing

and a couple events on now looks like, dunno what they are, just more lists of missions
and this is what i mean about the learning curve, when there's an update like this there's whole new categories of stuff to relearn

heh yeah, well warframe is often just 'grindframe'
cause you grind
grind for parts, grind for xp, grind for materials/credits
grind
i only even came in the thread to second the first guys 'grind' cause he gets it

Litterally MR22
Done and seen everything. The game is getting progressively worse

wow, you're a trooper
at 14 almost 15 and there's nothing really worth doing to increase that (or even to keep busy and do at all)except grind for prime parts

i have vague hopes that this update will help open some out a bit,
even more vaguely considering joinging a bigger dojo, or inviting more to mine (i have about 90-95% completion on my own research, most of it from 3 years ago)
and see if i can get any enjoyment from the game that way
seems unlikely
but it's the most fun in a game like this i get
it's like back playing tenchu from 15 years+ ago
the bouncy bouncy fun fun fun really takes the edge off the grind
...but maybe not enough...

you might. That's what I did and joined warbros but it turned out the clan is dead and the general has been casualized by lelddit and the forums.

The best way to enjoy this game is to find a few friends to play with you and that you know are addicted to this game.

Kubrow

oh i just remembered my ideas from back before i stopped again was to master the parkour maps
my far my biggest weakness in the game, it's just not something i'm natural to(i play zero other fps except borderlands or stalker or fallout, not a precision fps player)
but that seemed like an angle that would liven it up, almost give up on the rest of the game and just play through those till i git gud and after that maybe the game will be more fun
or maybe too easy and less fun lol i dunno

>not named WorseThanSentinels
missed opportunities.

heh yeah i considered that when i said grindframe, but i couldn't get it clever enough
i was thinking 'notsentinel/notcarrier'