Finna bring my tolerance down to make atleast 1 joint bake me

Finna bring my tolerance down to make atleast 1 joint bake me

> Smoke everyday
> 4-6 Joints
> Being high only lasts about 20 minutes and does not give me the high i used to get

maybe you just getting shit buds

> Being high only lasts about 20 minutes and does not give me the high i used to get

AGREED AS FUCK UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nah get good shit im from UK so mostly Cheese and Haze.

Im on my 2nd day only smoked a joint and half yesterday to give it the farewell but fuck i get cramps in my stomach and feel sick when i wake up and if i dont smoke i throw the fuck up. Hoping 3 days or something then smoke one joint or 2 a day from there

3 joints a day is classed as a heavy user i've read probs some bs but wait a week? i dont know, alcohol you can not drink for 2 weeks but still drink the same amount so... Detox for a while?

Smoke more

Makes sense

where do you get this much weed?

you seem ill

Switch to a glass bong you will get high as a kite compared to joints and you will use less weed as well.

Just quit, seriously. I used to feel the same, ended smoking 10grams a day for finally switching for something harder. Isn't worth it in the end, man.

I'm thinking about trying wax for the first time, how high does it get you compared to the plant?

since it is just concentrated THC it will be alot stronger, but it will also shoot up your tolerance.

that's me, I'm Eddie Murphy dressed as an FBI agent on a garden party texting to Sup Forums because I've got an unhealthy attachment to this place.

select all grass

My tolerance is already high as fuck anyway, I plan on taking a month break.

Go six months and itl taste like the first time all over ageain

>payload.jpg

oh shit, the FBI just haxored Sup Forums!

where in uk?

That happens to me when it's shitty weed. Smoke good weed and you Stay high for more than 20 mins

I was a super heavy stoner for like 3 years, multiple blunts a day, that guy. Just know, when you stop after that much smoking life feels weird as fuck for a good few weeks.

tolerance break really works.
Just do a few months of detox if your up for it.
a tolerance break should be at least 3-4 months for a heavy user.
Drink lots of detox tea. eat healthy fruits etc.
Detox smoothies are nice too.

Other than that, Im a heavy user myself, 2 joints a day is average for me.
Still get high and im high a lot longer than 20 min, but i also live a 20 min drive from the netherlands so i get the real dank stuff.

You could also start to vape, a decent vapepen costs about 150 to 200euros, youll need a lot less weed to get baked.

Bake brownies bro,
With a joint u only get 30% thc.
If u make weedoil u can used it to bake something,you get 100% Thc