CD/trap/Mental illness thread

Hello sexy

Hiya!

That's a gorgeous ass you've got there

Thank you :)

Wanna show us the front too? :*

Hnnnnnnnng
Would love to suck and play with you

How did you get your penis so pristine looking!

you look so sexy in these outfits, im very jealous :3

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

beta fag

:)
Just natural I guess :P

Dat you OP?

where you from

Holland

>be me
>be virgin
>be 18
>be online dating
>get message from trans
>think about it
>why not
>have huge pantyhose fetish so I buy her some
>arrive at house
>go to room
>puts pantyhose on
>sucks me
tryingnottocum.EXE
>time to fuck
>rip hole in pantyhose
>try to force it in dry
>tells me to spit on her ass
>slide it all the way in first time
>fuck her hard and fast and cum in 2 minutes
>soak in her for a while
>get hard and fuck her for half an hour while playing with her cock and tits
>cum in her again
>get dressed and leave

MFW cant stop thinking about traps 12 years later and married.

More jpgs from this angle!

welp, i guess i'm not straight anymore. really sucks too. i used to be so sure of my sexuality.

Dat foreskin tho.

I would totally trip on accident with my mouth open in hopes of landing on that dick of yours, no homo.

You Dutch guys always have amazing bodies I swear

Oops!

do you know how many times you've posted that exact same comment
fuck this site site is full of autists

pretty hot tb(h)

43kb come on user :P

be my sissy sex slave pls
when i'm not violently fucking you i will make you food and cuddle

Moar of this

Lol there

Aww you're so lovely.

y-you still owe me some play time ._.

Thanks!

10/10 ass
10/10 dick
Would butt fuck this instant
Would blowjob this instant

i kind of want to spank you, too
very nice and pale butt

Holy fucking shit how can you be so perfect??

;)
Red marks!
Luck I guess :O

i dunno i guess i am blessed by Satan

I'm like 95% confident these pics aren't even of OP.

I'd spank that ass with my cock

Doesn't matter, I'd still pound that ass

Continue.

Duh

You'd get spanked extra hard for being such a dirty little whore.
After I cum in you though we can cuddle. I take care of my property ;3

me too, I just feel like OP isn't lucky enough to actually be the person in the pics

Whoever it is though, is a lucky son of a bitch

>son

Problem?

I never post in trap threads and im not the least interested in your fetishes but since sometimes "mental illness" even stands in the title i have a question for you people.
Is this offending to you or does it hurt you, or do you see youself and what you are doing as a mental illness?
Or as a fetish (like i would call it)
How many of you want to be a "trap" like a real trap- surprising other people with your penis or something...
And how many do crossdress because they identify as two sexes or as girls? And for those: Do you think that is normal or do you think of yourself as "something is not quite right with me but it is ok" or something...

Okay those were not one question but im curious.

Yes I am OP. It's upside down and shitty writing, but whatever!

3.5, give or take.

show chest?

\B MASPR?

Not >her. You are bi.
You should talk to your wife about it. Slowly. Build it up even over a year or so. Don't hit her with it to fast.
Then maybe some time she will be okay with you having sex with trannys eventually, if it is really just the sex.
I never made use of it but my fiance said if i ever wanted just to have sex with another person, i could do it. As long as there are no feelings involved it's just like...you know...a game or something. But without the betrayal stuff.
And you could life out a dream maybe

It's a fetish. Mental illness is put in the title of threads as kind of a joke, since people relate gayness or anything other than strict heterosexuality as a disease.

Supposed to read 7:42 AM LOL

um...what?
Did i fail to get something here or were you raiting my bait. If so, im sorry i sound that dumb by asking something like this, but i was genuinely curious.

I'm gonna go with a 6 and a half, Bob

FUCK GOD DAMN OP YOU'RE THE HOTTEST FAGGOT ON HERE RIGHT NOW. Oh shit I'd fuck you and buy you nice girly outfits and fucking breed you every chance I got. You've got me fucking diamonds.

I love traps and I crossdress but I'm not stupid and I know wanting to have sex with men dressed as women and wanting to have sex with men while you're the one being dressed as a woman and being treated like a woman is a mental condition and isn't normal.
It doesn't hurt anyone though nor does it ruin my life in any way so I think it's even moderately funny that I technically have a mental illness but I'm not like the crazy maniacs or whatever.
Also all the other shit like feminine penises is just to troll newfags and normies because the way it triggers them every time is baffling

Anything less than 4 is probably a mistake.

Please keep the OC to a minimum. I hate coming to every thread and seeing some unshaven, square chin faggot posting himself dressed in girl clothes while not even showing ass/dick and saying "r8 me" and other faggots tell HIM "omg, ur so butiful! want 2 fuk u so bad". These threads have literally become a circlejerk. And please stop asking every """""trap""""" that posts OC for their kik/snapchat/whateverthefuckyoufagsareusingnowadays, you just look like a desperate, thirsty beta.

Calm down before you explode.

You da real MVP

So you do not see yourself as a man AND a woman (sometimes)? It's just a sexual arousing thing to you?
And may i ask- what exactly is hot for you about it?
Like subs like to be the weak or dominated part and fully give themselfes to the other person and into his/her hands and be controlled. Or like other fetishes are hot, just because it's a taboo (incest and stuff).
What is it with dressing as a woman and behaving like one (during and out of the sex act)?

Sorry if i still sound like a baiter. Im not

Fukin noice, too bad you're cut. :(

>you're cut
>too bad
>too bad you're cut

Allright. Very interesting view. Sounds like a lot of fun and even a benefit to (sex)-life.
Thanks for the answer

9, anyone?

>being a jew, arab or murifat

Intense... :O

Still not getting it. But by now im not expecting to be enlightend. So if you were wanting to confuse me, you have done your job

Source?

Shit, you got any insertions into the ass? Maybe some ball play with ass in shot? I need more of you.

not even fair

chest please

Sasha shatalova

I shatalova her face last night