youtube.com/watch?v=ypflzYpeGEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just miss her.

Fuck. Been through this.

that hits me right in the god damn feels

I keep this quote as the background of my home screen on my phone

Me right now

Me always

have you tried finding REAL friends you pussy fart?

damn no I was only searching for fake shitty friends
thank you!

That's where it starts, then they slowly stop inviting you places in favor of oher friends, and then you're back to where you were, trying your best to stay included

You got two options.

Either get the fuck out and do something

Or get the fuck out.

Sad. But true.

Help my feels are dying

Wrong.
Fuck you depressfags.
Live.

Well.
1. We are already to many on the planet.
2. I don't see a problem if people want to end it.
3. Live? Well i think it depent on how shitty your life is.

:)

i've been thinking about her for 4 days, Sup Forums.
she said she's been over me now, but i can't get over her so easy. i love her more than anything on this planet, whenever i see her or think about her my eyes get filled with tears.
what should i do?...

Listen I don't know where you've been, I thought about suicide at points but I always concluded that it wouldn't be worth it and I would regret it if I could. Because that's the only rule I live by, I will not kill myself, because no matter how much like a piece of shit you feel, you still have a character and personality and most importatnly potential to live a happy live, even if things look bad.

Because the world isn't exactly shitty or great, it's just the world. Whether you're happy or not depends on how you see it. There are far more stupid and asshole people on this planet who feel completely fine about themselves and you plan on getting kill is just plain retarded.

Life hack: Don't fucking suicide just because life is not on your side, it would be unfair for others if it was.

tl;dr fuck you

I can't tell you what to do. I have not been so lucky to have or been love. Any that most..

Though i can suggest try play games. Not the best choise, but it might help over time.

break up contact to her
in addition, people tend to lie about how easy a breakup was for them, she might be suffering just as much as you are, but you have to stay strong and forget people you lost, or you'll break like that depressfag user who is trying to defend suicide

You gotta get her back.
I don't know your story, and it may be better to give her time before you win her over but I lost mine. And I can't have her back. And I can't go on without her anymore.

well i play league of legends with some friends but not even it can get me through it, i also play some other games but most of the time i'm spending listening to music.
can you suggest me a game where i can put some hundred of hours into, besides mobas?

been through the deepest, strangest shit the world has gotten me into, still appreciate every little thing in life and i'm happy

this get me every time

I see your point ^^
But would it not be selfish, if we only though on our lives ( and our happiess) instent of doing what is best for the human race( or society)?
If you down because you suck at school. Would it not be okay to Huff it off to the afterlife? Well if you not good for anything you would only be a burden for the society :o

poor rover

she's from where i live but she stays in the uk, we've been in some sort of ldr i can say since april but the stupid me gave up on her during june, but only after she came home i started missing her and didn't have the guts to talk to her, only when i've been drunk. last week we got drunk and made out then she told me she loved me and i felt like i was high, the next day she told me not to make any high hopes because there's not going to be anything between us, her friend told me she cried after me when i cheated, so to say, on her.
she told me a few times she doesn't want to talk to me on this subject anymore (the love between us) and i don't wanna look desperate, even tho i love her from the bottom of my heart..
i see her almost everyday, because we hang out with the same group of people and it's really hard, no matter how much i try

did he really say this?
if so source?

Star wars online.
Star wars games.
Fallout 1-2-3-4
Mass effect & Dragon age ( feelings there ^^)
Shadowrun.
Warhammer games ( any is good)
Plauge inc: ( hell why not kill us all while on it? hiih)
Metro 2033 & metro 2033 Last light.
Elder scroll games.

I have many... Well now you know why i play games ^^

Me every morning

fuck man to much to fucking much

I DON'T CARE WHAT IT TAKES.

PLEASE HEAR ME.

there is more.

this is worth it.

a man once said to me. 'Son, killing yourself, that's the easy way out. All it takes is a finger, a cut, a pill.

But look at the man who keeps going. the man who keeps trudging through his life. That son, is true bravery. do you know why?

Because the man who keeps going does not know if it's going to get better.

The man who stops only knows it's going to end.

Ruh Roh

also

you guys made me cry,. . . because there is so much anger and sadness in the world. but no . . . help. ? i want to help with ya'lls feels. . but how? words? those aren't comforting, those don't last, you won't remember some faggot on /b telling you it's all 'gonna be ok'

i just hope some of you make it man. . . my name is punk. and i'm out. i love you guys.

>be me 25
>drink almost every day
>gf says im an alcoholic
>i don't feel like i need it
>it just makes me feel better
>whats so wrong with wanting to feel better?
>she keeps nagging about it even if its a couple days between drinks
>i'm starting to believe her
>and i don't really care

Whether you do good or bad to the human race is irrelevant at this point.
Even if I was literally hitler realizing what I have done I would not kill myself, but instead strive to make it better.
Who knows maybe you influenced a lot of people's lives.
Maybe some bully from elementary has been planted with true regret from what he did to you and will make a foundation that helps cure aids in the future
Maybe some kid you motivated on the street becomes the new david bowie
Maybe the conversation we're having will help me convince further suicidefags to not kill themselves

And besides, killing yourself makes literally no difference, sitting on my computer in my way too humid room right here I can't think of a single person that is really important to this world or anything really.

So don't, live on, even if it makes 0 sense.

I think your group will understand that they can't have both of you at the same time, just explain the situation to your browsies.

Damn... I most say that was not bad That was very nice ( i bow humble)
Well my problem is my learning ability. Like a turtle XD
I fear that then i get to university i will not be good enough
My dream is to be a engineer, and you can't have bad engineers ^^

Go to university. Do your best. If you fuck up badly try again or try something else. If you don't fuck up, congrats! Your dream came true.
I think if you really want to be an engineer, you can learn how to be a great one.

google is hard
youtube.com/watch?v=ugJfjmxOR2I

Okay... Ow...

RIP Bob
let's all have a moment of silence for the ross man

too bad most of them are better friends with her, fucking faggots

Stumbled upon this video randomly and now am sad as fukk.. Why would a good looking guy like him with wealthy parents/gf end it all at 22

youtube.com/watch?v=ypflzYpeGEw

maybe find new friends?

I'm sorry but this is tumblr-tier

what is this?

Why do the only people who really love me live halfway across the planet, Sup Forums?

What are about you? I doubt you would just come here just to help others.

What do you fear?

this was fucking me. they had me on those focus pills worst part is you just feel like someone else. as if your a zombie. glad my when my dad got custody of me he got me of the pills i feel like a person now.

they are ok but the fact that she's a female makes them all wet, that's why they like her more.

Nooice numbers there user
Nah I'm here to have my heart broken by poor anons and their shit-tier lives, but I like to cheer people up.
I recently had to accept not getting with a girl, but what I am the most worried about currently is that I have no fucking idea how to become a teacher in my school system, but I'll figure that out when the time comes.

That was great. Lol

fucking forest gump always gets me

I don't want to sound rude but that sounds like they would understand you even more.

what a bitch

do what you like, the mystake was always try to do what others wanted you to do so, if you already know that no matter what you're going to die alone, then fucking live for yourself.

Teacher isa very noble goal. Don't let people tell you other way.

I do hope you find a way through and become what you seek.

As for girls, aye i too gave up. I do understand them. fat asses do not get girls ^^

Berserk! So gud. He got hit in the feels pretty damn hard

best show

A super-villain is born