Post girls you know, anons say how they would degrade them

post girls you know, anons say how they would degrade them

reply with pic and text for reply

bump for hot relatives

I'd bury her in the sand and face fuck her and cum all over those tits then charge people to do the same

Tell her I'm going to put sun screen on her. Instead I cum all over her back and rub it in

Prop the dog up behind her so the dog fucks her in the ass as I make her choke on my cock

would gladly fuck her tits while she's still wearing that bikini, then pass it over to others when I cum. After that, we all take turns on her ass and mouth

She loves cum

Love those tits
Would love to bend her over in public and just fuck her silly and watch those just bounce around

bring her to the mall, rip her top off and chain her to the male bathroom stall for everyone to use

Melissa?

strip her naked, fuck her with a bunch of guys and cum all over her. make her walk through town like that.

Take off her top and use it to bound her hands together
Grab the back of her head and make her deepthroat me until i cum

Nope, name starts with R. But I'd gladly meet this Melissa, so feel free to post pics.

Force her to be the pool slut, getting blowbanged by everyone, sucking guys sitting on the pool border and then cum over those glasses. Don't let her clean up and make her get back home naked.

What a good job for her

I would rip off her sees to expose her magnificent titties. Then I would have her ride me cow girl style until I was about to cum. I would then pull out and cover her pretty face with my hot cum

make her drunk, then tell her to strip before i fuck her doggystyle while she looks in the mirror, seeing herself being fucked. post the video online

id fuck her hard till the baby gets brain damage

I would fuck her hard doggy style at the pool while her friends watched. I would fill her pussy with cum and then pass her off to her guy friends to get gang banged like the slut she is

What and where would you cum?

What positions**

I'd keep her glass filled with strong red wine until she's too drunk to walk straight. Then I'd expose her juggs and bend her over, fucking her ass until it stays gaping. Then I'd send her home with the empty bottle up her ass.

>what
semen
>where
on her stomach

Grope her tits, then proceed to rip her dress off and fuck her senseless

rip that dress, fuck her mouth, cum on the wine and watch her drink it

she'd she'd sit on the table with her legs pread as i fuck her

fuck her doggystyle in a full pub. then let everyone who wants cum on her

I'd strip the on on the right and pound her lights out from behind in that very beach

turn her around and finish on her belly

hook her up on drugs and force her to whore around for the next fix. Make her a group sex slut and keep her mouth open while she's getting milked by machines.

Force that skirt up and fuck her. When done, cum on her face and fling her onto the streets, no skirt nothing

take her to the sea and make her blow me underwater until I bust in her mouth

expose her tits in a club, then take her to the bathroom and have some fun, leaving her to rejoin he friends with her mascara and lipstick smeared all over her face

Convince her to come on an a free holiday where she would be treated like a queen. Get her to the large apartment me and a bunch of others rented, and force her to be a sex slave for ten days, all holes abused and ruined from the constant fucking at every hour, tits red from slapping, groping and chafing, no sleep allowed unless with a cock in her ass or mouth.
Rent her to strangers to cover off the cost of the holiday.

fill her throat with my cock

Slide her bikini bottoms off and spread her legs wide. I'd bury my face in her pussy and go to town licking and sucking on her clit. Keep doing this til she cums all over my face.

facefuck the one on the left until my cock is all red from smeared lipstick

Tie her up to her bed. And fuck her pussy real hard making her bed for more. And then cum all over her face. Then leave he tied up take her phone and invite everyone in her contacts to have a go

Fuck both of them together making them share my cock. Make them lick each other and do it in public so everyone knows what sluts they are. Then I'll cum all over their faces

Wwyd?

i'd lay her on her back and face suck her deep and hard

Throw her in the river

tie her up, suspended by rope. lower her down on a pole up her cunt, i'd go behind her and fuck her up the ass

fuck her like she fucked the counrty

What would you do to her?

how would you break her?

Show her pictures of your small penis

Will post reply for whoever does her.

Would 69 her on the beach

Tie her up with chains, whip her until she bleeds and piss on her face. Then fuck all of her holes while beating her. Also have some fun with a lighter.

Now do this one

fuck her feet as she pulls down her bottoms, reveling her tanlines and pussy. i'd go down and push my cock deep into her pussy, seeing her abs move as i push my cock in. id fuck her hard on the beach

what would you do to this asian?

tie her up in a back alley and let the local homeless have something fun to do all night long

if i wanted to fuck plastic, i'd buy a fleshlight

have her suck on my balls while my cock covers her face

Her

my little sister

Continue?

Oh fuck

I would position myself over her face and shove my cock in her mouth. Then I would just sit there, the entire length of my cock in her throat and my entire weight holding her down until she passed out. Then I would fuck her face until I came in her mouth and all over the rest of her

Slam her head against the wall and fuck her till she cries.

id fuck her pussy and squirt mayon on her tits, sucking one of them and making her lick it off the other one. after i cum deep in her cunt, she'd finger herself, pulling out the cum and eating it

Bury her in the sand up to the neck and use her as a cock hole and cum receptacle.
Alternatively, pull her panties down when she's sunbathing and start fucking her bone prone style, in front of everyone to show what a slut she is.

She might enjoy both of those things

ex gf

who likes my sister

any without shades?

wait for her to lay on her back then run up and straddle her chest and put my dick between her tits. Titfuck her until I bust all over her face in front of everyone

I would fuck her right on that bed with no hesitation. Just pull those panties to the side and start fucking her little cunt. She'll start to enjoy it and beg me for more. I'll finish deep in her pussy and let it drip out of her.

How about my big sister ?

Again. Will reply for any good responses to these or this.

I would make her sit on my dick on that merry go round and turn it up to 11. Let the machine do the work for me until I bust inside of her.

I would throw her onto the bed by her neck and hold down her throat in a light choke as I cut an opening in her overalls with a knife and fuck her bare cunt until I need to bust, then unload hard onto her chest, hair, and glasses.

I want her to grind me quietly at the beach, letting my exposed cock slide between her ass cheeks over that bathing suite. She whispers how she loves teasing me, and wants to go to our room. Instead, I pull her suite to the side and fuck her exposed pussy. She moans and begs to do this in private. I fuck her harder, holding down her hips so she's bouncing on my fat cock. She starts moaning and whimpering at my size. People start to notice. She begs people to stop watching, but they start pulling out their phones. She starts to cry but can't stop moaning and screaming in pleasure. She begs me to stop. A crowd gathers around her, calling her a slut. She begs me to pull out, since I don't have protection, but I nutt right inside of her, infront of the whole crowd that gathered to watch me knock up this fertile whore. Full of cum, she begs to leave, But I throw her over doggy style and yank down her swimsuit to fuck her ass. Everyone is loving it and sends all the pictures and videos they have of her to her daddy.

I'd tie her arms to the chair and use her face and tits as a cum dispenser for any man that has a spare $5. Men that use her mouth and tits to help them cum can slap her for free. For her benefit, I'll put a dildo underneath her, vibrating in her cunt, and never take it out, so she is constantly experiencing orgasms and discomfort.

I'd meet both of them on the beach and flirty really hard with them until they want to come back to my place. At my place we get them real drunk and down to fuck. I fuck right as left eats her pussy out. when they are both dripping wet, my friends and I will force fuck them until they are out of breath and get multiple loads on them.

Pic: my sister.