Name a greater creative genius than Beethoven Sup Forums

Name a greater creative genius than Beethoven Sup Forums.
(Hint: you can't.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UoXn8CfmpPI
youtube.com/watch?v=8hk3rKIW3qg
youtu.be/qpcgNrzMIH4?t=14m43s
youtube.com/watch?v=bFCe33uJxg8
youtube.com/watch?v=hiCJjD5bXXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=D9Cs_zb4q14
youtube.com/watch?v=5XP5RP6OEJI
youtube.com/watch?v=-K1g4y6xigU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bruce Springsteen

Wewus Khangs

Probably the guy who made this

Leonardo davinci

Oprah

try some of this in your diet.

Beethoven's parents, check mate.

He does come damn close...

youtu.be/UoXn8CfmpPI

youtube.com/watch?v=8hk3rKIW3qg

....Obviously!

Donny you're out of your element.
youtu.be/qpcgNrzMIH4?t=14m43s

skip to 14:43 and get rdy for the Ludwig god damn Van

Heheh, I think it goes a little over the top, but that first part has gotta be my favorite Beethoven- a ton of fun :)

chopin

Hitler

Seconded.

Beethoven's great grandparents. Double checkm8

Trump

/thread

Corey Taylor

Wagner, paganini, vivaldi.

Steinbeck

Moot

Maurice Ravel
Max Planck, Einstein, N. Bohr, R. Feynman

Amy Schumer

composed for piano only. a true genius but limited in scope + died young

CHOPIN

fucked a lot of whores and drank a lot of booze

HEIL!!!!

Definitely not Newton though, fuck that guy.

lol jk, Newton is the autists autist.
Also, who is Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart for 500, Alex?
That's not how the game is played, Connery.

Kanye West

Johann Sebastian Bach.
way better than beethoven or mozart or haydn or anyone else

Peter North

Kek

"The Dance of Death" youtube.com/watch?v=bFCe33uJxg8

Haydn.
Beethoveen's symphony are boring as fuck

Father Bach did not pioneer any new forms of music, but like Mozart he was a master of the CURRENT forms that dominated his time. Beethoven on the other hand invented Romanticism, which has been modern ever since. He will always be modern for 1000 years.

thats not fair, calling bach is like calling exodia, of course you will rekt everyone.

Bach is my favorite, but he was quite limited in style. I wouldn't say he was bursting with new ideas, or making breakthroughs. He's generally recognized as fleshing out, to the greatest extent, what already existed. Though I liked when he made music that meant something to him personally.

Lil Wayne

Yea this is boring, LUL
youtube.com/watch?v=hiCJjD5bXXQ
please user

John williams is a way better composer.

Art Tatum, not even close.

Classicalfags can't comprehend.

youtube.com/watch?v=D9Cs_zb4q14

Skrillex

i don't care about influence or inventing anything. i care about music. and beethovens music is not as good as bachs. there are a lot of artists who break the rules and invent any new form - but it can suck anyway. beethoven is about overwhelming the listener. but thats not, what good music is about. good music doesn't make you feel this rough affects, but makes you feel god or any other subtle feelings. beethoven is way to mundane. bachs music makes you feel the divine.

he was asking for it

Adam

Whoever wrote this BEAUTIFUL Hentai!

Aesop Rock

> im going to /thread now

Haha, I think Beethoven is (mostly) boring too.

I think it's a German thing. HItler's art and movement was too boring as well. Comes from Protestant Christianity, I think. (And a little too obsessed with the dramatic to see what was really happening.)

galileo invented science

fuck Beethoven

Pink Guy

Gottfried Leibnitz

How about you learn to formulate your own opinions rather than suckle from the test of a dying , shitty America

ok, well, if you think, being creative is being the first one, let's go back further than. aristoteles - platon - homer

Hans von Bülow

I don't disagree that Bach's music is arguably more pleasing than Beethoven's, however the fact that Beethoven broke the boundaries set by his contemporaries and pioneered new forms makes him a greater creative genius than J.S. Bach. Beethoven lived in a time of great political upheaval, with the French Revolution and the Napoleonic wars surrounding him and permeating his world, influencing his work. He also suffered with the worst affliction that a composer can have, deafness. He persevered anyway. Bach lived a peaceful, stable life as a church composer and his work reflects this.

Kafka

Kanye West

Schubert is great too-- but of course, he was just inspired by Beethoven!

Can anyone tell me if anyone did action-packed lieds like this before Schubert?

youtube.com/watch?v=5XP5RP6OEJI

Uhhh. Tesla?

Tesla is a fraud

i don't agree with your definition of "being creative". creativity is not about "the new", because i can shit on the floor and smear it around and what comes out has never been done. a real artist finds and causes something that was already in us, but was never portrayed or even never brought to mind; something, that is human or part of nature fundamentally, but was never brought to awareness. beethoven is boring, because he only makes you feel things, that everybody feels all the time. bach makes you feel something, that is very deep down and very "quiet", but universal and fundamentally human or even divine. it's as if he found the spiritual laws of the universe. and i don't think thats exeggerated. being creative is not making something new at all costs, but finding something, that is already relevant and always was, but never was expressed, because it was unconscious, but always there. that is a creative achievement.

This is the best, the story is dark as fuck i love it

ecco2k

Tru dat Kanye is the pengting shit I blast all DAY.

lol, no

Mozart. /thread

That painting is gay, he's holding a modern pencil. Call me autistic, but fuck me this at sucks.

Rachmaninoff and Liszt.

Liszt being the piano technician genius, Rachmaninoff being the melodic genius.

That painting is gay, he's holding a modern pencil. Call me autistic, but fuck me this art sucks.

mozart was technically a master and a prodigy who produced amazing works of art, but it was all, what would be considered at the time, pop music.

Sauce on that pls?

most boring music ever. and he was an asshole

This is correct.

This comes from a person who never ever listens to classical and doesn't know shit what he's talking about, just pouring out the good old saying about the most famous classical pianist.

Rob dolan

rdy 2 ride

youtube.com/watch?v=-K1g4y6xigU

music study fag here
Schubert is my favorite to listen to but irl he was a wimp. He either never had sex or he was gay and he was easily depressed.

Serious? It was painted in 1820, one of the most well-known contemporary portraits of L.V.

>L.V.
hipster detected

Jaden

mozart piccasso my mom bach haydn your mom and probably their moms too

/thread

Musician, philosopher and voice of a generation

Sup Forums

Beethovans parents grand parents tripple chkm8

This

i was thinking the same thing. good movie, but referring to it in this way is very hipster

/thread

This man right here

me (in a year or so)

They're not creative, retard

Beethoven was black.