twitter.com/jfwong/status/733433356013047808
youtu.be/F3HEg98daik
youtu.be/fwYy8R87JMA?t=66
twitter.com/devincf/status/733428506055479298
twitter.com/AliRadicali/status/733436960417718272
twitter.com/DarksydeDandy/status/733437786720587776
twitter.com/TheCartoonLoon/status/733443906763927558
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn I used to listen to Movie B.S. all the time, Eric D. Snider was p cool. Why did he say that about AVGN? Is it because he refuses to see the new Ghostbusters and Snider likes Feige?

>Why did he say that about AVGN?

All AVGN said was he wasnt going to watch the movie. Thats it. Noting about women or anything.

>world war z star

Nice photoshop but I can actually see from the pixels that the dates don't match.

it was just a prank bro!!!

>calling James' wife a gold digger

that's incredibly misogynistic

get fucked, faggot.

I used to think Facebook was the internet for dumb normalfags people. Now I see that Twitter is.

It's only misogyny when they say it is Otherwise it isn't.

>@s
Is that the twitter normie version of (You)s?

Yes

>everything is misogyny hork hork jazz hands transxirs

Yeah those actually aren't normal people.

What did this cunt delete?

I guess you do make a good point.
Facebook is back to being the cesspit of retardation then.

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO, RETWEETING STUFF ABOUT YOUR WIFE BEING A WHORE LMAO

just back from a 9 hour work day

any kekky updates on this while I was gone?

>haha hes a virgin, a married man with a kid is a virgin! Hahahah!

>the only people shitting themselves over rolfe's video are journalists/critics
I feel like this is a marketing conspiracy orchestrated by Sony to generate controversy since they know everyone despises the movie. Even Moviebob sided with Rolfe and said it was terrible.

what the fuck is wrong with these people?
why is everyone such vile bullies

its the internet. everything is magnified here

because cucks can only get out their aggression one way

>Calls a man who is married and has a daughter a 40-year-old virgin

They're not going to make him forget this incident, are they.

>sjw admiting the gold digging

they don't care about being subtle no more

remember to report all these people to twitter for abusive / targeted harassment

>why are abunch of cyber goons who've been gooning around the internet for 2-3 years acting like cyber bullies!?!?

You know whats wrong with these people. It's just that the rest of society starting to bite back at these fools.

Because they are fucking hypocrites and grew up their entire life never having their shitty fucking snowflake worldview challeneged so they have no problem with the ridiculous goddamn obvious cognitive dissonance it takes to claim to be a "good, tolerant person" while also being a raging fucking piece of shit who personally attacks and bullies anyone who challenges their way of thinking. Its disgusting, absolutely fucking vile. It's not like anyone has any good arguments either, if they really had a good argument and still called James a cunt then that would be fine, they are just complete children about it and everybody just accepts it like it's normal and okay.

Someone fucking shoot me, christ.

This is some unanonymous version of Sup Forums
Soon they will hope that James gets cancer or that his wife gets raped.

But James still diss the reboot in the end of his review
youtube.com/watch?v=nnLzz_hxzxo

Bullies >internet> here's your safe space

>toxic

Why is this tumblr's favourite word?

>After the backlash he still compare the Reboot to Michael Bays shitty transformers
UNKEKED

>libtards and SJWs cry out over bullying, mob mentality and attacking people not involved
>they do just that towards James and his wife

What?
Also didn't a WWE writer act like a cunt to James? Didn't they just have an anti-bullying program last year?

Might as well just add them all. Patton oswalts, dane cooks, all these faggots

>Think-king
what is this king meme and how is it related to James and/or cucks?

People keep taking his video out of context

>i've never seen an avgn video : the post
>doesnt know how he pronounces it

spotted the tourist

twitter.com/jfwong/status/733433356013047808

Who is this Devin Farci and hwy is he such a faggot

someone tweet this to Devid Felatio

>Star Trek V gumball machine
>Man baby man baby man baby
>40 year old virgin

why are all their insults so lame and middle school level? A Star Trek insult? Really?

HOLY RAGEING SHIT.
That guy is the biggest faggot.

>DUDE READ THE ARTICLE, ITS TELLS YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS FAGGOT JAMES ROLFE

No no, I swear that one of the twitter posts referred to him derogatorily as king or the only reason his wife you king him or something like that.

I figured it was a play on that

doesn't get more desperate than this, they want to try to get people to hate a person that's done nothing wrong. Even if he was a virgin, so what? It's not like that magically makes ghostbusters any less of a shit movie

He's a faggot who jumped on the Toby Turner train and talked a lot of shit after saying he hates shit talking.

A cuck critic who got beat the fuck up by the director of mumblecore films that involve himself jacking off on cam.

kek wtf

>mfw Dobson and Movieblob were two of the few people that didn't result to petty insults

guess a broken clock is right twice a day

i have no idea what point he is making. like why jump into the argument if you have no point? nobody knew who that ching chong was and all he does is ask people to read that shitty article.

>twitter.com/jfwong/status/733433356013047808
There is no fucking way these people aren't getting paid to say this shit.

>don't judge us for having lots of sex silly boys

>haha you look like a virgin

>maybe if you showed your sensitive side you would like our new movie ; ) *sips $30 male tear mug made in cambodia*

When you can't actually refute another person's argument, people usually resort to childish insults.

Sentience was a mistake

It's not so surprising. They aren't famous hip journalists or celebrities, so Sony doesn't feel the need to pay them to defend Ghostbusters.

The internet is the greatest invention ever but sadly it's accessible to any retard now, and everyone can show the entire world just how stupid they are.. and like I read in some meme like 10 years ago, stupid people are dangerous in large groups.

feels good to see people rising up against the left lately

i actually have something resembling hope for the coming few years

>Jame's Ghostbuster video was uploaded 2 days ago
>It's nearly up to 1,000,000 views
>53,000 likes
>2,000 dislikes

This has been fucking funny to watching these "critics" and "journalists" try their goddamn hardest to force a controversy when there is none. They've probably given James a nice little boost in popularity without even realizing it.

inb4 one of the female cast members come forward that James sexually assaulted her on the set

I'm loving all theses insults I'm hearing from "progressives"

>shaming for how he looks
>shaming for being a virgin
>saying is wife is a gold digging whore

Article is bullshit too. Seems people as unintentionally sexist. Also says how this Gb isn't for the old nerds. Okay. They still have a right to voice opinion on that.

imagine if this happened BEFORE the auction, causing it to be like twice as successful. Would it be possible that all these "journalists" could be revealed to be so objectively wrong and agenda driven since they chose to start a hate campaign on someone who was trying to raise money for childrens hospitals, that they committed mass suicide like the end of that one Neil Breen movie?

These shitty sites literally cannot even google the guy they're writing a hit piece on to see if he was married or not.

Shows how interested they are in presenting the truth, I suppose.

It's such a ridiculous accusation that I can't imagine James even being offended by it

why are people suddenly white knight james now when only a few months ago the same fags were making fun of his receding hairline and claiming that he let big black bulls cum in his wifes ass

This movie will still get so much money in USA alone for the sole fact that a bunch of girls are going to see it just because "muh feminism" and they're gonna be fans of GB for no other reason than that its popular right now.

Same thing with capeshit, every other girl was suddenly Ironman's biggest fan because superhero movies are a thing right now.

UNJUST

because he actually did something with balls
and all of the insults flung at James were never serious insults.

that's what Sup Forums does with people they like

they're too fucking beta to dare speak ill of someone as rooted in the history of internet video as james is

>that they committed mass suicide

these kinds of people will never admit to any form of wrongdoing unless they feel they can gain from doing so

it's all pretty hypocritical is all. getting angry at people getting angry at him over some trivial, irrational shit is no different than what Sup Forums did when his shitty movie came out. just saying

i've always been consistent with my AVGN dicksucking ;)

don't be retarded. this has nothing to do with 'the left'. grow up and develop some basic compassion unlike these people.

HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA HA

AlphaOmegaSin backs James
youtu.be/F3HEg98daik

I honestly think it's because 90% of the people bitching didn't even look at the video. They probably saw a tumbnail of a nerdy looking dude and went to town on Twitter.

The whole cuck meme is stupid and everyone here bandwagoned on it, but it was pretty much just a Sup Forums thing as far as I know. Nobody made news articles about it, nobody spammed his social media with cuck memes. Besides the whole stupid cuck meme, I think most people here liked James regardless of that shit.

When some idiots start attacking his family just because he voiced a calm, rational opinion over some overhyped turd remake Hollywood is shitting out now, that's when shit gets real. This level of idiocy and the awful bullying SJWs bring along and this new wave of feminazism needs to stop. It's everyone's common enemy, especially on a site like this where we're known to make fun of everyone and everything and censorship is possibly the worst thing you can do.

>girls will see it because "muh feminism"
that only works if the movie is good outside of that. most girls aren't going to watch something that looks like crap just to support a "feminist" movie.

The poor fuck made a poorly timed decision to have the main character of his movie NOT hook up with the secondary character and instead have her fall for the black secondary character.

It fell into place FLAWLESSLY with the rise of the cuck meme and he was basically in a wrong place, wrong time situation.
Anyone who actually meant that shit is an idiot. Rolfe has been 'important' on the internet longer than most Sup Forums users have been using it at all

>not tempering your warriors with fire so they become more powerful that they could ever been
just look at ben "kikes to ashes" garrison, he is now on our side and he is destroying everyone left and right

youtu.be/fwYy8R87JMA?t=66

I am suspending any and all hatred I have of e-celebs if they back James in this. Things have become this desperate. Fucking Movieblob and Landis talking sense? What kind of world is this?

Just noticed
>Snatcher t-shirt
is he one of us?

>he also very, very specifically doesn't mention the all-female cast.
So someone who doesn't complain about the cast is more sexist than someone who does?

They will.

How many girls did you know were excited about Mad Max when it came out? That film is almost as feminist as it can get and it was the best film in 2015, yet you didn't see all these SJWs and shills going apeshit over it because it's a goddamn good movie. Most girls and feminists weren't exactly as hyped to see it because most of them probbly never saw Mad Max before or didn't think the main character in the film would be a badass woman.

His "new subscriber" rate has jumped 457% in the last 2 days.

My old pappy used to say there's no such thing as bad publicity.

James should capitalize on this by making one of those "You Know What's Bullshit" episodes to comment on this whole thing. Honestly, I doubt he gives a fuck.

you can say what you want about this guy but he was the first person to go full on guns blazing to James side. Where's Douge, his old 'friend'?

>these people

sorry, what inane category do YOU personally lump them into? I just cycle between 'left', 'liberal', 'progressives', and 'SJW'. Same shit, different hair color.

Damn that guy is such a faggot

Amazing, James doesn't even need to address anything anyone's saying and he'll come out of this looking like an actual mature adult and not a man with five feet of black cock up his ass and a burning need to shit all over anyone who has an opinion.

You take the insults too seriously. It was just banter. The shit being flung at James is serious.

Holy shit they literally don't care about the charity thing

James is now comparable to Donald Trump

this is a witch hunt

Mad Max looked bad ass and entertaining. Feminism was at most a secondary reason to see it.

Two types of these people

Hipster "nerds" that were all into the "nerd culture" a few years ago, and now realize they hate nerds

and

Actual nerds who thinks being this progressive and lame makes them one of the cool kids.

Based

Oh wow I actually liked Nick Mundy before. Fuck this fat idiot

It's amazing to see everyone weighing different opinions on the subject.

twitter.com/devincf/status/733428506055479298
twitter.com/AliRadicali/status/733436960417718272
twitter.com/DarksydeDandy/status/733437786720587776
twitter.com/TheCartoonLoon/status/733443906763927558

Reminds me of a situation where I, someone who counsels rape victims almost daily, gets called a rape apologist for thinking manspeading is not an issue by people who think their tumblr blog actually makes a fucking difference to anyone.

Except it isn't. Normies stick to their own circles on Twitter, "journalists" and comedians are losers that got bullied in school and band together to make Twitter their safe space, and write articles about their clique's tweets to make it seem like they matter. Unfortunately, even normies make fun of sjws with memes like "triggered" and "I sexually identify as an attack helicopter"