Opinions on him?

opinions on him?
also,yt thread general

I like his voice
He is kinda nice backgroundsound

this thread is already cancer

he's alright

He was only good in the first game.

he's not even uploading daily for a few weeks and still hasn't done 1m subs special video but besides these i still enjoy his videos

He's a hypocrite, I once heard him say he only makes commentary videos for revenue and actually dislikes his audience, but then makes a video saying he loves his sub's and thanks them for reaching whatever sub count he has

>I once heard him say he only makes commentary videos for revenue and actually dislikes his audience
[citation needed]

His avatar is from FNAF.

What else do you expect? He's a fuccboi faggot who tries to act tough on the Internet when he'd act like a bitch the second you so much as accidentally bump into him.

Even if it's true he was probably being a sarcastic cunt

Is that leafy? I can't tell.
>top furfag

>complains that someone acts tough online
>acting tough online

Underated post

Like his gameplay videos better then his commentary videos

if you're supporters of shit like this go to reddit you fag

i think hes alright tbh ( especially compared to the other yt cancer channels) but i honestly prefer his gameplay vids over his commentaries

im guessing all of you are leafy fags lmfao

He doesn't have a FNAF character now.

To be honest Pyro is x10 times better than Leafy

Best youtubers

>Pyrocinical
>Acting tough

his all caps title are click bait as fuck

just sick of all the social commentary channels therefore all the yt drama and cancer people are just filling the internet with the most useless/obvious/subjective stuff AND they are getting paid for it.

it should be harder for people to make money off yt, but those who are truly successful should get what they are worth instead of yt taking it all

PYRO IS A FURRY THAT LIKES TO GO TO FURRY CONVENTIONS

99% of youtube is better than Leafy