Dubs decide

Dubs decide

Other urls found in this thread:

exploit-db.com/local/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

leave him alone...

Open the rat slave, download cp into some weird place on their computer. Open the cp and watch them through their cam. Kill their mouse and keyboard so they can't change it.

Report them to the police for having it.

You bettwr be portfowarding through a vpn or someone is going to get a hold of your stub and wreck your asshole.

Have fun skid

bump

Tell him to slide a chopstick down his urethra.

Yes I am using a vpn but don't have pizza.

Bye bye penile area, rolling.

Then go get some? Ita not hard to find.

Them prisons in Indonesia area fun doe

Winrar

Ching Chang Chong,What is wrong? Let's smoke out a Bong and then we Ding Ding Dong.

you can barely type kid take it easy

So long geei boooiiiis

Winlal, likasumbady

Double winrar!

OP's a faggot, what else is new?

/thread

can you teach me ?

im fucking dying

Ini Polisi Indonesia, kamu akan kena tangkap kerana kamu cuba-cuba dengan budak yang 12 tahun saheja.

Rolling for dis.

Yo, I just uploaded a picture of your dick to Sup Forums.org/b. The fuck you gone do about it rice eating nigga.

roll

Will you marry me?

Not dubs but I had to do it.

Nigguh, I said Urethra. The penis hole. Also just say this "Saya thau di mana kamu tinggal. Jangan risau."

J.k Rawling.

You could also say this. "Saya akan upload gambar ini pergi kawan-kawan dengan kelurga kamu juga. ;) "

DELETE SYSTEM32.
Also, what RAT are you using?

Great job on leaving open ports on. I'm in, OP. Looks like a honey-pot though :)

What RAT is it?

Happy hunting

I have no idea. It's not like you could tell, persistence is established through registries, I assume OP is a skid. Either way, I'm out.

Where do I learn this shit?

books but u are nigger so u cant read, sorry for you

metasploit have all u need

I want something more advanced than metasploit.

r u trolling me ? this is advanced as its get, unless u make a 0-day

No I'm not. Maybe I didn't go into depth. I never could hack windows 7. feelsbasman.jpg

If you just said that, it means you couldn't even get past metasploit. There's nothing to learn except programming, you just dwelve in C / C++, then you simply understand how everything is built. Meterpreter, isn't so complicated, it simply establishes a connection between you and a target, then they added modules, say, for key strokes, screenshots and so on, you could literally have a super rudimentary "meter preter like" with 4 lines of code in python and a listener from msf. Also, most hacks use meterpreter, due to its customizability and extensions, even when the chinese hacked Google, back in 2009, I believe. It's actually more about how you get it - that's the biggest issue.

I'm sure you had issues with privilege escalation. There are TONS of exploits to solve that: exploit-db.com/local/ , there are tons of built-in (msf) ways to do it, even on W8. Usually, priv escalation is costly, so, an exploit goes for $50k+. You just have to wait until someone releases something...

I do have some background in programming. From here I don't know where to go next. I know the theory of it but when it comes to actually doing it I suck big ass
How do I understand exploits and how do I use them ?

IT'S DARKCOMET FAGGOTS

darkcomet was discontinued you real fag

That doesn't mean nobody uses it

And, it still works for me.

where the heck do I get a clean version then and how do I check that it's clean ?

You you have to find good websites I used to have it but then my antivirus deleted it

bumperoni

Its dark track.

OP here it is Darktrack.

KIk me : ultrageeganeega
I'll send you.

>antivirus deleted it.
>skid

I don't have kik

Skid is short for script kiddie, someone who hacks without knowing how to program.

How else can I contact you then?

[email protected]

track him down and post his address

I have doxes and social media accounts of many other people.
Will post a thread on it in a few hours.

How do you avoid detection by antivirus ?