Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/
nu.nl/binnenland/4187594/voorstel-azc-geldermalsen-voorlopig-van-tafel.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>black people
>"people"
I can't think of anything even remotely good a black people have done

They are black, I don't like black.

I don't, TBH. I have no opinion of most people.

I don't dislike black people just because their skin color, I simply hate their culture and general behavior.
Them being black makes staying away from their culture and behavior very easy.

In conclusion, they having black skin to warn others of their destructive ways of being is something positive.

Thank you.

the fact that they are the missing link
in our evolution and as a hardcore inbread christian little boy fingering child of god they threaten my religon with proof that we did come from monkeys and they were left over dna that should have died out by now

I pretty much hate everyone tbh.

15 year old self harmer dectected
go sit in a dark room and cry that everone is shit and that you are a sad lonley phaggot
wile listing to mcr and furiosly cuttin ur
arms

> 15 year
Does it even make sense arguing this point, I couldn't prove it even if I wanted that I'm 19.
> self harmer
kek, no
> everyone is shit
Not everyone is shit, I just don't like other people, nor do I like being around them.
> sad
not true either
> lonely
depends on your definition of lonely
> phaggot
true
> mcr
?
> cuttin ur arms
doesn't sound like fun, I'd rather like to continue shitposting on Sup Forums, Sup Forums or Sup Forums

>lonley

Because they think they are the 'superior race'.
also, niggers.

it should have been literally everyone but him...

whats Sup Forums
is it phaggot bord were we compare our emotional pain and pysical scars

Because I am black.

We fucking hate each other with passion.

Guys, whats worse for you and why:

Niggers
Sandniggers
Whiggers

have you tried washing that off?

It is their genetics bro , instincts and intellect = behavior

dem some good workin hands right there boy tell your master ill pay double for you

fuckin jews sreinfeld is of less worth to our kind than any nigger

I'm fine with black people I just hate those fucking niggers with their niglets fucking up the English language,music,dance,sports,america
But blacks are alright.

i never heard that jew promoting race mixing in Seinfeld .

>thinks there is a difference.
>thinks blacks don't just make more niggers.

Dubs

>Why do you hate black people?

They smell bad and they steal. They're loud. They're violent. They're stupid.

i agree but without niggers were whould the nba/nfl stand

Lol Sup Forums

not today Satan

Why are you here? How do you feel about all this nigger hate?

Do you feel like robbing the Captcha when it asks you to pick Storefront images?

Well blacks can wash the paint off I also here their daughter rebbecca made a song called Friday and it's super cool. niggers are born that way

Fuck you Satan good white men created the game and the will finish the game

kek

Well... Because niggers gonna nig.

They steal, rape and murder. They sell drugs and smuggle weapons. They are pimps and whores. A lot of them are muslims too.

I'm not saying all niggers do this. But if there were no niggers, there would be a LOT less crime, drugs, pimps, whores, illegal weapons and muslims. And no downsides.

Niggers are a drain and a burden. They contribute far less than they destroy.

Frankly, the slave trade bringing niggers to the real world was the second worst mistake in history. The worst was giving them freedom.

I'm pretty much am fine with it.

My friends and I call each other nigger openly all the time (mix of Asian, another black dude and Jews) and it's all good.

People are free to say whatever the tuck they want. Who am I to say what is right and what is wrong?

And I came for the lulz.

Excuse the mistakes, typing this shit on a phone and I've been up for more than a day.

i am satan and im a nigger
i will rise once mote with army of the damed niggers and a whole front line of dinu nuffins
and take your white women and take all your 40oz beers and kfc
then you will understand our race our pride .then it will be you hanging from a tree white devil

OH LAWDY

You're a nigger nobody expects you to write proper sentences.

correct boy niggers have no say
run bsck to your big boss man before me and cletus and chad cornhole you boy

Fuck off Jim-bob.

because i really liked my bike.

fuck you and your edgephobia phaggot

Whats worse:

Nigger
Whigger?

the black people I have met so far were actually nice and I have respect for them. On the other side sand niggers have been a huge problem and have always been the trouble makers here.

Yes because we are veryyyy busy, you see.

Fuckin yo wife with one hand, holding ya whitey ass down with the other.

You mad whitey? How can you even compete?

its brody ill have you know jimbob is my dad and my brother
fuckin city sliker types with their fancy speaky boxes and digipads
how dare you make sutch an assupton based on my background its 2016 nowadays

Arabs are that way because for centuries the have taken shebaboons from africa and bred with them.

Now idk were you are but im betting you never experienced critical mass niggers.
When they become a certain number blacks turn in to niggers.

Has anyone here ever been robbed by a nigger?
How was it? Did him get caught?

no not at all some times me and my wife leave our country home to drive round
the dark vilages to point and laugh at you
guys then go home and look through our grandaddys photos at his plantation

Sup Forums is full of /lol/

It's where Sup Forums goes when it grows up, you won't know much about all that yet, kiddo

Well cya guys. Gonna go start a white hate thread now.

I don't hate black people.
I hate niggers.

nope we don't have that many black people in the Netherlands so far I know.
Some are whining about black pete and some are still crying about slavery but that are the only times black people get retarded in the Netherlands.

Funny as they had the highest death rates, and they were fighting the lowest experienced fighters

Fuckin NIGGER

Were the fuck are you my province is like 15% blacks, every time i look out the window i see niggers and sandniggers.
It seems like every town in holland has a azc

ok boy u gunna just run away like ur fore farthes did boy
u want me to release the dogs and track you down there boy well do ya
when i find ya boy ur goin in the hole for a week but after me n the boys cornhole u
re brand u used so you wont be looked after like we did boy no way jeeezus frigin christ no were ur better off boy

sounds like a man who's met a nigger or two in his life

We have paid a heavy price for not picking our own cotton.

Im about 1/16 white.
I dont get all the hate. I guess im lucky.

take it from a public defender.

amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/

Geldermalsen in gelderland

it's in the bible belt and the village counts like 7 churches. When they wanted to place a azc here we fought against it and won.

nu.nl/binnenland/4187594/voorstel-azc-geldermalsen-voorlopig-van-tafel.html

Everybody has a little good in them.

Looks like a couple of friends goofing off in class , I don't see anything wrong here .

Blame your ancestors for spreading Christianity like they did the Black Plague. You fucking cuck

because most of you dont know arab people

I was friends with a guy who was basically a half-black/half-white, and he was like the nicest guy I knew.

I guarantee you that the white side to him made better, for obvious reasons.

I still hate niggers though.

What do you guys think about black mexicans?

Whiggers, at least, had a choice. Nogs and Sand-People don't seem to have the capacity to truly be held accountable.

Run boy run.

Blacks are good at yard games.

Sandniggers, then niggers, then whiggers
Sandniggers get turned into pure shit tier by their religion, which they spread throughout the world. Try to remove one from that religion and they will be killed on sight. True shit tier right there.
Niggers are mostly shit, but can be pulled back from the brink by good families and religion. It's just that they don't often get such luxuries because niggers.
Wiggers just play at nigger for the most part.

Ok as a black I also hate the ghetto aspect of being black. But that's not because they're black but because they're poor. Hillbillies have their own share of problems, just happens there are more ghetto rats than hillbillies. What about your civilized, productive black man? Do you hate him too? No ghetto, no "he din du nothing".

We used to get the shit kicked out of us in middle school by nigras. The school let it happen because, statistically speaking, if they expelled all the nigs nigging they would lose massive amounts of money.

I used to hate blacks but now I feel whites really are accountable in the same way dog owners are. You can't be mad at a dog for being a dog, and you can't be mad at a 'groach for being a 'groach.

Niggers

sheeeeit

Name of song?

this is why we need trump as president. if trump wins, we will be able to shoot all black people legally.

because 99/100 black people are niggers. they abuse the welfare system and are almost always ignorant. they way they talk is obnoxious and unintelligent and many more things.

i know a few cool black people, but only around 4-5. the rest have all been disgusting niggers

why do black people hate you?