Are they really that cucked or is it just a meme?

Are they really that cucked or is it just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

safeshorts.eu/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, we're really all arabs now.
allahu ackbar
please never visit, it's too dangerous

NRW + Bremen + Berlin + Hamburg are unironically no-go-areas

the rest is more or less okay

>the rest is more or less okay
you forgot Hessen, which is just as much of a shithole as NRW.

only Frankfurt and Offenbach are shit

btw: I forgot the biggest shithole: Hannover

They really are.
But I remember a few years ago when everybody on Sup Forums used to think that Germany was a super conservative and racist country that hated sandniggas and pretty much the best country in Europe.
It all changed after 2015 and they even surpassed Sweden in bullying.

Cant wait until we go full Trump in march.

safeshorts.eu/

It's not a meme

Someone post that gif of Merkel taking down the German flag

not really, it was seen more or less the same way France or us were seen, nanny states that were slowly turning brown but were still redeemable and able to be saved, with a few American wehraboos obsessing over them

after that you're right, around 2014-2015 they replaced Sweden as the board's whipping boy, Prussiabooism became to cliche and went out of style, and everybody became a Slavaboo instead

Literally what the fuck are you talking about.

now that you mention it, I don't see that many american germanyboos or muh heritage german-americans around anymore after 2015.

I'm sure that they don't want to be associated with germany anymore because of the cuck memes, and they are obsessing over their 1/125 slavic heritage now.

>I'm sure that they don't want to be associated with germany anymore because of the cuck memes, and they are obsessing over their 1/125 slavic heritage now.
That is literally true, there are so many Polish, Croatian, Czech, whatever -Americans coming out of the woodwork now despite Slavs not even really being a big group in America.

That's all proxypoles though

At least they have mosques

I think -booism died on this board.
After a brief spread of turkbooism when anzu was popular, I haven't seen people obsessing over a country in particular ever since.

yes, over argentina

Russia, Poland, Estonia, Japan (as always) have multiple threads a day. (Poland ones are 80% of the time made by Poles but people still post in them)

You mean generals? The designated containment threads? That's a different story m8.
Prussianboos were a big chunk of Sup Forums and Sup Forums users 4-6 years ago.
Slavboos are minority now.

I mean non-general threads
you are right though, boo-ism isn't very common because we're all supposed to roleplay as our flags now and have ceased to be individuals on this board

this, fuck off we are full

>tell me more about my country
We have much less foreigner here still then some french or british city. And "fugged" is a pretty deceptive term. The economy is doing better than ever and I have a decent job. I have also never seen or noticed any bad refugees here.

I'm glad booism is dying 2bh.
Being a fan of a specific country for no reason other than its history and/or internet memes is kinda stupid.

Germany has been dead since 1945, only fools think anything changed in 2015, that was just a logical conclusion to the last decades of policy.

no, seriously. It's just that pol autists have taken over most parts of this board, without knowing anything else than memes. They never visited another country. I'm not even from Germany and live far better here than in my home country and probably better than I would do in Canada or Japan or whatever there is.

well that's sort of the point of this board...

If you are a sandnigger, of course you are better off than your home country.

>inb4 turk
no fucktards, I'm from Belgium

Thanks Abdullah

>Belgium
Europe Jihad central.

I'm from Malmedy, a conservative town and live in Mainz and it's pretty peaceful. I get almost twice the money than in my job before. And raising my children is free. In fact we even get support from the state for raising them here. I wouldn't even take America into consideration, Jose.

>free

Kindergarden is free and we get 250€ childmoney per month

>Malmedy
isn't that the place where you Nazis murdered captured American GIs?

Americans, and now Brits apparently, think it's extremely clever to point out that this is funded by taxes.

Germany is the greatest country on this sad excuse of a planet.

As if Malmedy isn't Germany to begin with

I'm unironically helping a Somali "refugee" get into the United States to be reunited with his mother. We just sent the papers to the consulate in Dusseldorf.

Thankfully the US isn't as barbaric when it comes to reuniting families.

And does it matter? In Belgium I don't get a job as software developer anywhere. And here I got swamped with offers, lets not talk about all 3rd world countries.

>Kindergarden is free a
It's "free" here as well and Pre-K is in many places now. They are also tax right offs and if you're poor and have kids you get free internets.

i really REALLY like germany :3333333333

>I'm unironically helping a Somali "refugee" get into the United States to be reunited with his mother. We just sent the papers to the consulate in Dusseldorf.
>"refugee"
So he isn't a refugee? Get fucked hippy.

Other countries need to realize that this is the reality of what it's been to end up on the side of the "losers" in WWII.
France and Germany are the two most perfect example of how being tored down and repressed can fuck up your sense of unity as a nation.
Any idea of patriotism is automatically assimilated to nationalism, which is automatically depicted as being the root of all evil (colonialism, nazism and two world wars very loosely stemed from nationalism and it is now used against French and German people).
The only case when it's okay for French or German to wave their flags and show how proud they are for their country are during major political victories or football matches.
Countries that ended on the winning side like Russia, the US or Britain never experienced that but France or Germany were given so much shit for their history in the XXth century that they are now contrived to feel apolegetic for everything they ever did in the past.
I wish this on no other country, it's the greatest and worst defeat a nation-state can endure, when you break and tame its pride let it rot because nothing your country ever achieved in your country's history can wash away the evil that you brought to the world.
Just compare how the Brits are proud of thei Empire while France are constantly forced to repeat how bad it was to its former colonies, even though none of the countries thta got their independance from us is now better for it.

This. This so much.

Germany got collectively brainwashed.
Maybe we will be able to break out of this shit, I see a bit of hope, but the odds are not that good.

All of EUROPE is cucked to some extent.

ALL.

It's just varying degrees.

We have our resident plastic paddy still

Shut up your sense of pride as a nation is still preserved.

>Cucked
Using that term they seem to be the cuck-er at the moment. Some terrorist stacks, low native birth rates, localised rise in criminality, even the infamous "racial dilution" if you like, don't really concern the German government, they can sort it out later. Merkel n' co have a time horizon of 30 years ahead of the present situation.

Yeah until our media and police force covers up another Rotherham.

We're finished pretty much. Same with France, Sweden, Belgium, Germany, Holland and so on.

a-anzu is still popular

Rrright, everything was only done by evil outsiders. No German ever thought there needs to be a change of politics after these splendid results...

There is a difference between dropping the whole "racist Reich" act and being stuck in having to apologize for what your ancestors did a lifetime ago.

There this thing called learning from your mistakes. It's the principal reason Germany emerged as Europe's leader only 70 years after total destruction and collapse.

Since when is Kindergarten free?

And 250€ Kindergeld seems too much for one child and not enough for two children.

cuck.

just keep browsing r/EnoughTrumpSpam/, you'll find way better pics than that

just keep browsing Sup Forums and meanwhile let adults have a discussion

>Country is filles with arabs
>Reject good euro immigrants

Just sur you moron

>One million invaders your country
>You notice no bad refugges

Bist du dum ?

>The bulgarian cuck is back

>The governement isn't conserned by the racial dilution

Of they are not, since they encouragé it... Anyway Germany is dead, since there is nothing positive on their moronic policies

Only among black cock suckers

Lol, which is probably the reason why Helmut Kohl wanted to déport shitskins...

You should seek for suicide leftist scum

>not enough for two children.
You get more for every child.
(One reason we should get rid of muslims)

>Lol, which is probably the reason why Helmut Kohl wanted to déport shitskins
Reunification did cost a tiny bit, you know?

>You should seek for suicide leftist scum
Aww, did your feeling get hurt? Shh, don't cry, lil' baby.

I know but how do you end up with 250 in the end?

Kohl planed to déport shitskins BEFORE the réunification but he didn't had the opportunity to do it.

By the way un the 60's the german governement don't wanted to accept turkish gastarbeiter but they were pressured n'y the USA to do so.

M8 you are dumb if you really belive the people wanted diversity at one point.

Beside I'm not hurt n'y your gibberish, I simply hate your kind of subhumans to thé point I could execute your kind of degenerates without any kind of remorque, you simply deserve to ne hanged until tour breed dire out.

Germany will be 40% muslime (at the least) in one generation

As will France

As will Sweden

Go ahead and meme at me, it changes nothing for you :)

Fuck me Daddy.

Funny, that's the same percentage of white people in your country by then.

I don't know that much about this stuff (yet).

>erstes und zweites Kind: 190 Euro
>drittes Kind: 196 Euro
>ab dem vierten Kind: 221 Euro

Now you know. Besides have you not received Kindergeld yourself?

We started brown to be honest, you were the homeland and now there will be nothing. Congratulations it's like going out and building something out of the savage lands only to find out your brother turned the family home into a slum.

A good portion of brownies will be heading home, Europeans don't have the spine to do the same. as for you specifically

>Pim Fortuyn

You're not allowed to talk when you faggots literally let his killer walk free and become a fucking lawyer. Joke country. Enjoy Geert losing and continued Moroccan invasion.

People like you are the reason germans are so pathetic

moron

No. That's why I wrote yet.

A least, I hope I will.

Yeah we should let our justice system run on your feelings instead of carefully constructed legislation and case law.

This picture is accurate. Now that Germany has been arabized they are like us Spanish mongrels.

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

PIGGS

is this from Animal Farm? But it would be PIIGGS then

Shut up Paki, you are easily niticeable si fuck off

>tfw always slightly bullied from before them but never became a pariah beyond salvation like Germany on Sup Forums

moron

Are you the same guy that cried about muh snow?

no, we didn't get snow yet.

>tfw southerners did

Political assassins walking the streets and becoming advocates, mudslimes getting slaps on the wrist for rapes and assaults. Great system.

Again, nice country you have there and I hope you enjoy the path you're on.

No response to the police covering up rotherham then you cunt?

Wish all asians would fucking burn for it

the comment was specifically directed at
>We're finished pretty much. Same with France, Sweden, Belgium, Germany, Holland and so on.

fuck off

You still get something back from taxes, so it adds up to 250€

>Since when is Kindergarten free?
Company covers it, because they get tax relieves if they do so.

>Someone post that gif of Merkel taking down the German flag

the green areas are fine

I'd say it's in a similar situation to canada

the current administration is extremely cucked, but reflects little on the majority consensus

if you look at any comment section for the CBC for example, it's 95% against the trudeau govt

is there job opportunity in green areas

My mom showed me pics of Stuttgart in the 1980s. It wqs so beautiful, the women were beautiful and white wearing skirts. It was such a nice looking city.

My friend went to Berlin on a business trip last month. The pics he took look liked New Mecca. Hijabs and veils everywhere.

At least the German soldiers who fought and died in both wars didn't live to see what their country would end up becoming.