Wake up people, the earth is Flat

Wake up people, the earth is Flat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WQITXbcz2hg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok

Aight

Sounds good

well duh. We would all fall off a ball, wouldnt we?

OK, if someone on the internet says it, it's true.

I don't dig the turtle thing tho.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Altman be praised.

Explain

Stop what you're doing. Right now. Go read everything Terry Pratchett has ever written. Don't come back till you have.

Disc world bro. Terry Pratchett is a feckin Don

Here is the proof

that's a sexy turtle, also nice one OP.

and were carried by a fucking sea space turtle shit
pic related, it's OP.

Newfag detected

youtu.be/WQITXbcz2hg

The earth is fat.

Terry pratchett only appeals to full blown autists. Kill yourselves

What's on the other side?

Says who

Not high enough you moron.

All evidence throughout history has proven it's round.
Literally no evidence has ever indicated it's flat.

Checkmate.

An elephant are you blind?

this

I can't decide which is dumber, this flat earth myth, or young earth creationism.

flat earth because it makes zero physical sense

flat earthers.

Creationists are usually in a sort of cognitive dissonance - they've been brought up from childhood being told that. Their reaction to discovering reality is to double down on the concept they've been indoctrinated in since they were old enough to think, because if they dont, then, subconsciously, they fear that everything else they've learnt is also false.

Flat earthers, on the other hand, go on about "learning" and "discovering the truth", while absolutely denying all rational reality that has been observed for milennia, and refusing to do what they say people should - namely, learning, or looking at the truth.

I actually feel a bit sorry for the creationists, they're a victim of their education and upbringing. Flat earthers, however, are simply hypocrites.

disagree

his work is incredibly creative. very humorous. some of the best fantasy ever written.

wait r u saying people actually believe the earth is flat in 2016

Yup. More than you think. It's disgusting

no proof

why doesnt all the water just drain off the sides?

Every day I lose more faith in humanity

Yeah half of the people would be upside down all the time. Checkmate sphere earth peons
REEEEEEERRRRRRR

so where's the edge?

IT'S TURTLES ALL THE WAY DOWN

TURTLES
U
R
T
L
E
S

AAAAAHHH HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SUCKERS

And people wonder why were all killing each other on a daily basis.

The exact opposite. It's fantasy written for people who aren't usually into fantasy.

Why is the moon round in the background as opposed to also being on a turtle.
What about the sun?
Why are there no stars in the background?

well obviously it's because the world is full heathen mongrels that need to be put down

deus vult, amirite

My sides.

Oh kek of keks the horseshit raid thread topics and how they snag summerfags. Flat earth, faces of, dick size, dick rate, atheism, religion, gun control, cunt rights...too many keks.

Why are the constellations in the southern part of the world different. If the earth was flat we would all have the same scope of vision of the stars. Also Deus vult

no it's not

means nothing

bump

1. This is bait
2. His humour is not for autist it just takes a lot of knowance about history, litterature and art
3. Now that i think abouy it im pretty sure that terry pradchet was, and still is, 3310

no proof ever

This is now a discworld thread

this

Why the fuck is the moon round then?

cos

the thread aintnt ded yett.