Drug thread

Drug thread
What have you tired and what would you like to try ?
I'll start
Tried
>LSD
>Shrooms
>MDMA
>Cocaine
>DMT
>Weed
>Amphetamine

Would like to try
2C family

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bAXPUN2z2CE
youtube.com/watch?v=AJKx1XDBqNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tried
>Alcohol
>Cannabis
>N2O
>Opium

Would like to try
DMT

Weed
Drink
Lsd
Shrooms
4 aco Dmt
DMT
Benzos
Opis
Ether
Dxm
Dph
Spice
Coke once
Molly once
Dox (designer amphetamine)

>LSD
>25i-nBOME
>weed (all forms)
>alcohol
>shrooms
>amphetamine
>ritalin
>salvia

would like to try 2C-B, DMT, mescaline, and especially xanax. although currently im cutting out alcohol entirely and taking a break from psychedelics because anxiety, so all i do now is smoke weed a lot

oh and i forgot Lean

MDMA
Amphetamine (Speed)
Amyl
Weed
MDA
Nitrous Oxide
2CB
Ketamine
Cocaine
Methamphetamine
Ritalin
LSD
2CI
DMT
Mushrooms
Valium
Codeine

Have done weed, LSD, Molly, Jungle Juice, morphine a few other prescription drugs.
Would like to try coke and shrooms

Tried
>Alcohol
Would like to try
More alcohol.

>Would like to try
>DMT
It's fucking mind blowing mate

Also didn't list alcohol because duh, who hasn't tried it.

I found shrooms and LSD to be damned near identical.

Coke is fun, but it's main effect seems to be to make you want more coke. The hangover also sucks.

Depends on type of shrooms some are very different.

I take oxazepam (benzo), how does it compare to xanax and valium? I'd like to try them but I doubt my doctor would prescribe them when oxazepam does that job

tried

>alcohol
>caffeine

would like to try

>none

DXM
N2O
Shrooms
Fentanyl
Heroin
Oxycodone
Oxymorphone
Hydrocodone
Hydromorphone
Dihydrocodone
Codiene
Morphine
Opium
Maijuana
Cocaine
Meth
MDMA
Ativan
Valium
Xanax
Ritalin
Adderall
Salvia
Kratom
Kava

And I'm sure some others.

I could imagine them being very close, LSD has been my favourite so far

>oxazepam
Valium is pretty good.
1 makes you chill and relaxed
2 and you'll be sliding towards sleep
3 will make you feel like you are melting into your bed.

Well to be fair out of those drugs I've listed, Alcohol has by far had the most destruction on my life as a whole.

Oh I forgot mescaline!
To everyone sayin they wanna try 2cs you don't, unsafe and dirty feelin

Also, DMT gotta try it i'm just a pussy who needs to be certain of the product before i'll do it.

Fentanyl???

How the fuck are you alive?

have you tried oxazepam? Its the only benzo I've tried and I get a nice chill but I realize its a weaker benzo

Yeah, LSD should be mandatory.

nicotine
valium
vicodin
marijuana
ecstasy
and alcohol

2CB is incredible

>Also, DMT gotta try it i'm just a pussy who needs to be certain of the product before i'll do it.
That is a very good rule to have when trying drugs, especially psychedelics.

I did, prefer valium

Tried
>Alcohol
>Weed
>Adderall
>Ritalin
>Xanax
>Nitrous
Wanna try
>DMT
>Shrooms
>LSD
>MDMA
>Ketamine

>Ketamine
Forgot that one, want to try it as well.

will try and get my hands on some valium. if 30mg of oxazepam makes me sleepy I reckon valium will probably knock me out

Tried
>alcohol
>the weeds
>cigs
>xtc/mdma
>acid
>candyflip is my favourite so far
>cocaine
>amphetamine
>opium
>shrooms

Would like to try
>dmt
>2cb

>LSD
>Mushrooms
>Addie/vyvanse/dexedrine
>MDMA
>Ecstasy
>MDA
>THC
>Cocaine
>DMT
>Alcohol (duh)
>Opium
>Benzos
>Opiates
>2fma/2fa
>A few other RC stimulants
>A few RC trips

Trying to remember if there's anything I've forgotten. Honestly I barely tried blow or opium but I'm still counting them.

By far the most destructive of the drugs I've tried was the 2fma/addie/vyvanse/stimulants.

Probably the most I've taken of these besides weed/alcohol and stimulants is LSD, with mushrooms a close second.

Kind of want to try ketamin. I've never fucked with disassociatives before and specifically avoided doing K just because I've developed a bit of a stigma towards it dealing with K-tards, but people really seem to FUCKING LOVE ketamin and it just makes me curious. Curious enough to try it I suppose. Having eaten as much L as I have I'm pretty confident a tiny bump of K won't wreck me.

Also helped me out with depression, only did it a few times but it really helped me see a bigger picture

feel good hit of the summer
youtube.com/watch?v=bAXPUN2z2CE

>weed
>alcohol
>duster
>oxycodone
>diphenhydramine
>dextropromorphan
>various benzos
Did get laced weed once but i have no clue what that shit was. Tripped and seized for a while

Would like to try a psychedelic of some kind, nothing crazy

I'm ~75 kg and staying awake after 2 10mg is a loosing battle.

Is it true what they say about psychadelics in the sense that it amplifies the feelings you feel at the time i.e Sadness, fear, happiness etc.

oh shit I forgot about nitrous, add that to my listAlso best combo by far with LSD is to wait until you're on the tail end of the trip, like past the peak a little ways, and assuming you don't want to eat more acid just start drinking heavily. Drinking during an acid trip in general is pretty great. Too many nights where I've eaten like a half strip and drank till sunrise.

Yes they do, avoid them when going through shit, especially shrooms, did them not long ago while things weren't going all that well for me and ended up in and out of personal hell. LSD is more stable for me.

C-c-c-cocaine

It's pretty great for that.

I think one of the most enlightnening experiences of my life wasn't the first time I tripped, but the next day.

Looking around and realizing just how malleable your senses are.

Oh yeah.

Tripping in a bad mood ain't no kinda fun.

>Weed
>LSD
>Shrooms
>Cocaine
>Methamphetamine
>Heroine
>Ketamine
>MDMA

Did every thing on that picture in one night
>LSD
>MDMA
>2 strains of weed
>Valium
plus alcohol

Somewhat yes. I'd say that it can amplify your mindset and, depending on the setting, you may have difficulties dealing with that. A setting prone to good feelings and distraction can be enough to put aside any difficulties with your mental state. But, for instance, one time I ate three hits of some of the best L I've ever had and spent the entire trip at home by myself and that triggered an intense episode of depersonalization/ego death.

The important thing to remember though is that whatever mental anguish the drug might bring out of you was always there to begin with, you were just avoiding it. The trip bringing it to the surface can be a golden opportunity to air that shit out and deal with it already, as unpleasant as it may be at the time.

I keep hearing addy is addictive, I was on it for a lil over a year and I never got super addicted, I had withdraws when I stopped taking it but nothing bad. I'd start and stop it whenever. Or is the addiction related to abusing it?

You're more lucid on L but that can actually be a problem sometimes. Too lucid to avoid thinking about shit, lucid enough to really dig into the issues.

And at least with mushrooms, whatever the trip is like its done in like 4 hours. A bad LSD trip goes on and on and on and on and on.

Best to just have a benzo on hand if you're gonna trip recklessly. Shit is a real lifesaver.

I play guitar and know a dude who trips when he jams. Will I have a difference experience playing guitar whilst on some kind of a psychedelic? What psychedelic drug would be best for playing music? Also I have had panic attacks in the past and suffer from general anxiety so would it be a bad idea?

mmh, lets see.
weed
alcohol
shrooms
acid
mdma
amphetamine
cocaine
ephidrine
kratom
phenibut
salvia
synthetic cannabinoides
opiates(codein, tramadol mainly)
benzos
dxm
dph
n2o
ether
guess thats it, might be missing some though.
i would like to try dmt and 2cb. maybe ketamine, not sure on that one

>Best to just have a benzo on hand if you're gonna trip recklessly. Shit is a real lifesaver.
Couldn't agree more.
But with shrooms even when things are fine I tend to go up and down, with periods of historical laugh and periods of feeling pretty low and not seeing the end.

I've tried LSD about 20+ times now, smoke weed regularly. I've tried a small dose of shrooms before.

I'm about to try DMT in a few days hopefully if all goes accordingly. I'm a big fan of psychedelics and their effect on the mind and consciousness. Any comments or general tips on the experience I should expect?

Show me your stash of everything you've got
>2 oz
>$150aud

I wouldn't say I was addicted to it, I abused it certainly and still have a bit of an upper craving from time to time, and even felt pretty down when I cleaned out for a few months a while back, but I don't think that was withdrawal.

I've been taking stims on and off since high school but right around when I was finishing up at college and right after graduation became kind of depressed and started using uppers fairly frequently. Eventually I started feeling like shit and I'm pretty sure it was around that time I started getting anxiety. When I started needing benzos to help balance me out I decided to clean out and quit taking any drugs for a while, and that did help. Still have a bit of anxiety from time to time.

The thing with addy and things like it is it really fucks with your body and your brain pretty badly. It messes with your reward system and wears on your organs. Not something you want to be taking a lot, because by the time you notice the bad shit you're three days into a binge. For every high there is a low.

LSD because it doesn't fuck with your motor skills as much as mushrooms sometimes does. Probably just a small dose at that. Might be a bad idea if you are prone to panic attacks, but that can avoided if you are diligent about managing your mindset and setting before hand and keep a trusted friend nearby. Also BENZOS. Whether you're an experienced tripper or a complete psychedelic noob, have a benzo of some kind on hand if you're going to be tripping any kind of hard just in case.

Not samefag, just lurking. I used to bang fentanyl we'd extracted from patches. Good times

Smoked it in a spliffs with my mate
30mg in first
First spliff smoked inside
appropriate music on, trippy lights 2 sober people around not to wrangler us but they just kind of hanged around.
Holy fuck it hits you might fast, laughed so hard for no reason we almost suffocated, time goes out of the window, CEVs are outrageous, thoughts so deep can't even recall them after sobering up
Second spliff
~40 mg
Smoked outside
I saw a ufo made of colour, moon and stars where white and bright like never before
He was talking a lot but I remember none of it I was too engaged in what was going on in my head.
10/10 would do again

Has anyone got Xanax or lean in Australia? They seem so rare here

I've done everything except crack. Name it, I've done it. Still waiting on my paycheck to get more meth

Have you done drug?

is it safe to mix benzos and lsd? I'd imagine there would be drug cross interactions

Jungle Juice?
Ether?

I smoke 2g weed daily, used to dabble with opiates but not anything else tbh, weed is all i need

>Weed
>Salvia
>DMT
>Shrooms
>Meth

Currently on weed and meth, got a teener two days ago and been spun up since~ Guess I'll take a hit for the thread.

Trying LSD today, have only ever smoked weed and have popped oxy before. want to try MDMA and DMT, maybe try Coacaine

No idea but its extremely common to take a benzo to either dull a bad trip or help you sleep if you're still tripping and need to sleep. And trust me, if you're on a bad one you're gonna want that benzo. It instantly takes away any anxiety from your trip and just lets you relax. Makes your visuals weird as fuck, though.

You don't want to do blow. Cocaine is the cigarettes of party drugs and the only people who like doing blow are dealers and people who did it enough to develop a craving.

Weed
Alcohol
Coke
Meth
Ketamine
Lsd
Mushrooms
Dxm
DMT
Many benzos
Many pain pills including heroin (IV'd)
Nitrous oxide

Yes, but LSD makes you curious and energetic so valium will take that away and I personally don't think you want that.
Like he said either to calm you down or go to sleep after. It's fucking hard to get sleep after Luc.

"candyflip" isn't a drug. It's a combination of LSD and MDMA.

>candyflip
True but it's fucking good. Especially if you follow it up valium to KO because combined comedown from Lucy and Mady cannot possibly be fun.

LSD
1P-LSD
cubensis
Liberty caps
DMT
Cannabis
N2o
Speed
Coke
Meth
Mdma
Ecstasy
DOC
2c-b
2c-c
2c-I
GHB
Crack Cocaine

And benzos And ketamine

I don't know man, the comedown from L isn't bad at all imo besides the sleep deprivation (which you can avoid if you time your trip well or are sufficiently rested prior) and as long as I space your rolls out enough, get the right vitamins and don't drink much if any alcohol I also don't get much of a comedown from MDMA.

Most of the bad comedowns I've had on either of those drugs was almost entirely the result of not sleeping and drinking waaay too much alcohol while I was on them.

Weed
MDMA
Coke
Ketamine
Mkat
Benzos

Want to try 2CB

Every big drug besides crack and Ronny.

Done a bunch of research chems and 2c's. But nothing really compares to 14 hits of acid.

Fun note, don't really wanna do drugs anymore. It's been about a year since I've done anything harder than weed. After a while they get old. Every once and a while though I get the itch to candy flip. Nothing else really though.

tried:
DMT
LSD, AL-LAD
NBOME
Shrooms, various types of
MDMA
Salvia
MXE
Cannabis
Alcohol
Nitrous Oxide

can recommend: Cannabis, Nitrous Oxide, Shrooms
half recommend: DMT, Alcohol, LSD

would like to try: mescaline, dxm, cocaine (I never will, because I already get really bad nosebleeds just from not doing anything)

oh and DMT is one I seriously want to try

Being tired from Lucy and having your brain devoid of happiness after M is as much fun as a sandpaper dildo.

whats coke feel like?

>Recommends nitrous that literally kills iq
>Doesn't recommend acid or dmt which you can't od on and have no long lasting negative side effects
Wut

why would I tell you that, idiot.

I demand cocaine

Like lightning just hit the tip of your penis and you just drank 13 red Bulls and the world feels like a great place.

That's good coke though, which is crazy hard to find in my experience.

Bad coke feels like a fleeting high that leaves you with a jacked up nose for a couple days.

Tried
>Alcohol
>Caffeine
>Cocaine
>Amphetamine
>Weed
>LSD
>MDMA
>Ketamin (in a small dose)
>DXM
>MXE
some research chemical, best trip I've ever had
>2-CB
I have no memory of the trip, otherwise I'd share. That means it must've been good though, I always remember bad trips.

youtube.com/watch?v=AJKx1XDBqNo
Like you're the king of the hill. Apart from psychedelics my number 1 drug. The unswerving motivation and energy you get are just to good to pass.

All amphetamines are addictive.

It's a nasty side effect.

Some more so than others (I'm looking at you meth), but all need to be used with caution.

Oh and what I want to try:
>shrooms
>Mescalin

But we'll see, I'm cool with just smokin some weed atm.

This includes pretty much any pharma you can get high from

Fuck me.

You must have the tolerance of a fucking Yeti.

weed
Alcohol
Adderall
Oxycodone
OxyContin
Dxm
Ambien
Acid
Shrooms
Cocaine
Xanax
Gabapentin

Want to try DMT and Heroin once, snorted

Well fucking said.

I said half recommend, I just prefer shrooms to lsd, as they don't last as long. I don't like trips that last longer than six hours. They start to wear on me beyond that. However, LSD still has enough potential to be really fun.

The reason I half recommend DMT is because it's awesome, sure. It also has the ability to really freak out a person though, I wouldn't want anyone rushing into it.

I'm not going to address your comment about Nitrous Oxide killing IQ.

ITT random faggots list drugs they think are cool

I smoke weed
I have smoked spice
I have smoked salvia
I have tried coke
I have used beans on occasion (adderall, xanax, oxy, roxy and assorted others)

I want to try shrooms, LSD, X and MDMA

Like overpriced shit you wish you could get your money back from the next day

What does it do doe?

Once again I don't really get that from M, but I always wait at least a month between rolls and make sure I don't drink and get vitamin C and what not.

Just saying, everyone I know who does it is a total fucking moron.

But then again, everyone I know who's a nitrous head is also a xanny kid. So I may have a bit if skewed reference.

I wait months before rolls, but my brain feels like it's made out of molasses next day.

That's bad coke then. Lol

>Weed
>Alcohol
>Dxm
>Dramamine
>Benadryl
>Nitrous Oxide
>Nutmeg
No idea where to find a hookup for "real" drugs, so stuck with mostly grocery store highs. Would like to try shrooms or lsd. Also heroin but don't know if i could go through with it

Not him but the only time nitrous is any good is when you're already on something else, then its a decent intensifier but even then its usually not worth it. If you're just gonna sit around and do whip it after whip it you're probably some fucking idiot burnout. Most of the nitrous heads I know are grimy ass wooks who dose or roll every chance they get.

Deep web and bit coins nigger. It's what they were made for.