We up vote this video to make white people look like the asshole they are youtube com/watch?v=z1PviSrWYqw

We up vote this video to make white people look like the asshole they are youtube com/watch?v=z1PviSrWYqw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MkD_Qkdt7tw
blacklivesmatteruk.com/
washingtonpost.com/national/study-finds-police-fatally-shoot-unarmed-black-men-at-disproportionate-rates/2016/04/06/e494563e-fa74-11e5-80e4-c381214de1a3_story.html?tid=sm_tw
fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-many-americans-the-police-kill-each-year/
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/oct/15/fbi-record-police-killings-tamir-rice-eric-garner
nytimes.com/2015/08/12/us/data-on-use-of-force-by-police-across-us-proves-almost-useless.html?_r=0
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/crime/2015/10/tamir_rice_shooting_were_officer_tim_loehmann_s_actions_reasonable.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0YtX3zW_eKk
newrepublic.com/article/120575/black-lives-matter-i-cant-breathe-are-not-next-ice-bucket-challenge
youtube.com/watch?v=uoJHjDAJQU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are niggers so jealous of our superiority? all you have in defense is you generally have bigger dicks. But it doesn't matter because most of the time we get the girls because we don't live on welfare checks.....

kek superiority, SHUT UP AND UP VOTE THE VIDEO, LET OTHER PEOPLE HAVE A VOICE YOU HAD YOUR TURN

Lol no. Free speech is for whites son, go to Africa if you want to express yourself. Tho be careful at night in your mud hut you might get captured and cucked by some towel head militia

(superiority)

That's a pretty big welfare check lol

Tfw when you have to be white to behave well and to be civilized.

i'll never click anything buzzfeed. that site is designed for green haired fags who think the world is OMG RAYCIST.
Here is something to read instead

>tfw slav and don't have to be sorry for anything

thats white history, racist history made up to oppress and marginalize the true evolutionary superiors of this planet.

... means we won, doesn't it?

you're thieves and white washers

youtube.com/watch?v=MkD_Qkdt7tw

>We up vote this video
haha, no.
NYPA.
KYS.
Leave.

come on, we just want justice against our oppressors and a little compensation so we can be equal. We also want to abolish the police so they can stop killing us every single day. You white had your turn, let someone else get ahead for a while. Why won't you be our allies?

'White People' meaning Middle to Lower Class American stereotypes, as seen in movies and television. Also that 'white' male is probably a Jew masquerading as something else so he can lampoon it. The whole 'white people' topic is an American media concoction.

blacklivesmatteruk.com/

Because I don't care for simpletons that live and breathe confirmation bias, think some police boogeyman is out to get them even though statistics completely refute the argument, bitch about everyone and everything but will not lift a single finger to help themselves.
And on top of that, BLM was solely founded on cases that were afterwards proven to be lies.

NYPA.
KYS.
Leave.

That sign sums up the stupidity of BLM quite well.

All they are doing is drawing attention to their own inferiority and showing previously neutral people what a pest their existence is.

Buzzfeed is the biggest cancer on the internet.

washingtonpost.com/national/study-finds-police-fatally-shoot-unarmed-black-men-at-disproportionate-rates/2016/04/06/e494563e-fa74-11e5-80e4-c381214de1a3_story.html?tid=sm_tw

Survival of the fittest nigger
You're welcome for not pulling the trigger on you once the cotton was picked be thankful for what you got dont be ungrateful

fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-many-americans-the-police-kill-each-year/

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/oct/15/fbi-record-police-killings-tamir-rice-eric-garner

nytimes.com/2015/08/12/us/data-on-use-of-force-by-police-across-us-proves-almost-useless.html?_r=0

What's the bigger number
54,000,000 or 100

That's the black population vs the number of unarmed black men shot.

There is no oppression stop taking attention away from the children being killed in Africa by the millions by disease you stupid fucks, stop taking attention away from the Syrian children being killed by shelling way more than you niggers are being shot by police. The world isn't perfect people are gonna die but we need to focus on the biggest problems at hand

That and the many similar sites. (((They))) cannot stand the internet and how it brought freedom of thought and discussion where the traditional media had sealed it, so now they bombard the 'net and try to make social media seem like the voice of the people.

Wow black person being arrested what else is new

cracks me up. Blacks commit 78% of the crime in USA and then wonder why the cops think they are all criminals.

killed by europeans and americans with their filthy money

it's only 54% by 2-3% of young black misguided men who are mad at the world because white people have taken any chance they have to get ahead away from them through systemic racisms.

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/crime/2015/10/tamir_rice_shooting_were_officer_tim_loehmann_s_actions_reasonable.html

"Black slave owners sold my ancestors into slavery, so it's all white peoples fault"

"White people came to are country and saw us living in mud huts shitting in the open, so I'm mad for them taking advantage of that"

"There were black slave owners but the majority were white so I blame white people, but can't see the connection between generalizing white slave owners, and police officers"

I agree with this. I think police brutality against all people is a bad thing, and it should be stopped (unless it's justified of course - which includes Michael Brown, the 'dindu nuffin golden boi'). This fucking BLM shit has turned me against the cause and I feel it's making me racist rather than just ironically.

Based Terry Crews isn't a nigga, do you know why? Because he actually worked to get on in life and have a career, a family and now a kickass gaming PC he built for his son. He wasn't part of the gangster drive-by shooting rap scum that most black people seem to be part of. If blacks would follow Terry's (and other "reasonably sensible" people's) attitude to life, they might not end up shot. Black culture needs to change and get out of all the self-pity.

youtube.com/watch?v=0YtX3zW_eKk

The truth will set you free. Their day of reckoning is coming soon and the ungrateful plague of agitators will rue their attitude and actions.

54% of crime committed by a minority population. The black minority commits the majority of crime. You can't blame whites for that. Indians and asians are minorities and they aren't spending their days committing crimes.

N-nooooooo. Don't listen to that stupid goy!

Oy vey, will we have to shut it down this time?

why you bringing up the white washed past?

This guy is a troll but I'm only replying back to him to show those who actually think like he does that you're wrong and I hope what I'm saying shows you to stop being the victim and take control of your life in a way that isn't blaming your problems on others

newrepublic.com/article/120575/black-lives-matter-i-cant-breathe-are-not-next-ice-bucket-challenge

youtube.com/watch?v=uoJHjDAJQU8