Was he the best president of all time?

was he the best president of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/nov/22/harry-reid/harry-reid-says-82-presidential-nominees-have-been/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

The Monkey in Chief

He got the economy outve the trash so for real hardworking Americans he did a 10/10 job

this isnt pol fuck off

He wasn't the best, he wasn't the worst. Our worst president will probably be our last one.

I don't know if he is the best of all time. But he is the best that we had in a really long time.

Donald Trump

he stopped the war in Iraq and tried to make Americans get free Healthcare. no white president ever did that

Heres the problem, he promised change, then could really do any. He was sandbagged and its a miracle his healthbill came through. And now that health bill fucks the middle class cause of the opposition.
Was he a bad president? No
Was he a lackluster president? Yes
Atleast he will get "first black president" next to his name

>was he the best president of all time?

He has been a fucking LEMON. Bush 43 1/2.

Worst president since I've been keeping track and I've kept track since Ford.

Well we haven't been nuked yet so I'd say he did a good job

> Implying USA ever had a good president

>trys to give people universal healthcare
>universal healthcare is county healthcare
>going to county medical for anything ever

I have a grand mother who is 92 years old and has said several times she would rather die than go back to the county hospital. Imagine the DMV, but with needles and more dirty.

Meanwhile, I have fucking top tier health coverage.

that does not definitively make him the best though.

Our soldiers are still all over the middle east, getting attacked, murdered. Now look at the new opposition.

>Our worst president will probably be our last one.
This

Obama in recent years. Bush was shit. Clinton was great. Bush sr was shit. Regan was great. Carter was decent. Hillary will be ok. Trump would be a disaster.

Dead prez

>he stopped the war in Iraq

when did this happen?
didn't he just send a few thousand more troops over there?

yeah, the best in about 8 years

kek

I still laugh with my friends to the fact that amurice has a nigger as president

The worst was washington.

He didn't stop shit.
If he did I wouldn't have spent 2 years in the sandbox.

Obama wasn't the worst but was far from being the best and free healthcare was a fiasco that actually made a lot of people lose their healthcare because they either couldn't afford it or it wasn't being offered in their state.

Meet your last president.

you were in the army? fighting in Afghanistan? you're a piece of shit. i hope all you buddies died in action.

I hope you dont reply to this post and your mother dies in her sleep, pinko scum

Marine corps.
Yes.
A good amount of them did and it keeps me up at night knowing I couldn't do anything about it.

You're more edgy than bismuth.

No he didn't and there's no such thing as free health care.

Im glad you did what you did friend. Soldiers are people first and foremost, and brave ones at that

He's mediocre at best.

His economic policies are terrible and this Healthcare nonsense has only made the issue worse.

If he would have focused on getting people back to work in his first 4 years then he could have done whatever he wanted for the next 4 with little contention. As is, he's pretty bad.

aren't marines like the army but for retards?

Thank you user. It means a lot to me.
Not all of us are brave some of us are down right cowards but we're still people nonetheless.

We cry. We fuck. We laugh. We die.
We mostly just want someone to tell us we did our best.

>implying it hasn't
One man can and/or shouldn't have all the power to fix all a country's problems

>Swapped Iraq for Syria
>Made healthcare even more unaffordable
>Twice as many mass shootings under him as there was under Bush
>Race relations the worst they've been in at least 60 years

Yeah, he's pretty much guaranteed no other black presidents for at least 30 more years. In that respect I guess he did at least one decent thing.

have u ever killed anyone

marines are more equivalent to psychopaths, not retards.

same things

Bet you aint got the balls to say that in public, baby nuts

He was the Celebrity in Chief, the press' president. He Balkanized the country on an unprecedented scale. Promoted division at home while being largely responsible for fueling the rapid growth of ISIS. Poor.

I like his suit there.

lol I was defending the marines, settle down there buzzcut. I guess the marines are retards.

>hillary will be ok
>trump would be a disaster

>free healthcare
Then why do we get fined if we don't have Heath insurance?

>was he the best president

no, but at least we can credit him with not fucking it up since he wont be the one in office when the US falls.

secondly the US is doomed to fall in the next 4-8 years.

if hilary wins how long do you really think it will take for her to give the country to the feminists and the Muslims who will undoubtedly destroy each other.

if trump wins the US looses all credibility and is devastated as attacks come in from countries and groups that trump pissed off thinking no biggie.

or since it's trump none of his bills and shit get passed nothing happens in 4 years but since the US has no credibility anymore it opens up the door for president Kanye West in 2020

>Defending corporate run healthcare

Jesus, you're just lost.

>implying marines want to be called psychopaths
Well, im glad im the retard who speaks to people once in a while. Talk to any fucking.marine worth a good goddamn and all he wants to be known as is a good person, you fucking neckbeard

>president Kanye West

Horrifying

>itt rational people who see obama as all he will be, a the black president
Quatar is still a shithole. I spent 2 years there. The middle east cant be fixed. To all my fellow armed forces bros, fuck the haters. The pussies who call you out know nothing about the outside world.

Jesus christ you are a sensitive one aren't you. Look, all I was saying is marines are not retarded but a little bit on the crazier side. I would never seriously call a marine a psychopath to his face, my father was a marine for gods sake. settle the fuck down.

You doomsayers are really a trip. Do i want hillary or trump in office? Hell no. Do i think they will cause the literally destruction of the country? No. Its like the people who believe the country would fall under Obama, or under lincoln, or under old hickory.

Is he the best? No.

He is the most under appreciated of all time though. I think he did the best he could given the state the job was in when he took office. And I'd take a third term with him vs the two we have to choose from tbh.

>that is a slick suit though.

Exactly. I love how these guys speak so matter of factly. Like they have a crystal ball or something. I think the reality is that these people are just highly suggestible and like to spew they're "knowledge" anywhere they can. And if i'm wrong, it doesn't matter lol!

Lincoln and kennedy were good ...

Wasn't his fault, the Republicans fucked up everything he had envisioned. He wanted a system similar to that of Canada and is that really so wrong? Repubs fucked it up and stupid people bought the horse shit they were fed about it.

The recent edition of Army Times got kicked up a debate shitstorm through post. The general consensus is that we're ready for Obama to become a benevolent dictator, given our choices.

BOAT? Hah. He wasn't even the best since 2000

Wrong. Look what fuckin Lincoln did, he let the slaves out.

Jimmy Carter likes him. because he makes him look good. actual joke a democrat told me.

sure kid

Would BLM exist if he was a good black president?

I voted because I would see what would happen if we had a black prez. Just normal president stuff though

>Horrifying
I know but Kanye says he's willing to run and let's be honest if trump wins it's not too far a leap to West 2020

I'm not saying it will be instant or likely to happen in the next decade but trust me when I tell you one of those two is gonna do the thing that gets the ball rolling and then it snowballs into a series of events inevitably lead to the the year 2128 us enslaved by *insert some country here*

think long-term people.

Would blm exist if we never had a black president?

In all honesty he's probably the best president since JFK. Look at the shitshow Bush Jr left him with

>he stopped the war in Iraq

If anything, the situation in Middle-East is worse than when he took the office. Granted, that's hardly his fault, yet pulling the troops out of Iraq prematurely hardly improved things.

Best President since Kennedy. Conservatives are under no obligation to acknowledge it, history will gladly do it for them.

As far as former Presidents go, no one tops Carter.

The best president of all time will bring back Americana, they will create pride and promote peace, they will be open and honest while tough and rugged. Was Obama like this? No. Did he have potential? Hell yeah. Trump has some of this potential ass well but will also fall short. Clinton doesn't even come close and will be terrible. Ron Paul probably would have been great if people would have listened. Bernie was cool as fuck fuck but lacked the balls he needed and a few of his ideas were screwy. The point is.. Gary Johnson mother fuckers. He is better than anyone.

Aside from drone attacks and issuing the deportation of thousands of immigrant families before issuing the executive action then yeah I guess he was okay. Honestly not the best president of all time but not the worst, at least.
He's the okayest president.

He's done ok considering politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/nov/22/harry-reid/harry-reid-says-82-presidential-nominees-have-been/

He was objectively a good president. Don't know about best ever, though. That's kind if a hard award to pick anyone for, tbh. Too many presidents dealing with too many different challenges that can be hard to compare to one another. If I had to name one I'd pick FDR.

Guys, hang on a second.

If we have Trump and then Kanye, that's basically two celebrities rather than politicians running the country.
Suddenly "Idiocracy" doesn't seem too far-fetched lol

What are we, a nation of fucking ants?

yes because the fuckery behind blm is regans fault for not handling shit right in the 80s

Maybe we can't agree on best but Dubya was the worst. Can we all agree on that?

Hillary would be a puppet if Sanders were her VP. This and breaking the two party mentality is what I hope for. Jill Stein is all Bernie supporters best bet but no one ever votes for a third party.

How was Dubya worse than Woodrow Wilson?

That train wreck as the first "lady". No, Americans are not this stupid... Are you?

Boy you must feel pretty stupid now

Couldn't find the pic I was looking for. Gary's ideas are worth squinting for.

Give it a few terms and the slavespawn will be made the new masters.

He certainly was pretty good, and would have been far better if the majority of what he tried to do wasn't blocked by the other idiots in power.

Best American president anyone alive today was around to have voted for.

For sure. He made the states look like a bunch of redneck idiots and I mean this with 100%sincerity but I truly believe that he planned the September 11 attacks to ignite the Middle Eastern war for oil and to further the Rothschild family greed.

Quote Obama 8 years ago "change"

What is wrong with you man

>twice as many mass shootings under him as there was under Bush
Obviously Obama's fault. I mean, let's completely disregard the gun laws his administration tried to pass that got shot down (pun intended) right out of the starting gate.

>race relations the worst they've been in at least 60 years
I'm fairly certain we can put that more on your head than his, seeing as how you figure blacks should be kept out of office based on their skin color

Do you even understand approval ratings?
GW was the fuckin man

I don't know much about Woodrow other than income tax and he was an alleged kkk member. Those two things really suck and I guess the argument can be made. I'll still say Dubya just because his 2 failed wars (Afghanistan and Iraq) and the state of the country when he took office to when he left.

Sorry to hear it.
Don't mind the faggoty little edgelords around here, Maybe someday they will grow the fuck up.

Who are you even talking about?
"That train wreck"....you aren't dumb enough to think that's trump's wife are you?

Lincoln, FDR, Washington are often cited as great. I love Reagan - he was a leader, maybe not the best.
Nixon was highly underrated in terms of actual accomplishments.
Carter was the worst in my lifetime.
Obama is by far the worst leader. Race relations are terrible and the world has zero respect for us.
PS: Hillary is the fucking anti-christ

You sure contributed to the discussion, buddy

Whooee, you sure showed us

He's not smart enough to plan that. Did he know, of course but c'mon. Mans got an IQ of an autistic 10 year-old

>PS: Hillary is the fucking anti-christ
So what? Why do we need a bible thumper in office?

yeah because regan and sen. FredThompson were politicians from birth. oh and because were also at the point where we have bush sr. eight years later oh yeah whatever let his kid give it a shot.
oh and lets not forget mr. clinton yet less than 2 decades after "well maybe his wife should try"

so don't even try to tell me Americans aren't ridiculous enough to allow west or any douche from Hollywood give it a shot.

Not all of us are 22 dipshit

Fort Riley?