Is my coworker fuckable? How would you fuck her?

Is my coworker fuckable? How would you fuck her?

right in the crust

Don't man. Unless you're desperate. I've learned my lesson with cute Asian chicks. If you're even mildly attractive she'll stick to you like a fly on shit. She'll cry when you leave. Happens every time. They're fucking psycho. But if you have nothing better, maybe it's worth it

trust me, I live in NYC and I used to LOVE Asians, but they're so clingy it hurts

With my dick

3/10
would not fuck

/thread

i would eat the shit out of that pizza!!!

whats her number?

▲▲

whats bad about being clingy?

Yes, definitely. Assuming she is not a trap.

What is on the pizza? yeah just fuck her

no it's asian

of course Sup Forums would.

Still, even for b, claiming to have a pizza as a coworker is a bit much.

Fucking everything. I want to date a person, not adopt an emotional parasite.

The fuck is that on the left side of the pizza?

> ▲
> ▲▲

It's likely just a personal thing.

And as an aside I'm sure that not all asian chicks are clingy.

newfags detected

Mike, get back to work

Different user but same mindset. I used to think like you and I thought that wanted clingy but after having just 1 clingy Asian gf I realized very soon how fucking bad it is. It feels like your life force is being drained from you.

I'd fold it and fuck it in the fold. Right in the fucking fold. But first, I'd stomp that chink right outta the picture.

she looks nice.

nicer than what 90% of you faggots will ever get.

no. not at all. also: never fuck the company.

I'm sure she is fuckable, but I would not do anything to her. My response is irrelevant.

excellent terminology, underrated post.

what's her name?

>used
Meg

I would love to fuck her. I'd fuck her doggy style with a slice of pizza on her back. I'd cum on the slice then have her eat it.

whilst necking a bottle of whisky

I wouldn't mind a clingy girlfriend IF SHE CLINGED TO MY DIIIIICKKK BIIITCHHHHH.......actually I wouldn't mind a girlfriend... :(

Dude you're probably asking because you dont experience with those type of people but they are fucked man, they dont have any sort of personality they will repeat everything you say and shit its a nightmare trust me you dont want those types of people in your life

Don't fuck her.

Most Asian chicks want to get married and have 3 kids and a nice house in the suburbs. They offer samples of pussy in exchange for a serious commitment. In return they'll take care of the house and kids and fuck like a mink until the snatch dries up.

Black girls expect to be fucked, impregnated, and dumped. Use one of them instead.

>actually I wouldn't mind a girlfriend... :(
Sup Forums

I would fuck her in her pussy with my benis.

don't mind me, just looking for some numbers.

actually, now that I think about it, I did have 2 "friends" in middle school that acted this way...

I actually do see why they are a waste of time now...

Post more pics OP

Except blacks aren't attractive

could not give less fucks about girl, but i want pizza now