This gender shit has to stop!!!

This gender shit has to stop!!!

They look happy to me

What's your problem?

I'm confused as hell, what is that?

today a saw a man in the street that looked like this but 30 years older.... how and why?

I take it you have a problem with the perfectly normal transgender woman?

>perfectly normal transgender

you misspelled "mental illness"

He lost a bunch of weight. I lost 150 lbs and had similar issues before surgery. That's the battle of losing weight people forget. After you fixed your fat ass you're left with a destroyed body. I used it as inspiration to not get that way again.

FUCK THT!!!!!

Burn it with fire!!!!

That's the happiest mentally ill person I've ever seen
You have never met a trans person before have you?

i'm glad you got all that skin back on its place.

anyway, the one I saw had real bulky tits, like he decided to go trans at the age of 60

he completely obliterated my constant rush of august testosterone, I didn't even fapped today

met a few, and they hate themselves.

I find her very attractive you guys are insensitive pricks need to stop the transphobia.

the ones i know all cut them selves.

sure sign of a clear head

It's fine if they're happy but they always push their uneducated and retarded views on everybody else. All fags are the same attention seeking low iq idiots

They look ill to me. When I was in middle school, we had to watch a video for health class. It was about some dumb 110lb cunt who wouldn't eat because she thought she was fat. The take away lesson was that she was mentally ill because she looked in the mirror and saw a version of herself that was not real. When a man looks into the mirror and sees a woman staring back, he is mentally ill.

its a cultural thing, wait 20 years and they'll be all normies.

I have they are mentally confused and childish. They hate women with a passion yet try there very hardest to be as feminite as possible, makes sense doesnt it?

A psycopath is perfectly happy murdering people... That doesnt it make it right

Thread/

Baaahahahahah....

Confusing SJWs with trans
Or just trans teenagers who are just going through there emotional teenage years

It's the degeneracy of our society, or at least one of the many pieces of it. Happens to a lot of civilizations before collapse.

I've met two, and both seemed as happy as any other person I've ever met for 30 minutes. But then again, there is a man in my apartment who thinks he is Jesus. He's happy as shit, but that doesn't make him any less mentally ill.

Neither does saying a trans person can't be trans because of your opinions

If they aren't hurting anyone what's the problem

Thats a dude with tits not a trans person....get it strait....

It makes me physically ill. People are being hurt

gynecomastia

Argh, hit it with a stick!

so what if theyre mentally ill? that doesnt have anything to do with you, if they pose a threat to you, fight back. just leave them to do whatever they want.
exactly how do they push their views onto you? are there any LGBT police going around conducting forced gender reassignment surgery on you or anyone at all?

Trans are worse than sjws your just a retard. What's worse a mentally confused retard ruining our culture our some fat cunt who likes to spout off shit on tumblr that nobody is going to read. The fact you even try comparing them just shows how retarded Trans people really are

Is this your idea of an intelligent argument?
If so I think we all know who has the real mental illness

Its a dude with tits thats not a fucking trans person,its a dude seeking attention.

Why don't you stop complaining and freely express your gender instead. I'm not saying you have to come up with a label for it, or go super abstract with it, or transition or anything; I'm just just saying, be you. Do the things you wanna do regardless of presupposed gender boundaries and express yourself.
And remember
>if you involve other parties you need their consent
>If nobody understands, let that go
>have fun with it

then stop shilling it

You're the problem your too stupid to even realize it. Making this shit post on b for literally nothing but attention. Your Trans so what, why do you feel the need to let everyone know? Because they crave attention and contribute nothing to society. A few years ago Sup Forums had hardly any traps but nowadays all you retards have gone through puberty and traps are more prevent than ever.

/thread

Weeewoooweeewwoooo
Sjw to the rescue!!!

>perfectly normal transgender

the issue is how are they even ruining your culture? if you want to live the way 18th century farmers lived, just fucking do it, no ones stopping you, just let people live the way they want. not to mention, why do you care about your culture so much? are you so under-achieved that your "culture" is the only thing you can cling on to make yourself feel better?
and so what? by talking shit about him online youre just attracting more attention to him. it doesnt fucking matter what he is, that has nothing to do with you or anyone. youre just looking for a way to be pissed off at something.
im not trans, and once again, so what if theyre looking for attention? what does that have anything to do with you? people crave attention naturally, different people do it different ways. if you dont want to give someone attention, dont do it, being this assmad about something that doesnt have anything to do with your life is stupid.

Fucking hot!!!

Dude!!Its a man with tits shut the fuck up..

Because they are literally genetic and social failures who have no right to speaking out about anything. Hurr gender isn't one or the other I'm differnt durr look at me. No your just a fucking retard who doesn't deserve a voice because your clearly mentally retarded. When you see a person with down syndrome trying to teach a physics class you'd say the same thing

You see a kid with, let's say, a grenade in his hand, tugging at the pin. He is a good 20 yards away , with a sheet of blast-proof glass between you. He could easily hear you if you call out to him and tell him not to pull the pin. He is too far away to throw the grenade at you or anybody else before it blows. Would you leave him be, because he poses no threat to you? Or would you call out to him and warn him about the dangers of what he's doing because you don't enjoy seeing people get hurt?

And keep in mind, he is shouting at the top of his lungs about how he has the grenade and its unfair that he identifies as a cloud of pink mist and nobody will treat him that way.

Oh shut the fuck up. They look happy because they have a severe mental illness. It's sad. They're not being assessed and helped because their illness is now a "gender".

Pic related, it's all the now recognized genders in New York as of 2016.

This shit is out of control.

Fucking agreed why the hell would u get tits but keep all the man shit.

Let him become a cloud of mist

They look happy yet people who are transgender are 20x more likely to commit suicide then normal people.

They are cancer homosexualty and trans is a plague to our species and it needs to be thought of as a bad thing not a good thing, why? We see it today the number of trans people is rising because for the sole reason it's become more socially acceptable so the 15 year old confused kid can think he's a girl and your wrong if you tell him different. I know a lot of gay men and they hate trans people because they're attention seeking and literally cancer. At least a gay person knows and understands that what they're doing is socially unacceptable but a trans person just crys for attention in hopes people will accept them

Thats a nice rack 0,0

Pic related again. These genders in New York are protected BY LAW

I identify with a train. Does this make my gender a train now?

an faggot

Why?

MUHH PRONOUNS MUH PROGRESSIVE FREEDOMS

"Gender fluid is a gender identity which refers to a gender which varies over time. A gender fluid person may at any time identify as male, female, neutrois, or any other non-binary identity, or some combination of identities."

cant argue can you?
what constitute them having no rights to speak about anything? who are you to decide if anyone has rights or not? rights are stupid, people should be able to do whatever the fuck they want without any constraint. i couldnt give a single fuck if someone with down syndrome teaches physics, i'd just pick another class. the same way with these people, just dont interract with them. you give way too much fucks
i dont give a fuck about some random kid i dont know. personally, id do anything that pleases me thats not against my best interest. i'd tell him to not kill himself because it doesnt please me to see a kid dying from stupidity. but if the kid wills it and does it anyways, not my problem. stop caring so much about what other people do and worry about yourself.
as ive said, so what if theyre attention seekers? just dont give them attention if you dont like it, if you have a personal irrational hatred for trannies, leave it be. you dont have to be tolerant or accepting, just stop caring so much about issues that has literally nothing to do with you. nobody's forcing you to become a trannie.
also, more people are becoming trans because the cost for surgery is becoming cheaper, and people who dont get surgery are even more likely to commit suicide than when they do.

I identify as a woman, but only when I see a hot woman head to the womens locker room at the Y. Otherwise I identify as a man.

Thank goodness for transgenderism, though, its helping me see the naked hot women at my gym.

#genderfluidFTW

I mean, how would you feel if quite literally 70% of the world considers you morally corrupt for something you find to be an absolute truth about yourself?

FACT: Every single transgender person I have ever met suffers from extreme depression and the root cause is always the same thing - assholes like you.

We live in a world where it's possible to be anything you want to be, and most importantly, someone's decision to be trans has absolutely no effect on you whatsoever. So what the fuck is the point in getting all butthurt about it? Seriously. Focus on the real problems mankind faces, like intolerant and willfully ignorant fuckheads like OP and the rest of the shitstains that share his views.

Im trans and this asshole is not trans!Its a fucking man that wants attention.infact he makes trans people look bad.

Who gives a fuck about transgendered people or who identifies as what? You know what costs me more in fucking taxes? Fat ass fucking people who take two goddamn steps and are already breaking a sweat. Obesity is a real fucking plague.

Kill yoself tranny

This man speaks the truth.

Fucking tranny's clogging up my tinder. Do any of you honestly think you pass?

Are they hurting anything? YES MY EYES
And insulting my intelligence for thinking they can fool me into believing they're a woman.

As an artist who has studied female and male anatomy for years I can tell you with 100% certainty you will never achieve womanhood. Not because science is incapable of it, but because you are all lazy narcissists who just want life to be on easy mode because you failed at being a man/woman. You will never understand the intricacies or appreciate the social dynamics at play in each genders world.

It's like watching a fat chick talk about how guys love her for her big titties and how she's a "real woman" and how bones are for dogs. It's willful ignorance and you know it

Trans girl here, was passing, if you met me you would probably like me and would see me as a girl

It is absolutely mental illness, im going back as ive managed to figure it out, but getting to this point and being clear headed on it has taken years.

Trans people have emotional trauma, low self esteem and a fragmented sense of self and seek to overcome it by transitioning. The "ive always felt like a girl" line is bullshit.

Theres biological factors at play too, but the are minimal compared to the psychological ones, trans people are fucked up, and transitioning can temporarily solve it, but ultimately its a distraction.

this. anti-trannies dont even realize that by considering trans "mentally ill", theyre giving trans an opportunity to take their tax money for "disabled people".

In 2010, an estimated $444 billion was spent on cardiovascular disease treatment, medication and lost productivity from disability.

One of my best friends is a trans man. Had the surgery and everything. I'm a cis/het man, married to a woman. You can keep pretending to be sherlock holmes though if it makes you feel smart... since you're completely unwilling to educate yourself about anything outside your circle of interests.

OP here and fuck u....its some ass hole with tits good day i gotta get back to work.

See
These genders are protected under law against what they deem discrimination. They can legally sue now for anything. Like, the bathrooms don't have a picture of a manwomansheman on it.

>where it's possible to be anything you want to be

really? i can be a 1.3 meter tall, 9 year old, chinese girl? even though i'm a 2.04 meter tall, 37 year old, italian-american guy?

I can REALLY be anything I want to be?

smh

Willing to bet YOUR tits are twice as big, but not from trying, from consuming far too many baconators. Does that make you partially a woman?

I now identify with a 1967 Impala. I'm transmission.

According to the left you can. Look at Shaun King, Transnigger.

You say you don't have to be tolerant or accepting. That's a fucking lie. I don't mind gay or lesbians but I just can't accept trans. When someone finds out you're not too fond of trans, you would most likely get shat on for being a bigot or being close minded. Also, yes they're attention seeking. It's like you haven't been on any social media over the past 5 or so years.

>as ive said, so what if theyre attention seekers?

Then whats your issue with everybody hating them? It wouldn't effect me but I see a stupid thread like this every time I come on Sup Forums and I have to watch men in my city walk around dressed like girls and it has an effect on my children, that's how it affects me. If you want to be trans then stop feeling the need brag and tell everyone about how special they are. Because that's the only reason they seek attention they don't want to be looked at like as a normal human they want to be looked as "special" for being a mentally confused and weak person. It's disgusting If I saw a guy walking around dripping in ketchup would you not say anything just because that's his fetish?

I second this.

He is a 10/10 grill. are you sure it needs to stop?

See

Don't fucking care WHO they sue, fat ass fucks are taking billions from the government claiming disability because THEY'RE TOO GOD DAMNED LAZY TO FUCKING MOVE.

I met trans people and didn't give a shit because they worked and held jobs, except the fat ones probably, but suing someone in court doesn't guarantee money, claiming disability because they're 500 fucking pounds does.

"It's up to me to stop mental illness by calling trans fags and saying it's just something they made up"

It took me a while to learn this but the way to stopping mental illness is not telling them "it's just something you made up for whatever reason"

Then when they finally grow outve there phase they hate the people who told them that they just made it up and then places like tumblr were made where they can voice their hate for the people who told them no

And it's most the time a white male who told them no

That's more than a billion a day.

The U.S. spent $8,402 per person on health care in 2010.
The United States spent $2.6 trillion on health care in 2010.
This amount was 48% higher than in the next highest spending country (Switzerland), and about 90% higher than in many other countries that we would consider global competitors.

Yes, you're completely right about the low self esteem thing. They all are.

>society's fault
that is strictly incorrect, and simply cannot account for the widspread degree of the suicidal ideation

Op here...howed you know?

Technically speaking, yes, your body COULD be transformed to that degree. It's completely realistically possible, but no sane doctor in the world is going to do it for you for anything short of millions of dollars in international waters.

Step 1 - Height reduction. This one is the trickiest and most dangerous. The easiest way to do it would be spinal compression which takes years to do and still has a risk of damaging your spinal cord. After that they would be removing and replacing leg bones. Again possible but completely unsafe. After that skin tone, eye slant and apparent age are all pretty simple cosmetic surgeries, slightly harder is the act of removing your penis and constructing a vagina but still doable.

Fucking think for a minute dude. Sure it's not likely (arguably would never happen it's so unlikely) but if you really wanted to make it happen and had the resources you could make it happen.

At least those fat people are contributing to society, explain to me how spending more tax dollars on trans people would help our society in any way. Go ahead and stop paying for health care and the country will colapse you fucking idiot

And this is why I support a single payer healthcare system. I pay for my healthcare through taxes and we don't have to deal with bullshit like health insurance companies and their fucking co-pays and their deductibles and other shit that's overly complex so they get more money.

Bad Photoshop

They can have high self esteem after transition, I did and do now, but at the start, yes their self esteem is incredibly low.

Flamboyant fags and niggers have been around for thousands of years, still not accepted as "Normies". So I'm not too sure where your logic comes from.

Thats one ugly bitch!!!

Fucking really? Explain to me how some 500 pound bedridden disgusting fat ass is contributing to society? Explain to me how their cost in health insurance is worth more than the value of a WHO GIVES THE FUCK GENDER THEY ARE person working a job who isn't claiming disability?

So we're the asshole for not accepting your own delusional and retarded viewpoints?LOL. No your just a weak minded person who never understood how to be your own person. Parents do a bad job at raising kids so it probably wasn't your fault but your still a mentally confused and weak person who doesn't deserve any special treatment

Op here its real theres a youtube video...

You are, literally, an idiot.
Depression does not come from any other person.
It comes from the fact your internal view of yourself - the truth - does not match the external projection you wish to make.

Just because others are the mirrors that ruin your delusion does not make others responsible for the depression that stems from fighting to make a delusion reality.

Because she buys the food and keeps your economy alive. Not to mention a 500 pound jobless person is not as rare as you'd like to believe.

Man, what is the problem? Really? If a dude wants to be called a chick, whatever, let him do so, it's not of your fucking business. You guys worry too much about something that can be easily solved by simply stop giving a fuck about it at all. And, honestly, you end up being as faggish as the ones you complain about

I do hate fat fucks as well and where my money is going. Like paying for the ones in mobility scooters with a grab tool to shop for cookies and donuts in Wal-Mart. I want to kick them the fuck over.

I'm not just talking about trans people though. There are now legally 31 "genders".

The United States federal government has spent or obligated 4.4 trillion dollars on the wars in Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iraq.

Yet another person who assumes I'm trans. lol. Your inability to divine basic facts about a person from an opinionated post screams worlds to me about your IQ.

Your entire argument is based off the idea that I'm someone who is seeking acceptance for wanting to be something else. I'm perfectly content with my gender and sex organs, I'm quite fond of my penis and I enjoy the fuck out of putting it in my wife.

Wanna talk about weak minded, point the finger at yourself. Also for the record, my parents are baptists and think anyone who is trans or homosexual should be burned at the stake. Which is why I don't talk to them or have anything to do with them, I find it sickening that I am related to people who can hate someone they've never met that strongly because of a difference in philosophy.