Why are americans so obsessed with rhodesia?

Why are americans so obsessed with rhodesia?
Even brits don't give two shits about it and they were the ones who created it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJ2KniAZO6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We aren't? Most Americans don't even know it existed

there were two camps

those that supported rhodesia to the core and those that though colonialism in africa was a bad idea

Most people here have never heard of it. The only ones who care are autistic Dylan Roof-style whites supremacists.

My family lived there

Autists on Sup Forums you mean ? All the right-wing memes are believed to be true by Americans

>The only ones who care are autistic Dylan Roof-style whites supremacists

So the average American Sup Forums user?

Hey now be nice

Gloria ao Império !

They were the last defenders of civilization after South Africa.

>Even brits don't give two shits about it and they were the ones who created it.
Well they are the ones who destroyed it too pekka... but I think it's attractive to some Americans because it's a place where blacks were successfully civilized

Cool war i suppose

But there are other more impressive shenanigans in africa so idk

The average american is not white (thankfully)

only people on /k/ give a fuck about rhodesia

What posted.
They always always ignore anything that ruins the picture they paint of it or refuse to even acknowledge the many issues in the state. You know the people with no ability at all to put themselves in someone shoes or they "if I am oppressed take up arms if they are oppressed they should take my dick shaft an all".

Lol you fucking dumb nigger.

Yeah, everyone knows brits don't give two shits about it, that's what destroyed it

Literally what? I didn't even know it was a country until now

>This man is a fellow countrymen
kill me right now desu

what do you mean obsessed. also this

WE WUZ AFRICANS N SHEET

I guarantee you that at least 70% of Americans have never heard of Rhodesia.

Come on that's not the worst, you've never seen the interviews with Waters where people at the beach don't even know what the Revolutionary War was?

>Haha le americans are so ignorant and dumb, maybe if I call other Americans out, europeans will think america is actually more progressive!

most people don't care about it either, the ones who might have heard of it vaguely know they're dickheads or something

Get real, it's probably 99%

Just watch this, you'll hate every american after this
youtube.com/watch?v=SJ2KniAZO6s

Found the dumbass. I love this country, don't get me wrong, but the majority of people for whatever reason in our country don't know shit about shit.

Who gives a shit about geography? Literally every country besides China, russia, and usa is irrelevant now.

Because like in Rhodesia white people will be a thing of history books in USA (thankfully).

>american education
No way you know anything about Chinese and Russian geography, Cletus.

I learned about it through Sup Forums (probably from stormfags). Well, I heard about it beforehand but had forgotten it. In any case, I read up on it in more detail and found it interesting and kept going a little more from there. The more you learn about it, the less it adheres to white supremacist BS, surprise, surprise.