Did I just fucking get HIV?

I met two girls at a party, got punched in the face by bf of one of the girls. Punched him back, problem solved, but thats not it. I got no outside wound, but inside of my mouth hurts now and it must have bled, I dont remember.

Anyway, after about 2 hours since that I end up in the bed of the second girl. I fuck her, and she removes my condom for some fucking reason "I want to feel you more". Cant get it back on.

So I didnt fuck her, but wanted to make her cum, so I ate her out.

This kind of girl has to have AIDS or something, way too easy.

Could I get infected from the open wound in my mouth + her vaginal fluids? It is true that the wound was 2-3 hours old, maybe close already?? Fuck.

probably gonna have to kill yourself op

>this is the type of person who thinks they belong here now

Remember when we used to shame stupid people away?

This is the most incoherent rambling of a post I've seen all day and you should feel bad.

Its possible, but pretty unlikely. I wouldn't worry a ton about it. But you should get tested anyway just to be safe.

Enjoy your aids.

Just go get tested. If you test positive, go get treatment. AIDS isn't a death sentence anymore, it's just super inconvenient.

Dr./b

If you did she can be prodecuted. Knowingly spreading HIV/AIDS is insanely illegal.

.. is what you might say if this b8 ass story actually happened

>I fuck her, and she removes my condom for some fucking reason "I want to feel you more"

wow.... thats usually the male part, I think she is a gift giver...

>open wound in my mouth + her vaginal fluids?
>It is true that the wound was 2-3 hours old, maybe close already??

Yup, if she had any STDs you most likely have them now. When HIV is transmited through anal sex all it takes is a micro-tear inside the anus for the infection to enter the bloodstream.

Chances are she didn't have HIV. But if she had gonorrhea, herpes or syphilis, you're going to get it.

A regular HIV test you get at the doctor won't show the virus for about 3 months. So that's how long you'll have to wait before you get a definite answer to your question.

Do you?
>Remains to be seen
CAN YOU?
>ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY.

Though in general, HIV is a fairly difficult disease to transmit believe it or not.

You can get aids just by touching wet blood (0.01& chance)

Now multiplay that by x10000, the result is exactly what you did.

Enjoy aids.

was there blood in her vaginal fluids... ?
much vaginal fluid taken... ?
did you drink alcohol... ?

Post pics of the girl already , faggot

>and she removes my condom for some fucking reason "I want to feel you more".
Stopped reading there.
Kill yourself, you miserable bag of aids.

Not true, you have like 2 weeks to get a rapid test

you want the whole story? Alright.
I went to a club with friend David and his gf. They watched GoT and got drunk, I arrived to their flat and had drinks with them. At midnight we go to a club.
I am trying daygame and nightgame stuff. Night club game is perfect.

I meet 2 girls, blonde and brunette. Already a little drunk. Got them talking. I want blonde.

They start making out in front of my face. Can't believe it. Every 2 minutes just sucking on their tongues. Beautiful.Swaping ice from cuba libre with me. Blonde one has bf. Brunette it is then. Blondes bf named Radim (czech) attacks me after hours of chatting for no reason. I hit back. No stress, I do fight club with my friend David regularly, I dont mind fist to the face. Apparently he hit some other guy before me too.

Turns out the guy he hit is doing MMA. He knocks Radim out in front of the club. The two girls and me are taking care of his bleeding face. He has 30m amnesia. Cops. Ambulance. He has broken ribs and nose. From fucking two hits.

I leave with brunette. Her flat. Lie in her bed. She is preparing to sleep. Touch her in between her legs. French kissing. Eating out. COndom on. FUck. She pulls the condom off. I want to really feel you she says. "I cant fuck you without a condom" I say. She is cool with that.

So we fucked with stains of blonde's bf Radim blood on our body. Most hc night I had

Ihope you have aidsand die

>night club game is perfect
>I do fight club with my friend David regularly

So this happened in your imagination right.
You are AIDS. Just face it

I watch PUA stuff. Night clubs are fucking easy, loads of drunk girls, easy to get and mostly there for the same reason as you.

David is doing krav maga, I was doing self defense. When he is drunk he is quite aggresive, well, me too. So we fight, like friends. Sometimes we hit out face. Sometimes only belly. Fucking feel like tyler durden!!

Welcome to neo Sup Forums everyone.

>PUA
oh god. Are you a frat boi? Jesus

You know what, I no longer deny it happened, but I won't deny you're a faggot.

A girl friend told me I look like benedict cumberbatch. I have a degree in IT. Used to be asocial a lot like 3 years ago. Started drinking and taking care of how I look. More social. More girls. More sexy stuff.

No pretty much. Chances are almost 0% when no blood is involved

I ain't gonna tell you how to life your life, keep on doing the do.

But if you think that a nightgame or a high number impresses people, it doesn't. It just makes you look like an immature fuckboi

>prodicuted

I daygame too. Fucked 2 girls in my life. Fingered 3. That is not very high...

I am may be a bit immature, but its nothing compared to me being borderline autist 3 years ago. Not naturally, but from the lack of social contact.

Anyway, I have holiday before I start major in IT, so my quote is "Sex, drugs and neurofunk". I live by it for now. This will be the best 3 months of mah life.

open wound in mouth increases risk for STD during oral sex.
That's why brushing your teeth directly before is not advised.
But the risk from cunnilingus is still smaller than other forms of sex.

Still better to get tested.

I met two girls at a party, got punched in the face by bf of one of the girls. Punched him back, problem solved, but thats not it. I got no outside wound, but inside of my mouth hurts now and it must have bled, I dont remember.

Anyway, after about 2 hours since that I end up in the bed of the second girl's bf. He fucks me, and then removes his condom for some fucking reason "I want to feel you more". Cant get it back on.

So he goes back to fucking my ass. Hard. Pounding. Then pulls out, spins me around, and shoots his hot, gooey HIV ridden load on my face and in my mouth.

This kind of guy has to have AIDS or something, way too easy.

Could I get infected from the open wound in my mouth + his gallon of piping hot semen? It is true that the wound was 2-3 hours old, maybe close already?? OR should I be more worried about him having ripped open my anal cavity? Fuck.

and by my life I mean last 9 months. Because I didnt live before. Furthest I got was kissed a girl.

Then tried my first date. IN august. Got rejected. Got depressed (from nothing, right? how pathetic.). Then picked myself up. Bought non-black clothes. Started dressing well. Grooming. Shaving. Contact lenses. Listening only to happy and positive music. Meditation. Social contact only with positive friends. 2 months later first sex with older girl.

And now this.

This helped me too watch?v=67Nwrq9TCiw