Thoughts on this album?

I know Sup Forums hates them but I've never heard a reasoning for why.

because Sup Forums are afraid to relate to women who are in their early 20's.

Generic instrumentals, cookie-cutter songwriting, obnoxious attitude that would make Billie Joe Armstrong blush

Great album. Sounds exactly like a better version of AnCo. AnCo is generic pop trash but this is actually AnCo but if they were good.

go away fantano

hey twenty one pilots/annie shitposter

haven't seen you in a few days

Shit, but at least a bit inspired, unlike blurryface

I listened to this album before it became a meme. I was impressed. Like it sounded good and I knew this band was going to be popular (did not see them being as popular as they are now) but I thought it was a a bit teenage-emo. Like the lyrics were extremely direct and the idea of white guy rapping behind a piano about depression and stuff was kinda odd.

in other words, it was good but it was a tad-bit cringe. I might've liked it more had I heard it when I was 14 versus 17

MODS

dude. haha and all. But I'm saying I was 17 when this came out. This came out 4 or 5 years ago

must be bait

kek this desu

>it came out 4 or 5 years ago
it came out in 2013 user

regardless he'd still be 20 now

whatever. I'm 21

>dude. haha and all

mods

21 pilots simply suck ass

how does one complicatedly suck ass

hey now OP I've sealed the deal with my fiance thanks to these 21 douchebags, so i'll defend them.
>be me 18, senior
>regularly give cute neighbor (junior) a ride home because bus is for plebs
>she's just now coming out of that scene phase so she's all about 21 pilots, jon bellion, and the black keys.
>put phone on shuffle
>driving home talking about whatever
>ask her how her new semester classes are
>talk about the psych class we have together
>she says im the only one she knows in psych and one of the reasons she's passing (i help her quite a bit when it comes to memorizing the different theories and famous psychology experiments)
>i tell her she's like the only reason i like going to that class
>as a matter of fact she's the only reason i got through senior year
>she's doing that blushing/awe thing
>ask her if she's doing anything over the weekend
>talk back and forth make it a date
>pulling into my driveway
>put it in park
>motherfucking car radio comes on
>"OH MY GOD user I LOVE THIS SONG"
>me too
>we both know all the words and we just sit there in my driveway singing car radio all the way up to the screaming part at the end
>by the last time he says "i ponder of something great etc etc." were furiously making out
>date for a year and a half
>proposed to her last year
still listen to 21 pilots together. our song is car radio of course.

this

no

You suck Oasis' dick so your opinions will forever be completely invalidated, moron

This album cover is still the worst I've ever seen