How are homosexuals treated in your country?

How are homosexuals treated in your country?

If they look too much like a man, they are beaten and shit talked, if they look too much like a woman, they are fucked just like a woman.

That's the way it should be desu.

depends on where you are

Pretty good

what women are fapping to

Too well

Where is this from?

>it's another finnish cuteboy thread

these threads used to be hot, now they're just annoying

ah yeah... you right...

oh oh my dick has betrayed my sexuality
otokonoko delivery
not out yet

TV programs here are full of sassiest gay celebs

It's so cute though.

im so sorry you had to see this

We FUCK them hard until they stop being a faggot

Hello where are the animGAYS :D:D:D:D

:3

netherland stop making me gay you faggot my country's population is rapidly declining.

But Yuri on ice is so cute.

It makes me feel all warm and tingly inside :3

Too gay 4 me

Literally me in that video

Me is blonde

are you woman

I'm a guy.

On average people usually don't care, at most make a few jokes at their expense.

Catholics don't really care either, though they can be against gay marriage and gay adoption.

Muslims, well, are muslims. A lot of gays now are starting to vote FN because they are scared of Muslims.

Overall, I'd say they are a non-issue, they're not as obnoxious as American liberal faggots seem to be, and usually not too weird. I still don't want to be associated with any kind of organised LGBT community, though, even if I'm bi with a strong preference for guys.

Flag

The homotic dimension seems to be not that visible in public. There are movies and TV shows where they have hintti couples, and that's about it.

Finland is I think one of the least "politically correct" nations in the World. It makes things and how you take them kind of personal takes.

If there really was a hintti boi jumping in my face, I would probably in the end sink my fist in his face. But they don't jump in people's face here. And I think it's as well their personal decision. It's not fear (and loathing), it's just everyone's own personal take how to deal with things.

>tfw no bf

I love seeing gay couples holding hands in public.

I think you confused homosexual and transsexual

I'll do it more often then

C-can you introduce to me one of your gay buddies? I really want to wake someone up with a bj again.