Trips decides who I main just got Overwatch

trips decides who I main just got Overwatch.

Please kill yourself, im begging you.

Mercy

D.Va

Ugh
>worst support, minus ult
Ugh
>worst tank, minus ult

Op if you are going to main, git gud with junkrat

Zenyatta

Ugh. Rolling

rolling

Reroll only speak english

reroll

Toll

rereroll

If you like a disruptive/playmaking type of defensive role, pick mei. You can isolate enemies with her ice wall, her ultimate freezes the enemy team and sets up kills for your friends/allies, self healing, and her gun freezes enemies and shoots icicles that could snipe squishies. Oh, and she's bae.

>being this retarded

bastion

Bastion

Symmetra

Soldier 76

are you trolling? or are you actually retarded?

While i dislike Overwatch as a game, Mei has a sweet ass, dem hips yo.

OverwatchIsYouDildoFaggot

>are you trolling

A noose for buying a shit game.

lucio so you can knock people off shit the whole game.

D.va

Ana

What was so retarded by what i said. D.va ans mercy are only good for their ults. Worthless otherwise in comparison to the other members of their category.

genji

bastion

You don't really main in Overwatch. You choose a character based on the map, team comp, and whether you are attacking or defending.

the most homosexual choice

Well, since everyone has ults and can use them they should be factored in when deciding their strength. Obviously D.va would be much weaker without her ult, but she has an ult, so its a completely idiotic argument to make.

Im talking in comparison. Her ult is her only redeeming quality. Every other tanks is objectively better. Same with mercy. That is all im saying. They are the worst of their category, but their ults are decent. Im sorry you can't read.

Genji

dva

Harambe.

If they only had a skin where she wasn't wearing her big Ole fur coat.

go full autismo and play ganjo

this