House Fisher edition

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T-5_xFR-nv4
youtube.com/watch?v=C7kW7cT1uGA
ew.com/article/2016/05/15/game-thrones-emilia-clarke-dany
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/House_Justman
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

“Fletcher”: He is a fat nobleman in his 60’s. He has distinctive rugged features, a Northern accent, and a distinguished air. Our source says he has a stirring speech during which he unexpectedly shifts political allegiances.

The actor is only expected to shoot for one day- the same day as the above role, on December 16th, in Northern Ireland.

He's alive

Best Other theory: youtube.com/watch?v=T-5_xFR-nv4

I approve of this thread, boy.

first for living happily ever after with Mr. Mcelhatton

DABID

How will D&D Fuck this up?
youtube.com/watch?v=C7kW7cT1uGA

(farts)

what an AWFUL reading

that guy has a terrible voice

nth for The True king of Westeros

There's certainly something fishy about it.
Maybe cat got his tongue.

At least his tits aren't greasy.

Reminder that Emilia Clarke explained exactly why Dany is a terrible character.

ew.com/article/2016/05/15/game-thrones-emilia-clarke-dany

>Every season I get at least one spine-chilling moment. I just stand up and I go, ‘I’m hearing what you’re all saying, but funny thing, I’m going to kill you all. I forgot that I have an ace in my back pocket and now I win.

> "Ned please!" begged Lyanna from a mount of white sheet freshly soaked with gore. "He'll never rest if he knew."
> "He won't kill a babe," Ned explained, unable to conceal the doubt in his voice. "Robert's a good friend."
> "He murdered Rhaegar! He will do the same to our son."
> "The Targaryens murdered father -"
> "Our father!" said Lyanna, beautiful even as she blinking away tears, "and our brother."
> Ned bowed his head in shame and looked into a pair of grey eyes untainted by the cruelty of this world. Has it really been that long ago since Robert led them against the Mad King?
> "There has been enough blood spilt because of me," whispered Lyanna with sadness in her voice. "Ned please... I'll suck your cock."

cont...

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/House_Justman

kek

Is Dorne white?

I'm just happy based Brad is here. Last season he gave us really informed lessons on why social justice is so important. Glad he is back to run these threads.

reminder that cia wants to screw sophie turner. cia's son confirmed it.

nth for house dumb&dumber

Why is no one talking about brienne cuckong davos, talking shit right to his face about butchering Stannis

Where'd all the stannisfags go

>fucking delighted

based CIA.

>Where'd all the stannisfags go

You know how people were saying "STANNISFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH" repeatedly?

It wasn't just shitposting...

she is terrible because she is on a different continent for six seasons now

this is just ridiculous...

It's obvious she's lying

She was clearly trying to start shit, and Davos didn't give her the satisfaction

>CIA's son said he already meet sophie
He might probably noticed his dad's lusting her

Jorah is going to be saved by magical bullshit.

Drogon is going to burn away his stone aids while leaving him unscathed.

book it

>and Davos didn't give her the satisfaction
is this what stannisfags really believe

Tfw Jorah will never kill Dany

just kill me senpai

at least we know those are her real tits

is completely right though.

its a horrible character because 5 books /6 seasons have passed and none of her action have any repercussions on westeros so far .

nth for eating your own creampie out of Missandei

Why do you guys call her frogfu?

On the show yes , in the books, no , it had repercutions

i'm going to assume it's because the Reed family are from the Marshlands.

Are we just posting are waif's?

captcha: pasta

Stannisfriends believe you should post your tits, you fuzzy little manpeach.

Lurk moar

*our

Doesn't she have a frog staff?

Keep the good job catfish

Pick Your R'hllorfu

Because she's originally from France, desu.

Melly Sanders can't be beat.

>"Ned please... I'll suck your cock."

Melly. Without question.

s02e09

>Sansa: I will pray for your safe return my lord.
>Tyrion: Will you?
>Sansa: Just as I pray for the king's.

He's going to poison her so baaad...

Stannis
Fucks grannies
Beaten by 20 men
Beaten by an imp
Lost
Failed
Rekt raped and ravaged

Stannis fans are sad
Fuck off

Obey Ramsay

Best Priestess, desu.

>People call Meera Reed Frogfu when this Toad looking creature exists.

Why didn't they get her back

Ching chong Chang

Lowd of rife yes?

Ching bing bong chang

Right if frull of rerrors

I was just watching a Sophie Turner interview and she said she thinks D&D are going to start going in their own direction with the show than George will take with the books
This means there's not going to be much complexity, the white walkers are gonna be the baddies, Daenerys is gonna be the saviour with her big dragons, the children of the forest probably won't be shown more than a few more times at most on screen, and all of the deep layers that are supposed to be there are and eventually come to light are just gonna get deleted. I mean gurm hasn't even written a script this season, he's no longer involved with the show.
That will suck, and also be a huge waste of potential

No one has answered this w/o memeing or some snarky comment like this one

I don't understand how people can watch this shitty show when the books are available and are way superior to the show. The show literally is casual shit literally to attract low iq drones and females to ASOIAF.

No Priestess necklace, no love.

They call her frogfu because only disgusting frogposters would put their peckers within a 10 mile radius of her.

This is what normal people think of "Khaleesi"

How would she know? The bitch hasn't even read them.

1337 post

But dany is amazing

All
Men
Must
Die

Because you actually need to lurk moar

she's got one, it's just an actual necklace and not a weird neckbrace thing.

>male
No

>white male
Just stop

>straight white male
FUCK.OFF

end your life

11/10 would buy

Why do you guys call him Branfu?

White male characters are fine if they're either good obedient cucks, harmless and powerless, or quippy sidekicks. Having a white guy with power is boring and cliche as fuck, like Roose and Tywin. Fiction has enough white Aragorn heroes and Caesar tier tyrants.

Because i would like to rape his ass and then thow the body in a dumpster.

Thoughts?

>aidan's wife is redhead

>thow the body in a dumpster
But why?

*sigh*

I'm sooooo fucking tired of all these white people who think that we PoCs need saviors.

Whoever did decorations and plans for scene aesthetics in first 4 seasons needs to come back. I cant remember having scenes filled with extras that are not Dothraki and KL actually looking like a court and not a basement in which Cersei drinks all the time accompanied by 2 characters at most.
Or the Night's Watch at least pretending to be a place with more than 60 people total.

>first 4 seasons they're fighting Stannis, each others, many lords and ladies, intrigues, war tents with armies, whores, carts and what not, things happening and matter
>fucking Ramsay becomes enemy number 1 with his 20 men and dogs, killing 1 person per episode
>dick jokes briefly interrupted by pointless conversations and reminiscing on the plot that exists no more
>even epic encounter of Jon and Sansa doesn't affect anyone as it should because the show is clearly 'whos gonna die next' thing with poor execution

It's a hard time for the feminists. Dany is a strong woman who kills men, so that's good, but she's also White Jesus to a bunch of brown people, and that's bad.

That would be based Wyman Manderly. I have zero faith it actually happens.

My wife's son and I woke up the wife whooping at this part. It's a bummer we're halfway through the season already. But then again we're that much close to Dany unleashing a can of whoop ass on the western shits! >:)

Who cares, it's still interesting precisely because we all DO want to know who dies next. People are still waiting for Stannis to come back. Is CIA going to make it through? Will Sansa get raped and offed? What about Rickon? It's basic drama but it works.

Why must everyone insist on hurting Branflakes. I swear to god, I will backtrace these posts and end you all in the name of the true Kind in the North.

That's from the casting calls, it's going to happen.

resting ..cute.. face

>even epic encounter of Jon and Sansa
I don't know man, that hug was pretty GOAT. Granted everything after that was weird. There was a lot to talk about besides Old Nan's pie, savory though it was.

>Typoed King as Kind
>Kind is German for Child
>Bran is the Child in the North

user you're an unintentional poet

What the fuck happened to the quality of writing and dialogue in this show this season. Like every scene for some reason has to throw in some kind of comedic relief now, and it's like stupid teen type humor too. Every single one of the characters we've seen so far have had lines that are completely out of character as well, except the red woman.

Rickon will get killed to spare the audience from having to look at him.

.....(farts)............................................................................................................................................................................................................

Yeah but when? House Manderly wasn't seen at the bastardbowl

And yes, Littlefinger will probably use the Vale's navy to sail around the neck, but I doubt he'd disembark his army at White Harbor, because Ramsay would certainly get wind of that, and then Ramsay would piss himself and then lock the gates of Winterfell for the rest of the Winter

CIA is still alive in episode 9 according to leaks. him and sansa lead the vale soldiers into battle together.

>I doubt he'd disembark his army at White Harbor, because Ramsay would certainly get wind of that
The current writers don't think that deeply about the plot.

why are english people so ugly?

>CIA is still alive in episode 9 according to leaks. him and sansa lead the vale soldiers into battle together.

CIA and Varys will be the last people alive in the end

WTF she actually looks like an older sophie turner? that's creepy, no wonder he's hot for her,

Inbreeding

It's gotten really TV lately. With the exception of last week, Tyrion has been completely pointless this season. It's clear they're only using him because he's a fan favorite, but they don't have anything for him to actually do. That drinking game scene was fucking painful.

They changed his plotline from ADWD so they could get him to Meereen quicker, but now it seems like they don't know what to do with him so he's just there for le memes.

>88 minutes
>Only 60 minutes in an hour
What?

Yeah Littlefinger will probably just teleport an army of 20K Vale soldiers to Winterfell

Ramsay will be so shocked that Littlefinger teleported such a large force to the North that he'll then piss himself and try to run and hide inside the castle