Hey Sup Forumsros

Hey Sup Forumsros.

I've had a terrible week, and the only thing I have had to show me that there is good in humanity anymore was my lyft driver that I had last night. He sat with me and listened to my rants about the world before I left. This is him.
www.lyft.com/drivers/JAMIE848751

Anyone else find someone out of the blue who managed to bring a touch of light to your dark days b? Also, feels thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=430qrbCelOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i guess i'm happy?

That's pretty spectacular for you.

Tell us about your week.

www.lyft.com/invite/JAMIE848751
My bad, this is him. I hate their website.

Sounds awesome user. Best of luck to you m8.

This one always gets me

My ex sent me a pic of her giving head to a guy I used to call my best friend.

Then I threatened to ruin her in school
(Yes we go to highschool (inb4 mods mods mods)).

Then we talked on the phone for 2 hours and she listened to me rant about wanting to kill normies and trying to make a new columbine. She started getting scared. And then we talked about when we used to date I was different and that I was always optimistic and that I never had a bad day. But Sup Forumsros you can't have a bad day when you're in love. And when she broke uo with my with that guy I broke. But this time I didn't break like before. Before I would to to friends.
Before I used to be normal.
But I found this hell hole.
And I let it take over my personality.
I used to be normie and have normie level memes. I thought tumblr was alright.
But this place changed me. Even though you changed me you've been here for me too. Like a bawl thread I made Valentine's day. But this is coming to a close Sup Forumsrothers. If I don't change for the good expect another columbine.

Pic related

I'm here for you Sup Forumsro always

I lost my job, lost my car in the process. Family refuses to drop by to say hello too. I like to think that I'm personable, but people just don't want to give me the time of day. It's like I'm invisible, but I don't want to go make a scene either ya know? I just wish there were more good people out there willing to listen. Not that I don't mind confiding in all of you of course.

Fuck wrong screenshot. Thats me and my friend

That sucks man but remember that no matter how dark or how hard it might get you are never out of the fight

Sometimes I wish Sup Forums wasn't anonymous, that way I could come back to that one user so I can cry on his shoulders. You know what I mean.

Same same.. but different

I hope you find your Lilo one day.

We're all Sup Forumsrothers here. You can always make this bread again. Not too many people will care. You got to keep on fighting. Push yourself out of the rut. Love yourself. Ask youself how you're doing. They might forget you but I won't. This what d it. Nothing. Feels like dying man.

Now that's just getting me right in the feels.

Yeah I exactly know what you mean, but yeah you might not know me or anyone here personally but we are always here for you man, always no matter what, we are here for you man

This hit home for me.

Man its ao fucking hard for me not to an hero after this one. I've never felt more beta cuck then this. Sometimes its like if I go out I need to be a schooter. They might forget my name but never forget my pain.

TOO. LONG.

Fuck me, that's a small book
>someone tl;dr for me pls

Honestly I'm glad it is, if user had a face or even just a name he would fall victim to the same ridicule, judgement and scorn that effects all our realities. The fact that we are anonymous is beautiful because we can show who we are or how we feel free from repercussions, free from judgement or expectations.. its beautiful because without knowing what you look like, say, do or could do for them, the people in here care. Its beautiful because well.. we get to be human again.

Don't shoot anything up and don't be an hero, take all your thoughts and emotions and write about them, and what you feel becouse only you really know what you feel and think, nobody else have the exact same problems, so just write it all down, the good, the bad, the sad, the insane, just write it down get that emotion on a paper

I read this once and never forgot it, its one of my favourite greens ever.

That's what I used to think until I read it and it is truely a beatiful and sad story 1/2 posts that has actually made me shed a tear

I guess I kmow what you mean. Like if you met me you'd know I was a nice person. But here, under the pesduname OPisaphaggot I am gore enthusiast. I am shit poster. I am who I want to be without social restraints.
Also silly billy, that's why I'm still here on Sup Forums, the only place people care. Even on /adv/ people don't care. I'm here talking to you guys not hiding amything.
I love you guys.

I love you to bro

tl;dr version:
>user goes to college, meets dude, become bros.
>They both meet 10/10 (Ella), he falls in love. Bro steals her because he had bigger balls.
>He dates 10/10's (Ella) friend, she's 10/10 herself.
>He gets job in LA, leaves GF behind.
>Finds out Bro's GF is in LA
>He meets her family, they're awesome.
>He finds out she's a hardcore gamer.
>She quotes Monkey Island game, they both love the game.
>He falls in love with her, she falls for him too.
>He finds out his Bro broke up with her.
>His GF finds out he fell in love with her friend.
>She is ok with that, so he tells Ella he loves her, she loves him too.
>He has to leave the country
>All is good, until she dies.
>After funeral, user goes to Ella's house.
>Her mom gave user a package.
>Ella was going to send him a pirated copy of Monkey Island and hand written letter.
>Years passed, user married Ella's friend.
>He finds letter again and decides to share story on Sup Forums and posts pictures of the game and letter.

Its worth the read, I read it last night and got a knot on my throat.

Don't do it, man. Stick around, and live to fight one more day. Shared my story last night, not doing it again, but part of that story is I live basically on hatred. It keeps me going, and I keep living, simply as a fuck you to everyone. Shit's finally coming back into my favor, and you know what? I thought about doing the same things as you. It's not worth being an hero. Never has been, and never will be.

I love you too bro

Thanks for taking the time man, I appreciate it

I have lost everything I ever cared about. But I haven't lost this place. And I don't want to.

Ex got mad when I got into Sup Forums because it was the only place I felt accepted. The person who showed me was a stand up guy named Dan. He loved me man. Like he became my new best friend. He was mine nigga. After she left he was there. He talked to me when I felt like an heroing. But he never let me.
I've done that before. But it sucks mang. So bad.

Fucking love this one. Gets me every god damn time.

Post the picture she sent...

more cozy/lonely pics like this please

Please don't make me do that. It hurts enough.

Get high go to a Forrest Lay down on the ground put on a movie called inner and outer world's, relax

lol. Pussy. Go rob a bank and die.

>rob bank
Why do that when I have money wagecuck :^)
I don't do drugs. Not for hurr durr Gor or Hurr durr body. I do it because I don't want to change.

I've got you bro

Because you can now die if you want to

Join the military

lol

>do you know what I will do

ummm cry about it on Sup Forums like a little bitch?

>because I don't want to change

because you like being a miserable pussy?

Stop being an edgy faggot. user was considering it, but he's not going to, he was just fucking pissed in the moment.

Just dont look at it when you post it

Why rob bank, nobody will remember that. I live on in infamy.
Maybe
I have the most popular people in my poket. They would help me post all her things around school.
No because for the first time in along time I belong.
Maybe.

Pls user

To all of you who listen, care, and aren't busy being edgy faggots; I want you to know that I love each and every one of you, and am grateful for actually being there. No matter what anyone says, you are some of humanity's best, and no matter what, know that at least someone out there cares about you. Never said that before, and feel kind of bad about it, but it's true.

>best (and really only at this point) friend starts dating again
>doesn't want to hang out with or even talk to me
>all alone again
pic related, it's me tonight

nmv didn't follow the links all the way. Though he was OP.

But fuck you. Imma be as fucking edgy as I want

what do you mean? are you talking about belonging on Sup Forums?

yo man it's all gonna be good soon. i've gone through these things time and time again but it's all good in the end. keep your head up my dude

Booze always helps tbh

I'm talking about belonging somewhere. Like even when I was normie I felt alone. Everyone talked to me. I was smart. Not handsome obviously. But I was nice. But I never felt happier than I am here.
Only cause you ask nicely.

Forgot to mention nice trips :^)

i just don't want to be alone anymore

so are you happy? I'm confused as fuck. first of all no one on Sup Forums cares if you do drugs. drugs don't take Sup Forums away. If you aren't happy (you said you have lost everything) then why wouldn't you want to changed. sitting here bitching about how shitty your life is is complete bullshit. YOU aren't trying to do anything about it. maybe it's not the best way to fix your problems, maybe it is, but if you are unhappy and you aren't trying to fix it, then it's you're own fault and you have no one to blame but yourself.

thank you! (I'm going to be as much of an asshole to you as is possible but I've been down many times myself and I'm sorry you feel shitty man)

get a hooker

Which ever way I don't care. I am happy as long as I'm here.

At least I have a new girl I like in my life.

god dammit i teared up again

Lost my wife of 9 years. Turns out she gave up on us a while ago and after a fight just dropped it on me and left. I don't want to leave my bed, eat, or do anything. But I text my friends that I'm fine, or that I'm too busy to hang out, when really I just don't have the energy, or care.

I feel you user, I think a lot of us do that. Even over small shit. I hope you get over this bump in your life and find something who will love you forever

Just remember that there are always better options....think

wow bro, you're such a good friend for giving the only person who has ever treated you kindly's lyft link to Sup Forums

Yea thanks, that did look like an exhausting read.
Now can somebody do the same for this thread, why the fuck is user buried under a love huddle?
Pic related, it's what this thread would look like if Hollywood made a movie about it.

Brighten that shit up nigga

That looks comfy. Thanks user, you've made me realize what I'm missing out on

As well done as this tl;dr is, I wish you hadn't done it. It loses something that you only get from the original, poorly typed version. Seriously, that one got me even worse than Eight Beers ever did, and that one still gets me every god damn time.

Yea, but that doesn't explain why user in this thread is linked dick to arse like some sort of top heavy centipede.

I wasn't trying to explain anything, user

Have you posted the dick sucking pic yet. I can't be fucked reading all the posts I'm on a tablet. And your Concho screen just shows a black picture lol.

Well it wouldn't hurt to try?

I think you may have me confused for someone else, user. You're confusing me

No I remember you clearly, you was in the last thread. You was been a faggot then, too.

This is the first thread I've commented in during the last 24 hours. I have no fuckin clue what you're on about

Then what is this (pic related) if it's not you and OP's Ex-GF?

Apathy my dear friends is the answer. Just stop caring about my bad life. Actually, I hope it gets even worse.
I hope I end up without any friends.
I hope my depression comes back.
I hope I'll be left completely alone, forgotten.
I hope I'll be suicidal again.
I fucking hope I won't live past twenty five.
But I don't care.
Life already is shit so why would I give any more shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=430qrbCelOs
??

I was commenting on just the once. You've definitely mistaken me for someone getting cucked by a whore

Check this shit out

Ex came by to get some of her shit.

Said she would always love me and we'd still be friends, but the only time I see her or hear from her is when she wants something.

I think she's realized I'm over her because she started trying to be a passive aggressive bitch.

>mfw

total scam.
you just want free Lyft credits.

seen people do the same with their Uber and Postmates codes.

You're getting a little bit too defensive there, Steve.
What are you trying to hide?