Why do white people even try to compete with black people...

Why do white people even try to compete with black people? We are genetically superior to whites and we are better than you

Nice ifunny watermark Jamal

fuck off Tyrone you degenerate monkey

Such nigger bait. Your dicks are no better worse than ours. Although, seeing that the "HONKEY" is better socialized, has achieved more, earns more and owns more, You should reconsider your niggertism and see where in society YOUR home country is at, at this point in time. Then you can thank us honkeys for having you out of grass/mud huts, allowing you to learn to drive and giving you unearned benefits to help feed yourselves. Just remember, DO NOT confuse our kindness with weakness, we WILL correct you and yours quite violently.

why is the nigger bald

yes you are barbra, let's get you back to bed

White people gave you that stuff.

Look up selective breeding
You're welcome

If by genetically superior, you mean Africa is the most advanced civilization on planet....

Get bent, blacks are inferior to virtually everything they try to do, except hide in the woods on a moonless night

The ONLY reason niggers are even recognized as human is because white folks have allowed it.

That's not how dicks work dude

And literally every physical performance on the planet.

Again the bbc meme

BBC is a fucking myth.

At least a cop won't shoot me for existing harambe looking bitch

If you believe hard enough maybe it will become true

Why is Sup Forums so fucking triggered by this?
It's laughable how insecure you people are.

You have superior strenght to be slave race for us aryans :^)

Only where a single metric is important like height in the NBA.

Where reflexes, hand/eye coordination, reasoning, planning matter a great deal, not so much.

>Who could possibly be behind this post?

Jewish crossbreeding agenda thread confirmed. Do not reply, do not bump, do not post pictures. You are only furthering the Kike agenda by doing so. This is your first and only warning.

Nope you just robbed by other white people, at least they wear a suit and a smile when they do it though right?

Is that why they were our slaves for ages? They still are, a lot of places kek

niggers arent even superior to apes fag

Successful black woman AND men prefer to marry whites.

Could it be the IQ outriders at the high end KNOW they want to pass their genes along to someone OTHER than black men?

Post examples, if you say hockey or lacross I'm going to laugh at you

Game over white bois

>warning

kek. what are you gonna do about it, you neo-nazi faggot?

You mean yard games?

kek

They also prefer to turn themselves as white as possible.

Except swimming. That's why they couldn't get off the ships.

Don't forget to sage

genetically superior to harvest cotton for us. Ill give you that

Genetically? How, I know this is bait, but can someone actualy explain any logic here?

Lel

B8 > R8

>>ITT: insecure white people baited by white people
>>some anons even have anti-BBC and dick size graphs
>>>>>>>>>>being this insecure and baited

Hockey, golf, swimming, baseball, football (only positions that require a deep understanding of strategy) soccer, rugby, MMA/UFC (whatever they call that shit sport where they end up with crotches in each others faces)

BTW, why do you think so FEW blacks rise to the height of a CEO of a Fortune 500 company?

Cause we dont get shot for carrying a gun you dumb fuck ape

I'm a black man with two master's degrees, and I would never, fucking ever, be intimate with a nigger. Those neanderthals have amazed the rest of society as to how they even still exist. Not surprising when they pass down their shitty lifestyles and just settle instead of working hard at it like, oh I don't know, going back to school and getting a master's in biomedical engineering and a master's in electrical engineering.

Would it surprise anyone that I was also from Flint, Michigan? I wonder if niggers are surprised to see a successful black man. They always tell me I sucked up to the white man, but they don't realize that at the time I was earning my degrees, I was also serving the military. By the time I got out, I was so close to finishing my degrees, my GI Bill paid for the last 3 years of school, and now I got a job that pays way more than I thought possible.

>niggers hate successful black men because we tear down their meta
>white men hate successful black men because we tear down their meta

the only think good about blacks was breed into them by whites.

you are nothing

pretty much.

niggers are fucked because their violent thug glorifying culture repeats itself, and shits on anyone who tries to escape from it

BWC=BIG WHITE COCK.
tbc=tiny black cock.

another filled with lies (these threads are just lies and baits and nothing more) thread made by jewish muslim niggercucks (jidf "workers"/puppets).

tyrone, even if your mom was jewish whore kikes will never accept you as their own. do you create these threads even not for one shekel but for free?

Dude, my own family disowned me because they honestly thought I was kissing up to the white man. I mean, has anyone here ever been to Flint? It's fucking shit!!!

Why anyone would want to stay there is beyond me.

So now I'm a black man, with no family anymore, living by myself in Las Vegas

And now my family wants to come back into my life, and apologize

Fuck them.

I nearly got robbed in San Diego 3 years ago and got away only cause the nigger doing the robbing didnt see my hand on top of the tire where Id put the tire iron

Told this story to a black friend how served on the USS KinKaid and told me not feel sorry for niggers who never worked hard in their lives for anything and blames "da Whitey"

All his black friends there were nodding as he said this

That was the day I learned the difference between "blacks" and "niggers".

I don't get this meme. If anything it's so stupid it's designed to anger whites? Mathematically the proposition doesn't make sense, how does 10% of a population outbreed the other 90%. Every single one of them would have to have 10+ children and each child thusly would have to do the same. This would go on until the year...2100? 2200? If anything the African is doomed, he never created his own kingdom so he's doomed to consumption by other kingdoms. Why does anyone think it would work differently?

They also want a lover who won't beat them or try to kill them over some misunderstanding. Blacks are frequently dramatic, unrealistic and emotionally stunted. Driving one to suicide is not difficult unless it's a redpilled female, plenty of those since their own culture repeatedly calls them a useless whore, only natural some would reject it.

Hey, user, it was made by a white guy trying to trigger other user's.

stop replying to these threads. it was exposed million times. these are bait threads created by evil organizations (which are probably use some stupid niggers for shitposting). or it even just bots. do not reply. let this shit die.

They never want to work for anything. I was in contact with some old friends back in Flint not too long ago, and they asked how I got to where I am. So I told them, and they all laughed at me for doing what I did.

>niggers laugh at success
>same niggers struggling to get by
>be me laughing and not caring about how much something costs anymore

no.

Nichol Brown and Ron Goldman would agree

The whole purpose of these threads is to trigger a bunch of insecure white guys. I mean, just read through the thread. Evidence is amazing.

niggers will never get over the fact that whites own everything worth money

Yet she still can't hide those nigger lips.

>implying this thread is not reverse psychology posted by

I would buy into this if every single white girl that slept with a black man wasn't:

a.) desperate for attention
b.) lacking self esteem
c.) a nasty skank

Or any combination of those. No white woman worth a fuck is sleeping with a black man.

The dialogue has been mostly logical and almost civil.

Not sure where you got your "facts", but their completely wrong.

>timestamp with skin or gtfo stormy
The only people that post about "the difference between black ppl and niggers..." bullshit are 14 year Olds that just found Sup Forums yesterday.

Nignogs generally treat their women like shit, only trailer trash bitches go for them.

Are you sure about that?

I respectfully beg to differ

Genetically superior??
Nigga you just got a bigger dick.
If dick sizes are the only thing that matter to you OP, you're probably gay. We are all equal, Op

Or they do it for the "novelty" and getting cheated on, getting 15 different STDs and being beaten for saying the wrong thing

Whoa there. Just back off that edge a little, will ya. Wouldn't want you to slip now.

Still untrue, but keep going.

Go get shot by a cop.

He's actually pretty accurate, I've been around people of basically every class in society and two kinds sleep with black guys: 1. Trailer Trash or just above that line of poverty girls that went to shitty schools full of black kids and 2. Rich girls trying to get daddy mad. Only the trashy ones date them though, the rich skanks get knocked up sometimes but daddy usually makes that problem go away.

8 shit responses out of 50

Pretty decent

That's not what edgy means you newfag retard.

I've never seen a real black person before, are they as bad as they say?

No, they sleep with niggers. Don't lump the rest of us in with those degenerates.

My gf is a stripper and gives black guys an extra lap dance and a free bj if they ask.

Something's got you upset lol

Care to talk about it? Show us where daddy touched you, little boy.

Only basketball in USA because white people get fucked over in nigger basketball classes and sprinting but that's pretty irrelavent