Why the fuck is it necessary to own this. I get if you want to own a gun. But why on earth do you need a full auto gun...

Why the fuck is it necessary to own this. I get if you want to own a gun. But why on earth do you need a full auto gun. And if it's for self defense then why don't you work out and learn to fight. And if you seriously get into a situation like like don't be a poorfag and move into a nice neighborhood.

pulling a trigger and watching shit go braaattttaboom is fun.

it's okay, i don't expect a cuckfag like OP to understand.

Why is it necessary to own a BMW rather than a Kia?

Because some people want them and in America we are free, dumbass.

because it's fun to shoot and collectable. No other reason.

because if i kick in a door hold down a trigger and fan the gun 90 degrees i am more likely to hit a target than if i have to aim and fire.

For the love of God, fuck off Clinton shill.

Because FUCK YOU that's why!!!《That

Because its my right to. I don't need to own a full auto, and Rosa Parks didn't NEED to sit on the front of the bus. But because we have that right, we can use it however we want

It's the bill of rights not the bill of needs. I don't need to justify buying one.

Because the constitutional right to bear arms isn't about personal defense, or hunting. Those things were just taken for granted. The second amendment is there to ensure that, if all else fails, and armed uprising against an unreasonable government is entirely kosher by the documentation that founds the government itself. A handgun isn't protection against the government.

The idea is that a well armed population is the best defense against tyranny.

But no, lets turn ourselves into Bongistan where you need a license to own a sharpened pencil.

ITT: Autists don't realize that fully automatic guns are illegal...

oh, you're free? how cute is that. what freedom besides owning guns do you have?

>why?
"a well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed..."

Actually you have the highest prison rates, so you are the less free people on earth who call themselfs the land of the free.

american society is clearly about to collapse and it will be a combination of anarchy and state sponsored violence for decades just like it is in the middle east

when usa went to iraq they disarmed all civilians. now isis took over and civilian population has no defence against the massacres

if you dont own a gun, you are weak, and you will perish

The prison industrialist complex, and corporate interests being over-represented in the governmental body is exactly the reason why you need an armed population.

They are not illegal, you just have to jump through flaming hoops, bend over backwards, and submit to a legal cavity search to get a federal firearms license so you can purchase a new one for an outrageous price
But it can be done

>NEED
Because its fun. Full auto guns are fun to shoot. That is it, no other reason is needed. The real question is why do you care so much about it? Are you advocating that these weapons be removed from the hands of citizens? Because if that is the case then I will refer to the near ZERO crimes committed with legal full auto weapons in the past 50 years.

This, look at Turkey, guns are banned. When they had a peaceful protest, their gov't started fire at them.

Its about a public militia to defend their rights from tyranny. If you are out weaponed, u may as well be slaves.

Since when has need ever had anything to do with it?

Everything, you fucking retard. We are Americans.

Or just modify your perfectly legal semiautomatic.

Buy bumbfire stocks or binary trigger systems. There are plenty of legal modification that can be used to increase the fire rate of semi-automatic weapons. They may not feel as authentic as real full auto weapons, but its a much cheaper solution to buying a low costing full auto weapon ($2500+).