Why?

Why is Sup Forums trying to shut down DIY house show venues?

stop posting this smelly cunt

Stop posting this spoiled bitch. Also fuck DIY venues they deserved to be burnt down instead.

Sup Forums hates anyone who is having more fun in life than they are

Safety purposes. Dont worry your little head about it.

Stated reason: Fire safety (which to be fair is an entirely legitamite concern)

Underlying reason: To shut down spaces where "lefties" congregate and make music (whatever the fuck that even means)

Actual reason: Because they're a bunch of lonely, bitter faggots who have nothing better to do with their time.

Shut up you fucking nu male you should've burned with the rest of those cucks

She's ok

Here me out, my argument is this. I live in a place where the music venues are all owned by the same company. A company that puts 8 bands on a bill and gives them 20 minutes each to play 4 songs. A place where people cannot express art and music and expand the scene. But are instead used as profit.

if they actually cared about fire safety they would be mad at half the buildings in every chinatown

Also, I didn't vote for Hillary. I'm not a hipster. FUCK POLITICS. I just wanna play.

and then you complain about pop music just being a tool for corporate agendas

There's been a lot of concern about fire safety ever since that horrible tragedy and Sup Forums has taken this issue to heart. They want to make sure you kids are safe and have a good time when you're taking drugs, not doing your homework, and listening to lusty Negro music. They're looking out for you, so say thanks

we are fighting degeneracy and preventing fires

for western civilization in the name of trump we will punish you

Sup Forums never cared about fire safety.

They are all MUH FREEDOMS

i hope chink moot kills off Sup Forums

Believe me, they are, but for different reasons

they're doing it to prove a point. to use leftists favorite thing (government) against them

Man don't even bother trying to argue this. There won't be any discussion, and all it will lead to is you being called a cuck/nu male/degenerate by furious Sup Forums fascists. Just accept this is the answer and move on with your life. Again, the fire safety concerns are actually legitimate so this really isn't something you need to be getting worked up over.

We should dox Sup Forums

im not worked up about it. I'm upset that they are closing down legit DIY venues in peoples basements. Not fucking warehouses. Close the fucking warehouses, but don't dox a fucking house that has 8 kids in a basement.

DIY house shows are a tool of the Jew.

I never pay a shekel for a house show.

i always donate to the traveling band though

that's just the free market bro : )

this
Daily reminder to shoot to kill policemen, firefighters, EMTs and hospital workers if they come onto your private property.

remind me how nazis with fetal alcohol syndrome are superior to "nu males"

half of Sup Forums are paid russian trolls posting with american proxies.

Is electronic music now inherently left-wing?

Sup Forums is everywhere
Sup Forums is more than your run of the mill inbred nazi larper
we hide in the shadows. we are your neighbor, we are your cashier, we are your cousins, uncles, parents, sons, mailmen, etc.
60 million americans rejected you and your ideals. silent majority.

t. Hillary Clinton

you jerk off to cartoons

>we hide in the shadows
the shadows of your computer yeah

nope
it's cool if you do though

Dude don't even waste your time, though. There is no reasoning with Sup Forums at this point. Your best bet is to forget about this and wait until summer or so when the election hype dies down and people stop giving a shit about politics.

>literally boasting about hiding and being a spineless silent bitch (aww are you shyyyy lmao)
this is cuckposting

S-shut up were making a difference unlike you cucks!! We're the TRUE activists

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

Yeah, like those anonymous guys right?

The true "silent majority" turned out to be union guys in the rust belt who just wanted their goddamn jobs back. 99% of Trump supporters wouldn't support any of the crazy shit which is currently being posted on Sup Forums. Stop acting like Sup Forums won something.

being into the same thing as the president of the united states is like the opposite of punk as fuck

For every picture of dork Trump supporters, there are 3,000 pictures of dork Clinton supporters

Sup Forums helped spread trump's online presence
we created reddit the donald which swayed millions of votes
we created many memes and helped spread alex jones and redpills throughout normie social media amongst old people.
we were behind trump day 1 and promoted his campaign for free across the internet. we spent countless hours going through the wikileaks to find incriminating emails and bring down hitlery. we played a huge part.

because you don't burn people to death just to make a few charcoal pencils.

Also, if the back story like living arrangements or persona of an artist is ever used to increase the understanding of a supposed standalone piece of art then it is masturbatory wank fap, not art.

very nice lumpenproletariat!

> I'm anti-establishment
> no I'M anti-establishment

>Also, if the back story like living arrangements or persona of an artist is ever used to increase the understanding of a supposed standalone piece of art then it is masturbatory wank fap, not art.
COUGH. THE DINSITEGRATION LOOPS. COUGH.

That's an ugly tattoo, what does it say?

>hates le hitlery so much you still support a guy who's appointing the president of goldman-sachs into his cabinet

also it's insanely hypocritical to refer to someone you hate as hitler when you come from a forum of literal hitler defenders

pic related

its you

If Sup Forums was actually a moderate libertarian board they would be ok in my book. They are outright cringeworthy fascist LARPers though.

At most your memes convinced like 20,000 18 year olds tired of retarded feminists and made up pronouns to vote for Trump. Nobody gave a shit about your reddit memes or pepe memes outside of Sup Forums.

WE WUZ ACTIVISTS N SHIET

>implying hillary's cabinet wouldn't be goldman sachs employees
dude I get that trump is shit but be real here...