Am I the only one who's drinking alone in here?

Am I the only one who's drinking alone in here?
I deleted my Facebook 2 months ago because of childish and idiot people.

Anyone here wants to talk a little bit with me?

why are you drinking? you feel better with this?

Don't drink.

Absorb information. don't read it, just let it pour into you. Open your mind to the faucet. Let the warm water of knowledge pour into your mind. Drink it deep as if thirsty.

The code, the information, you don't need to translate it. You will understand it in time.

Eventually you will realize that all base interests are meaningless. Sex, food, beverages, pride, social acceptance, it's all tied to our bodies, but not to our minds. Transcend the body and become one with the mind.

Just split up with ex gf, the house is now in her name (her choice), back at parents, currently drinking because anxiety, I have to face her at work.

My life became fucked up in the last two years.
Lost gf
Parents hated me
Lost a college year
Lost all friends
Very lonely...
Right now, I think death wouldn't be a bad thing

I'm 25.5 hours alcohol free /bro. Waddup.

Worst thing is that right now I'm also sick and I think it will get worse.
And I don't have anyone to take care of me
I'm literally so broken that I can't even cry, just deep sorrow eating my heart

I'm right there with you Sup Forumsro
Just have to find a reason to keep going man, however stupid it is, as long as it is important to you. Do something outside of your comfort zone, because odds are you're pretty much not doing much right now

Sore this a while a go. I think it is so well said, what a brilliant way to live your life. If you ever do hit rock bottom, fuck suicide go out and explore do whatever who gives a shit. Just enjoy your life you only get one!!

Thing is, I was a happy confident and funny person until I met my now ex, decided to move in with her after only a few months of getting with her, totally different people so she tried to change me.

I tried to meet halfway but she wanted everything her own way.

I just want to get my old worry-free self back.

Just give it time user. Learn from your experience from her. Next chick will be better! Life is all about the experiences a long the way, the good and the bad.

Thank you anons
I will screen shot this thread to be my motivational reason.
Thank you.

Thanks mate, I just feel guilty that I gave her the ultimatum to either make things work or I move out, leaving her with the bills, she made her choice.

Also a very beautiful girl, but I won't be played for the fool or changed.

Check them

Everybody I was with just a short while ago chose to ignore me suddenly and now I spend my summer alone playing vidya to hide how lonely I am.

Fucking end me already.

Don't take this the wrong way, but were you clingy or put her on a pedestal or to eager?

If so, she lost interest, girls hate being chased when you are already with them.

Try your hardest to ignore her,
she may show interest again,
but ultimately do this to get over her,
Do it for your own dignity.

im drinking to. wats up?

It was my buddy I talked to everyday. He just stopped getting in contact from one day to anoter and is obviously ignoring me.

My girl on the other hand is pretty cynical and apathetic and I got used to that.

Give him time then user, true mates always come back, I consider my old friend as a brother now, we go months, sometimes years not contacting each other, then boom, one of us is in trouble and needs the other for moral support.

At least you have a gf user.

Pick up some old hobbies!

Exercise, even if you didn't before. That shit releases happy hormones.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I guess I just depend on always having a person I can throw my shit at. It probably pissed him off to hear my depressed shit left and right.

You got a Steam account or a skype OP? Willing to share?

Grappa and Attenborough. Shortens the night.

Suck it up reactivate your facebook and face your problems you fuckin coward. You're just digging the hole you put yourself in deeper by coming here

Man the fuck up

Father's dead. Mother's dying. Brother in constant physical pain and just waiting for her to die so he can off himself. Me, pretty much the same except my pain is psychological, and been that way since as long as I can remember.
Friends are distant, with their careers and children or being lightyears away.
Tried to get with girls, but still stuck on ex from 3 yrs ago since it was the only time I've been truly happy. My education is shit, and my job is shit. I'm smart enough to have made something of myself, yet fucked up enough that it was never an option. I'm 33. I'm just waiting for the last bits keeping me here to rot away, so I can off myself guilt free. Damn straight I'm drinking alone.. I'm not a ray of sunshine, so better to stay at home. Cheers.

Don't let depression rule your life, go to the doctors man, I got sertraline to ward of anxiety and intrusive thoughts.

Haha, I will, anything to get my old self from half a year ago back, thanks dude.

I feel a little lieutenant dan now

Don't worry, shit can always get worse.

Ignore family
Ignore friends
Ignore gf
Get drunk in a bar at least once a week
Stay sober long enough to buy a gun and keep it locked up
There's security in knowing you have an out if things really get fucked
Watch Barfly
Then make a new life for yourself

You want a bunch of thirteen year olds telling you shits gonna be ok? Your little Sup Forums breakdown isn't helping you that's for fuckin sure

Put your feelings in the backseat and learn to overcome with logic. You're not special for having problems, when I was suicidal faking it till I made it was my only way out. And you know what I did? I got over it. And I'm grateful for the learning experience.

Life isn't cushy until you make it that way.

Some people need a kick in the ass. Think whatever you want of me for helping in my own way, useless faggot.

Are you that dense to think that putting up with shit that made you unhappy in the first place would suddenly make you happy by going back to it? Some people need a kick but in a new direction. If your current life sucks dick then why would facing up to it make it better? If you're unhappy make a change don't just grin and bear and hope it gets better. Staying put is being a faggot.

Drinking alone here too. I am not sad, but i do drink alone every night because i just like it. Went with JW Black Label tonight

True, but someone won't learn from some edgelord pretending to be all tough and 'manly', user will learn in his own way, like I did, that's what makes you a man, living, learning, making mistakes and learning from them, I could easily say the same thing as you, but I'm old enough now to give rational advice and not act like an edgy tough guy. HE will learn YOU will never while ever you put on a fake 'internet pick-up artist' persona.

Here's your (you)

When I say face life I mean make a change, I have no idea how you think that means staying put. There is literally no other way out for some people and I'm speaking from experience.

I'm not gonna bother with you and that ad hominem bullshit.. I'm actually trying to help him, saying face your problems and suck it up is rational advice.

And I will be the first to agree that sucking it up is rational advice, I'm at that stage now, took me long enough to learn, regarding the other user, I don't think he's quite at that stage yet, so saying something like you said 'may' fall on deaf ears, I remember when I wouldn't take this advice. I'm not trying to be a dick user, just being reasonable.