I'm a racist, alcoholic and a sexist. AMA

I'm a racist, alcoholic and a sexist. AMA

Also anyone with similar views? I'd love to hear your reasoning and/or justification.

Bumping with fap folder to get things going, got some good shit here.

Who is Caitlin?

Its funny cause she is a big feminist "leader".
Caitlin Stasey

Why are you such a faggot?

Caitlin Stasey

I'm an aussie and we have this show called Neighbours. When I was growing up she was one of the absolute hottest in the cast.

She's now an SJW/free the nipple type, her instagram is full of nudes, amazing discovery.

What kind of childhood trauma caused you to be this way?

To be honest I don't think it was childhood trauma, it's gotten worse over the years but as I see more and more news about these BLM fuckwits, gang rapes in Pakistan, goat fuckers in the middle east, shit like that...

I can no longer believe that western civilization is so superior purely out of luck.

You don't think it's individuals in any culture that cause these extreme incidents? And that this is caused by poverty, lack of education, religion, etc?

You're right, but why haven't they been able to educate themselves? Why do we need to do everything for them? (I'm white btw, forgot to mention)

OP here, this was meant to be a reply to

What're you drinking today?
I don't understand your racism or sexism and I'm a person who doesn't pass judgement on anyone for no reason, but I can understand the sweet alcohol.

If I'm right, it's not race, it's culture. So the problem with the BLM movement, is caused by America. So why are you racist?

OP here

Hell yeah, ran out of Vodka and tonic water so I'm onto the cheap white wine, hbu user?

I think 'caused by America' is a bit of a vague statement.

I see the movement as a bunch of black people who are lying to themselves, and deep down either

A: Wish they were alive during the civil rights movement, when there was REAL racism to protest against

B: Just want an excuse to riot and be violent

Personally I see the movement as being caused by Black people, not America

Posting all my Caitlin Stasey, not that there's much worth posting

Vodka and diet dr.pepper. I shouldn't be day drinking but I'm going to anyways.
How can you stomach tonic water?

OP here

Come on guys, surely it isn't hard to find another racist or sexist on Sup Forums :)

I'm not being edgy btw, I just want a legitimate discussion about the reasoning behind such views.

When do you get to do that in real life?

Yeah the day drinking thing is a tricky one. I try to wait until 4pm when I can but there's nothing better than chilling with a drink in the sunlight.

Tonic water took me a while but I liked the idea of it warding against Malaria, so I kind of tricked myself into liking it because it was 'healthy'. Plus I like bitter stuff.

Found out later that it has just as much sugar in it as Coke.

Yeah I was going to, but then remembered I have nothing else to do so may as well get fucked up.
>warding against malaria
You live in Africa or something?
That stuff is unfortunately high in sugar, but I won't judge, the diet sodas I pound down could probably kill me with insulin shock

fuckin gif's broken.

proud self proclaimed racist, struggling alco-pron addict and a somewhat not sexist reporting in.

Hahaha true.

Get fucked up, wander down the street, grab a coffee, hit on the waitress, not sure if you're charming or sleazy. Love it.

Nah I live in Australia. Favourite drink

*Favourite drink?

get back to work baxter

OP here

Welcome, what led to your views?

Also nice pic, I'll be saving that thank you very much

OP here

Baxter?

Yeah I'm gonna have around here drinks then play Pokemon GO by the waterfront. I'm not too charming so probably won't hit on anyone though :p
My favorite drink will always be rumple minze shots with anything as a chaser. Yours?
Also, just curiosity what breed of sexism do you go for? Hate for feminazis or the thought that women are less than human?

OP here

This is my first time starting a thread :}

So exciting

Personally, I believe that racism and sexism are both the products of intentional conditioning in American society (and others) meant to keep people divided amongst themselves. There is no objective truth to one race or sex being superior. It's all in the minds of the individuals who have accepted this way of believing and thinking.

Is that peppermint schnapps? If so then very nice choice. Had some apple schnapps last night.

My favourite is definitely a Kraken rum with ginger ale and lime. Fucking perfect.

I despise feminazi's and SJW's, but I also look at women and the way they act, their achievements, their weaknesses and their failings and have just come to the conclusion that they can't really achieve what men can.

I'd love to be proven wrong, am willing to change my views (on the racism too btw), but just haven't been convinced yet.

"They can't achieve what men can"
Look at Queen Elizabeth, Cleopatra, Hillary Clinton.

Pretty much. I can't drink it anymore because it's loaded with sugar, but I let myself enjoy it once a year.
I've never had that before but sounds pretty good. Is Kraken rum different from the spiced kind? Cause I'm not big on that.
And do you believe that women have their own strengths? I can very much accept that women are not capable of the same things as men, but I can very much see their strengths and the things they can achieve that men cannot.
I can't argue on racism, my husband was mugged by black guys a few years back and I can very much understand it.

Yea, all women should reclaim their bodies by posting nudes on the internet.

OP here

There's a lot of truth to what you say, I definitely believe that there have been intentional attempts by the US government over the last century to make divide the races/keep black people down, but I live in Australia.

I don't think my government has really tried to divide the races at all, at least not as intentionally or specifically as the Americans have.

Also I'm open to the idea that black people and women have arguably only had the same rights as white men in western society for the last 50 years or so, and the rest of the world is still behind. So maybe the equal rights experiment still needs to be played out? Not sure.

OP here

Isn't it hilarious?

you believe yourself to be superior to most around you. Am I Right ?

OP here

I love when people use isolated examples of successful women as an argument for women as a whole, I bet if you listed all the successful women and all the successful men over history then the men would far outnumber the women.

glad you like it op.

nothing particular to my racist beliefs. no eye opening / soul tearing moment of realization that we differ far too greatly to form a cohesive society.

more liike a slow process of seeing how shits gets fucked over time if we allow foreign elements to dictate how we should act or believe in.

what made you into the sexist fella you are op?

OP here

Not really, I think i'm capable and talented but the things I've achieved so far are pretty pathetic. I'm one of those people with a lot of natural talent but very little drive to work hard at things and make a go of it. Until I can do the hard work part I won't really consider myself superior to everyone around me.

so how long have you been a gay?

I came to this conclusion as well. Not that they are inferior, but rather that different races and gender are just better at different things. Do a quick search on sexual dimorphism. I believe that this is also applicable for different races as well. Society would benefit if everyone learned their niche in society that they fit into, including the whites or males. I believe that this rule is universal for all people.

you're only giving in to the labels other, more feeble people are willing to assign to you.

why would you post this original subject is such a self damning way ?

age ?

It wasn't an argument for women as whole. It was examples of women who have achieved what men have.

Didn't realize you were a woman, hope I haven't offended.

I think women are capable of a lot of things that men aren't, my opinion kind of flip flops in that regard. Lately i've been seeing the sheer amount of time and effort women put into make up and 'beauty' that it's hard not to see that as a sign of inferiority.

Nice trippps
Are you cut or uncut?

by about 1000000 to 1

>literally

Why are you such a faggot

god I hate assholes like you that try to blame everything on excuses instead of just admitting some classes of human have inherent negative characteristics.

Take niggers behaving badly for example.

>poverty
Meanwhile there's virtually no niggers starving in America. Black females are the most obese demographic in the nation. They're not angry because they're going hungry

>lack of education
Every child of America is mandated to attend 12 years of school, where they are taught proper english, even in the poorest of schools. Yet niggers come out still saying "Who is you?" The schools didnt teach them that.

Just admit some cultures have naturally negative attributes instead of tying to always blame outside influences for all the problems.

“You see, we are part of a sexually dimorphic species, that is, males and females tend to have different physical characteristics. Look, the reason that we divide the Olympics up by sex, is not because we are inherently sexist. It’s because men and women tend to have different traits. On average, in the upper body strength, it’s almost fifty-percent difference. Ugh, come on. Tell me again how this is really a myth.

I am a eugenicist dont hate all races just the fucked up ones.
Also i dont drink its bad for you , vape allot of weed tho.

The man has taste. Saving that one too.

I think you'd love a guy on youtube called 'Black Pigeon Speaks', I highly recommend him to everyone here as well. He's a master researcher and his videos are amazing.

The sexism is probably a mixture of bitterness at how women mistreat and manipulate men, a false rape accusation against me a few years ago, the prevalence of the beauty industry and the amount of mental energy devoted to such things.

I see men as naturally leading and building things, where women just seem to follow along.

And on the racism thing, look at what's happening in Europe with these fake refugees, makes me sick to my stomach. Mass Rape in Cologne. 14 year old girls being molested at concerts in Sweden.

However, many who take a few seconds to read the Wiki page on ‘sexual dimorphism’ in humans might come across this, where someone seems to be suggesting exactly that: “The smaller differences in the lower body strength may be due to the fact that during childhood, both males and females frequently exercise their leg muscles during activities like running, walking, and playing. Males, however, are socially pressured to enhance their upper body muscles, leading to a wider difference in upper body strength” (Wikipedia, “Sexual Dimorphism)

Not at all, I actually avoid friendships with women because I'm just not comfortable with the inconsistent morals of a lot of them.
I care for the women I've met but it disgusts me how fickle and self serving a lot of them are, kind of diminishes faith in their abilities, you know?
As for using make up I see it as more as trying to look good, and more as a form of expression similar to clothing.
I have to admit if I see a woman with eyeliner wings sharp enough to kill somebody I'm impressed by their skill.

love that guy and thunderf00t, undoomed, and armoured skeptic

alcoholic but not racist or sexist. Although many people think I am both of thouse things. I see "colors" and think men and women are different. But not inferior, in the sense that one is better then the other. Just diffrent and better at diffrent things. There are men's and women's jobs and mass migration is wrong. But in my heart I don't niggers or sandniggers by default. And I think man and a woman make the best team possible.
Pic just for lulz.

ITT: Op shows himself as the perfect storm of a Sup Forumsitter virgin who has convinced himelf to hate women and a Sup Forums frequenter. Sup Forums has created a perfect storm of its two most infamous boards

Cherry picked media by the governing rulers.

Shit, didn't even notice, nice dubs.

I'm uncut.

I commend you also on your taste sir, not gay I'm afraid.

Absolute ripper of a point. I've always believed that people should know their place in society and accept it, no-one necessarily mistreating anyone else. I'd love to believe the claim that Hitler wanted 'all races to be at their best'. It probably isn't true but it's a great idea.

Plus I fuckin kek'd at that image.

You make a good point, not sure how I'd say it so bluntly without using such labels though.

Then it achieves nothing, I don't deny that women have achieved great things, I believe it's a lot rarer than when men do it though.

Exactly.

*more than trying to look good
Sorry OP the drinks are getting to me

OP here

Funny thing is I've only ever lurked on Sup Forums, never been on Sup Forums.

Plus not a virgin, not a player either but I've fucked 9 women before living with my girlfriend for the past 4 years. She's a goddamn feminist. So annoying.

You don't have alot of friends, do you?

OP here

What do boys do to their upper body from 12-18 that women don't?

Are the male Olympians in sports like Athletics also people who have been doing bench press for years? No.

Weak argument.

OP here

So god damn true. Slapped in the face with the truth.

OP here

Yeah I'm undecided about Eugenics, however I love the idea of the weaker and less intelligent being bred out of existence, whatever their race.

Love a joint every now and then too.

Damn I want to see those tits.

>9
What part of the world does OP reside in?

Do you blame society for anytthing ?

Are you happy? Or Ambivalent ?

not really weak. the Olympics are split like that because guys are genetically built to be more muscular

>I'm a racist, alcoholic and a sexist. AMA
>Also anyone with similar views?
how could we know similar views wiothout knowing sex or race ?

>WTF op

Is OP a trap ?

>genetically superior

thanks will check em out.

give Pat Condell a try too. he can be kinda pretentious twat sometimes but has his moments.

also I see where the sexism comes from - and given the rape accusation its quite understandable.

Respect. I get your point about makeup skill, I can see that it would take a lot of practice. And I understand fashion as a type of art form. I just hate how women have chosen this stuff as their main focus, culturally, while men seem to go for more productive things.

thunderf00t has let me down a bit on Brexit though, thoughts?

Everything you said makes sense.

Nope, I decided from a young age that I wouldn't take everything in unfiltered and that I wouldn't believe everything that's told to me. I think more people need to do this.

All G.

Same, he drives me fucking crazy. One of those Gonemild posters who I'm constantly checking for proper nudes. Here's another.

Fair point, but I'd love to hear from racists who aren't white as well though.

I'm white, male, 24 yrs old.

I'm from Australia. Not happy these days, need to achieve more of my life goals/work in the career that I want to.

Yup. Where's the evolutionary reasoning for women to be weaker than men? I see none.

I haven't ever met a woman who's main focus is fashion and makeup. But that may be because I'm a lower class female who works in retail and the women there can't afford to be focused on that, most of us in my world are just trying to put food on the table.
I could see being infuriated by women who are involved solely in such shallow things, I know given the opportunity I would do so much more than that, as would most of the (few) women I know.

OP here

Trying to find the webm of her in a gstring. Amazing.

Nope not a trap.

>Racists who aren't white

That's a liberal, sir.

I have very racist humor and often use it in front of friends. But I believe I am a classist. I don't believe the color of my skin has anything to do with my value, but I do believe if you are in a lower class you are going to be more prone to committing acts of crime. I also believe it is this very belief that keeps blacks in a lower class, not affording them the opportunity to advance past their criminal ways. So basically I'm noty racist, I'm classist, but that in and of itself is sort of racist. Idk man.

Also Alchi here, 10 months sober but I plan to drink in 2017 and see if I can control it. If I can't I may have to live the sober life forever.

OP here

I believe you but I've seen sooo many. But I get your point.

Do you put much effort into fashion/makeup? Not judging just interested. It's definitely become a necessity for women in the western world so I would never judge if you're doing it because you have to.

Hahahahaha well said

I feel for you then, I can't imagine having to be around people who are that shallow. It would be infuriating and I can understand why you would have a lower opinion of women because of it.
I only wear eye makeup, so eyeliner, shadow, and mascara. Mostly because it's a confidence thing, not for artistic value. Probably should wear some concealer because rosacea but I just don't care that much.
As for fashion as long as I leave the house with a shirt and pants on I consider it a success. I only really dress up for my husband when he wants me to.
I almost envy the more girly people, mos of the ones who do embrace some fashion tend to be pretty confident