I tried to tell you guys on what is going on in my house, but the thread 404'd

I tried to tell you guys on what is going on in my house, but the thread 404'd

lemme break it down for you guys since I am in desperate need of help.

Once I started working in Macdonald as I tried to get some form of income to help me in the furute my mother decided it would be great if she had the card so I dont spend any of my hard earned money. I started working longer hour and started making more and more money each month. One day I wanted to see how much money I had in my savings and noticed I have 1/4 of what I had earned by some rough calculations. I asked my mother and she said I went out and bought some clothes that one time I took the card from her, and nothing about how she went behind my back and using it to buy clothes for my sister and herself. I asked her about that and she became upset and started yelling about "how I am a horrible son not letting her use the money they way she like" I let that go since I thought it was horrible with the daily screaming.

Days pass and the tention is starting to build in the house and every time me and my mother spoke it become a full blown fight.

One day I sit down playing some games and my sister that I rarely speak to walks in with this gusting grin on her face - went up to me and start scratching her own arm until it became blood red and started to scream like her life depended on it. Screams that I am trying to kill her and my family calls the police on me. Basicly.
>cops came
>saw that i was calm
>noticed that my sister and mother story didnt hold up
>they talk to me and let me go

And today my mother gave me an option . To give the money she stole and make me sign a contract at the socialservices that says that I willingly want to leave the house or stay in the house until I finish school so they can legally kick me out without any consequences without the money she took.

Tomorrow is the meeting I have no clue what to do no idea what I can do. I didnt expect to have my family against me like this. please

leave.

open another account, and ask your employer to change the account your pay is being sent to
and move out if you can afford it

I left work a while ago for school was getting heavy

can you get another job?

as in you no longer work there?

Currently looking for one
Yes sir

call legal aid and sue your cunt of a mother for everything and just take care of your sister if she's not a cunt too.

i can prob go through with theft but im not sure about if i can go through with blackmail

try and get some dirt on her, then just go ham on the nigger bitch

get in an argument and get her to start blackmailing you, and record it all with your phone or something, and you have proof of blackmail too
that's an extreme measure, but if there's no other way, go for it

I have a video of her just casually throwing out that i hit her when she called the police on me but that hasnt nothing to do with the money right?

also you can go and call misandry on her ass and say she was threatening you with homelessness if you didn't keep quiet but its become difficult to live with the abuse and just say you're having panic attacks daily about the stress and get some crocodile tears going, she'll be on her fucking knee's within the week.

i don't think you could use that unless she said that she's going to tell them you hit her without giving them proof of any serious marks.

where is your dad in all this?

also 'le reddit may be better suited at /r/legaladvice

but like she told me that i can take the money and leave or stay with no money and get kicked out with the law on her side. so it all boils down to the money issue not with threatening the homelessness part. Im pretty sure I can boil something out about the homeless thing but I am in distress to figure what she did

my father also joined in and said i very agressive and he fears for his life

She has hit me but I dont really mind, but i guess i have to change that mentality

so just to make it clear she used your bank card without permission and bought herself things and for your sister correct?

If so you can sue her for identity fraud and the potential to cause a serious crime in someone else's name if she bought anything illegal or withdrew cash without your express consent.

Do you have any non-batshit relatives you can stay with?

obviously your family is a bunch of fucking jewbag niggers get out while you can.

Got any uncles or aunts who are cool and will believe your situation.

She said that its safer with her so no money is getting wasted so I can start with my drivers license, but my i heard that if she knew my code from me that I am giving her premission

my mother fucked up the releationship with any relatives a long time ago said that they hit me and made some money there

Good luck op

>leave with money
>stay with no money and get kicked out
sound contradictory if you're going to get kicked out either way.
Take the money and crash at a m8's or something.

sad part about that just on top of my head i cant find anyone who wants to make that sacrifice. I think im better of getting the money and share rent with a stranger or someshit start a new life basicly

tbh if i was in your situation i'd walk into an orphanage and say can i stay here my parent abandoned me and i would like a new home and just get a job until you can get some better parents, hope that a rich family picks you up.

yeah, pretty fucked up, just house share with some stoners and you should be fine.

pics or it didnt happen.

im 18 and that just closes any orphanage doors. i was there when i was like 13 for 4 months until some family asked me to join their family honestly seemed like some great people but my family went in and spread some bullshit that made them never look at me again until my mother decided that was enough and took me back home

just fucking kill the nigger, seriously the world would be better off without that cunt.

Dude, if the relatives hate your mom, you should be cool, right? right?

your mother is a fucking asshole, it will be hard at the beginning but you have to leave your place and never speak to her anymore; what the fuck why don't you even beat her OP, i am raging for you right now

thanks will do my best

i regret that I lied to the police about the whole part but it was either getting hit by my mother lightly or say the truth and wait some years and get smacked to oblivion

i'd probs do that to my own mother if she was like that, i mean i have to my father cause he's a cunt now i don't get as much shit from him.

I want to beat her to death but my sister walks around with her camera recording for their "saftey" its either just fucking beat them up and go against the world or just let the wheels turn

just leave my man

Or you say that she can't Kick ou out of the house but you can sue her for the money she stole you. Easy evidence with credit card.

Leave house with money, on way out take mothers card take out all her money crash at a hotel find someone on Craigslist or something to go to the house and break windows, smash up car ect...

that pretty obvious i guess ill try and start the process tomorrow morning.
ill just get whats mine start a new life and return to pay back the hell i went through

First, you're a dipshit for letting your mom hold onto your card, let alone know your pin.
Second, get your card back. Look through her wallet and shit. Take the money that's in there. Spend it.
Third, stay to spite them. Money's pointless ultimately. Especially at minimum wage.
Fourth, move out and become as successful as possible. I'm assuming they're poor as shit so don't help them when they beg for it.
Fifth, laugh while swimming in money Scrooge mcduck style.

Ruin her life and sue regardless of what she does. She'll be arrested for fraud and will pay you back plus some

Lucky trips. You'll be fine dude.

>First, you're a dipshit for letting your mom hold onto your card, let alone know your pin.
tru
>Second, get your card back.
done
>Look through her wallet and shit. Take the money that's in there. Spend it.
posibility
>Third, stay to spite them.
Plan was to get my money and still try to stay until I have no other choice
>Fourth, move out and become as successful as possible.
will do handsome :^-)
>Scrooge mcduck style.
quack motherfucker

Don't steal money from her, if she/police finds out you'll possibly lose your chance at successfully suing her.

how about after? It goes all against what i got taught but shit eye for an eye

Honest Response coming in:
I don't know how old you are OP, but you have a small obligation to your mother, Now this don't make it right for her to just TAKE your money you earned. She should have a decency to ask, expecially if its for essential things like clothing, food, bills. So take that into consideration. I don't know your situation but you could be the Man of the house so to speak.

But if you are being Used, then don't put up with it. Be nice and bow out polietly, she is your mother after all, you only have 1.

If she wants to act a fool along with the rest of your family let them, don't stoop to that level. If you decide to parts ways let them know if they truely ever need anything to let you know. Then go about your way.

Good Luck OP

You have a bad mother relationship. You are doomed. No man turns out Aryan level productive and well adjusted coming from that shit.

Better not to

so if i go against the world will i become a big arayan dude?

After reading your story user I'd very happily dedicate much of my future spare time in deeply upsetting your parents and sister. I'd make no reference to you or your story and would want nothing in return.

Leave

i might have different feelings pathe the way for me might just need to calm down and analyse the situation

appriciate it my man