Enter thread

>enter thread
>there is that dumb unfunny albanian shitposting and laughing at his own jokes

>enter thread
>can't say anything without some retard calling my arguments invalid because I'm a "non-country"

>enter thread
>potato, lego and pig joke replies to everything i post

>enter thread
>there's another slovak acting like a fucking baboon

HAHA you think you got it bad?

>Denmark
>entering threads

>enter thread
>there is that dumb unfunny chimpanzilian shitposting and thinking his country is not a literal hellhole

>Make a joke
>people keep saying I'm a proxy

I don't think albanians can afford computers

Definitely, our acting isn't the main cause of the non country memes. Recent Canadian shitposting on the other hand is a very real thing you guys are solely responsible for.

>enter thread
>argentine desperate to be seen as white
>again

Well we can actually

have you realised you must be the only one of your country posting here?
you have to be proud of yourself

but we are
its a fact

>enter thread
>it's just mememasters repeating a bunch of shit

Stop

but that's 80% of everything on Sup Forums?

If you're not a newfag on Sup Forums you'll realize that 'canadian shitposting' is nothing but a fabricated lie to confirm to the Sup Forums hivemind. Back in early 2015, Aussies were regarded as banter kings and decided to constantly make threads shitting on Canada for no apparent reason which quickly got Sup Forums to bandwagon it. Any attempt to banter back at the Aussies was futile since Sup Forums has a massive case of confirmation bias which led to the "Canadians are shitposters" reputation. These biases ended up creating actual shitposters because there was barely any reason to post without being called a leaf, furthering reinforcing the meme. It's all a terrible mess so that's why I just filter any retard who spouts those memes.

A

stop fighting each other, now it's turn to use the computer
KEEEK

>Argentinian """"humor""""

I think Albania is pretty based
Only Eastern European nation that likes us
Besides Poland

>If you're not a newfag on Sup Forums you'll realize that 'canadian shitposting' is nothing but a fabricated lie to confirm to the Sup Forums hivemind.
Canadians have indeed become huge shitposters over the last two years m8, there's no such thing as "Sup Forums hivemind" since it affects pretty much every board with flags.

>Back in early 2015, Aussies were regarded as banter kings and decided to constantly make threads shitting on Canada for no apparent reason which quickly got Sup Forums to bandwagon it. Any attempt to banter back at the Aussies was futile since Sup Forums has a massive case of confirmation bias which led to the "Canadians are shitposters" reputation.
This isn't true at all. Back in the day some Canadians started trying to do Aussie kind of stuff to show that there isn't a shitpost hegemony. It started really showing when about a year ago Australians started posting their >Easter? shit meme and Canadians tried coming with a new cancerous meme every night to attract more attention than Australians.

Of course there are a lot of Canadians who aren't shitposters, but so are some Australians and Finns. But saying that you were the victim and not responsible for your reputation at all is just retcon bullshit.

>Enter thread
>piss off taigs and leave

>Enter thread
>Appreciated and respected while I post, missed when I leave

sad but true :^(

>enter thread
>try to reply
>your isp or country has been banned
>realize some retard greek shitposted so hard he got the whole fucking country banned again
>wish he gets cancer
>leave thread

>These biases ended up creating actual shitposters
this unironically sounds like a genuine shitpost to me because, especially, this conclusion is far from real. it even makes this whole explanation sound very fake

i however will agree with half of your view.

I find it silly and cute desu, but it's the kind of joke that should last for only one thread.

Newfag spotted. Easter meme dated back one year ago, when the leaf maymay was well underway. You were NOT there when the aussies constantly filled half the catalogue with "why does this country exist and why hasn't it been nuked yet?" and a plethora of other anti-canadian threads day in and day out. This was after the ausmoot incident in late 2014 which basically made aussies banter kings in Sup Forums's minds. Of course you'll have other Canadians attempt to fight back but they were quickly shotdown by the Sup Forums circlejerk.

Le golden lel banter meme is retarded and has killed this board and rot its culture to the core, and probably drove away any decent posters left. Aussie memes like 'poo in loo', 'easter?', and 'leaf' also caused a flood of redditors and newfags to this board quadrupling the posting rate.

tl;dr meme culture of Sup Forums turned this board from a relatively slow and comfy board to a hostile board where everyone attempts to out-bantz eachother.

And thanks for posting another pic to add to my filters.

>Newfag spotted
whatever m8, seems like it's the only argument you have.

>You were NOT there when the aussies constantly filled half the catalogue with "why does this country exist and why hasn't it been nuked yet?" and a plethora of other anti-canadian threads day in and day out.
This happened with every country, not just Canada. Stop playing the victim card you cuck

>This was after the ausmoot incident in late 2014 which basically made aussies banter kings in Sup Forums's minds. Of course you'll have other Canadians attempt to fight back but they were quickly shotdown by the Sup Forums circlejerk.
Are you trying to prove you're an oldfag just by citing the probably most well known thing happening on Sup Forums? Do you really think this makes me feel overwhelmed?

>tl;dr meme culture of Sup Forums turned this board from a relatively slow and comfy board to a hostile board where everyone attempts to out-bantz eachother.
If it doesn't please you, fuck off or stay in those retarded generals. That's what I did for several months when the Belgium bashing went to far because some faggots with BE proxies tried to force pic related as a meme for a long time.

>And thanks for posting another pic to add to my filters.
you really seem butthurt about everything kek

Mate everybody already knows that canadians are the cuckest people on earth, and also the worst posters since this meme website was created

It's only partly true. There were canadians shitposters. Also there was Australians using your proxies but must accept that right now it's real canadians who shitpost and make retarded threads.

>and decided to constantly make threads shitting on Canada for no apparent reason
You're thinking of America, Mr Leaf

>I think Albania is pretty based
>Only Eastern European nation that likes us
Watch "Wag The Dog"

>entering thread
>there is an argentine claiming he's white even though he's brown as shite

hmmm...

>enter thread
>Albanian poster
>state at dat cool looking flag

Hey that's my (you). It belongs to me