So what is your opinion of Moot? Do you want him back?

So what is your opinion of Moot? Do you want him back?

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/google-hires-christopher-poole-notorious-website-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Idk mate nor rly a huge fan

Also, yes

Who's moot?

Kill self with a sponge

He killed a dude on a livesttream and never got caught

Seriously? Why would you want him back then?

The hacker known as annoymous

He sold hentai on my street`s corner

AKA Cuck-chan

He invented cuck-holding and also the Doge meme

We don't really need him anymore, he didn't do much for Sup Forums when he had the chance

Oy watch your language faggot
he did invent 7 godly sins

Im just wondering weather Sup Forums loves or hates him

>being this new

Why would he sell hentai and kill someone? That doesn't make sense. Anyone have link to the vid?

We love him mang
Trips love him mang
My dubs love him mang

Nice trips

He is know for many things, namely pleasuring hundreds of females at once, without even breaking a sweat. He truly was a god.

Checkd forseer

Consider your dubs checked, Sup Forumsro

Yours too, my friend

Pic is directed at you.

And shame on for taking that kids obvious bait

Can you just fuck off, you ruined Sup Forums faggot for trying to look "cool" on an anonymus-base wabsite
Man i`m on a roll

Tough guy I see

More dubs

"Tough guy"here
Ye man, just leave this thread

My god, its dubs central!

>being that new

Since the thread is dying, anyone playes Project Zomboid?

Ok
/Thread

I want everyone back.

I don't know what think about moot

don't really care for him, would like to know why he sold out Sup Forums/

My trips of truth may bless us and return moot

Hey Faggots, My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

I am a "new fag." That's what you guys call it right? People that are newly registered to sure like myself? Anyways I don't understand, is moot a person and if so what is his significance?

I know you're with us, Mootles. Remember the good ol' days?

> not even dubs

because he is growing up and doesn't want to be known as the "head man" for a autistic site with cp, furrys, and Sup Forums faggots. He has a life to live, this place isn't exactly something you want on a resume.
I honestly liked moot, he made some good decisions early on. He pushed /soc/ shit about dicks, cuck, and meet up to its own board and removed ponies and furrys the best he could. He tried to preserve this board for what it was.

The entire first page is nothing but cancer. I think he would act on that if he was still pulling strings at this point. He wasn't a bad guy, he was just sick of shit that came down on him because of this site.

It was better under him from 03-13. We have spinless mods and administrative team that lets /soc/ threads on Sup Forums. There was a reason why moot didn't let them.

"how to impress girls" nice youtube tab lol

yes

ibtimes.com/google-hires-christopher-poole-notorious-website-Sup Forums-home-anonymous-fappening-2332104

Google Hires Christopher Poole Of Notorious Website Sup Forums, Home Of Anonymous And The Fappening
By Suman Varandani @suman09 On 03/08/16 AT 12:31 AM

Google has hired Christopher Poole, the founder of notorious website Sup Forums — a forum that is seen as one of the darkest corners of the internet. Poole, who is known as “moot” online, announced the news of his new position on blogging site Tumblr Monday.

"When meeting with current and former Googlers, I continually find myself drawn to their intelligence, passion, and enthusiasm — as well as a universal desire to share it with others,” Poole said. "I'm also impressed by Google's commitment to enabling these same talented people to tackle some of the world's most interesting and important problems.”

Poole, who created the Sup Forums site in 2003 when he was 15 years old, also said: “I can't wait to contribute my own experience from a dozen years of building online communities, and to begin the next chapter of my career at such an incredible company."

According to reports, Poole will be working closely with Bradley Horowitz, the head of "streams, photos and sharing" at the search giant's floundering social network, Google+.

jap moot is best moot

What a faggot.