What's some good music for mixing amphetamine and alcohol?

What's some good music for mixing amphetamine and alcohol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DuYOMvTLoJo
youtube.com/watch?v=KLJy6Jpzz3o
youtube.com/watch?v=QgfpHJ6npO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thee Oh Sees

Never listened to them, guess I'll take the opportunity to check them out. Thanks.

Well I did coke/adderall in heavy amounts for two years several years ago and I consumed a lot of EDM and shitty rap. I never listen to that shit now.

Really anything that will be your personality: annoying, fast, and loud.

Grindcore. Perfect.

In the nardwuar interview he said he used to do speed, thats what made me think of it, try this album

youtube.com/watch?v=DuYOMvTLoJo

Avant-thrluigi

fuck this nu-male shit

thanks dad

Not even the best Motorhead album dude idk what you're doing over there

machine girl

Good idea.

Oh boy am I fucked up. Listening to Motorhead.

Last time i did this I listened to Yeezus and it was the perfect album for it

Assjack

Drinking a lot of water, trying to minimize the simultaneous comedown/hangover from both drugs, honestly praying my heart doesn't give out on me but I'm young so it should be fine, I have a few more years of extreme abuse left in my body I figure. Anyway I also have to take my Remeron in order to sleep, and my Effexor in the morning. Am I going to die of this drug cocktail? Be frank with me, Sup Forums.

>mixing amphetamine and alcohol?

you're a moron

Have you ever done it before though? It feels fantastic.

I fucking love footwork. Still think about Rashad. Died way too soon. Same way I'll go, probably.

wrong vid sorry bruh
youtube.com/watch?v=KLJy6Jpzz3o

Aw shit I love DJ Paypal. You're a good guy user.

look at these fuckin white people barely even dancing and that asian dude who's clearly on some sort of speed

dj is on lsd actually

that's admirable, I dunno if I could DJ on acid. I'm an amateur though. kind of skeptical of that Technics turntabe that goes completely unused, aren't those mad expensive? it's clearly just for show

its there if someone needs it, there could be other djs spinning vinyl that night, they could be only renting it or borrowing it from a friend

youtube.com/watch?v=QgfpHJ6npO0

My favorite motorhead song