Wat do

wat do

leave obviously

Dump the hoe

>work sechduel

Leave this nigger now before her monkey brains rub off on you.

Leave her. The last thing you need is some bitch keeping tabs on you.

If you stay, you will be put under the thumb so fucking quick.

Get rid of this control freak before shit goes too far south.

Obviously your mother's list

Sounds like wife material, put a ring on this classy ladies finger.

kill yourself or your girlfriend

livestream it

give her one of these to follow aswell.
if she wants to have control over your choices and actions, show her what it's like. be adamant that she does what you say, or else she can fuck off.
and when she rages at you for being ridiculous or unreasonable, just leave her without saying a word.

Fuck her, and then dump her while your still inside her.

Rape her

Fuck her bro. Do what you want.

RUN FOR THE HILLS OP GIRLFRIENDS ARE FOR NORMIES

Allow me to play doubles advocate.
He probably fucked up bad, with Paul, and begged her to take him back. In her infinite mercy and stupidity, she did and laid out these rules for him to follow.
I wish I had a girlfriend that would give me rules up front, it would make it so much easier.

fucking pasta. never get why people do this shit.

>her

it's a guy, only men behave like this

the fact that you assume a woman created this is exactly why we need to destroy the patriarchy

devil's*

If that's from your mom, you done goofed somewhere. Take your punishment like a man, unless you are over 18, in which case, man the fuck up and move out. If you are under 18, MODS MODS MODS.

If that's from your gf, leave. Immediately. Run. Do not walk. I don't care how hot she is. I don't care how often she sucks your dick. There are women out there who will not act crazy and will not treat you like shit. There is no excuse to stay with a girl who acts like that. None. If you stay with her you are an enormous faggot.

>doubles advocate

Marry her. That's a woman that loves you.

>only men behave like this

Piss on the note.
Leave it on her pillow with an open suitcase on the bed.

>that handwriting
>man

checked

THIS IS NOW A "MAKE A LIST TO HAND TO MY GF IN RESPONSE TO THIS BULLSHIT THREAD!"

Dubs adds to the list. Trips means you deliver it instantly to her. Deliver, faggot.

o shit

>no going out anywhere without mc
Does she mean MC hammer or another MC?

I bet you get mad pussy knight

Read the picture description, gutter slut.

>patriarchyposters trying to suppress and oppress

not this time, males

NOT
THIS
TIME

Leave that bitch.

Never abandon your freedom.

One guy.

One guy has seen this before.

this list of rules are an obvious way of her asking for your attention and sincerety. It is clear she has longterm ideas with you. So stay with her, you probably found the right one.
Besides, you can make a list of your own, include feet-fetish in it *wink*

off by 1

>you only talk about absurd shit once in your life and then you're done

Run, you fool.

Remember, if that list of lunacy had been submitted by a man to a woman, the feminists would (rightfully, for once) classify it as emotional abuse.

You don't think it is going to get any better, do you? No pussy is worth that.