Men, I have a question for you, female to male

Men, I have a question for you, female to male.

What makes you think it is okay for any of you to wantonly harrass and rape us?
Every day I see it, I live it. Men everywhere approaching, talking to, standing close by and looking at women without our goddamn permission.

Why? Why do you do this? Is it that much fun for you to hurt us? Do you think you own us?

Women never hurt anyone, we try our goddamned best every single day to please absolutely everyone, all we ask in return is some basic fucking empathy.

Have the empathy, the kindness or even the sense of duty to do these small things for us, as we constantly live to consider your feelings:

- Keep your eyes pointed downwards, we did not ask you to look at us or in our direction.

- Keep your distance from us, we cannot tell which one of you is going to be another rapist, if you care at all about our mental well-being you will do what you can to stay far away.

- Do not, in any circumstance, talk to us without being spoken to first. If we do allow you to talk, please keep it to answers only. We spend our entire lives being told what to do by men, even though we never do the reverse.

- If a woman is standing anywhere near where you need to be, please just give up and find something else. Especially in supermarkets there's 'aisle-harrassment' where men think it is okay to get close to you only because they 'need' something from the aisle we're in.

These are just the basics, but I see men fucking this up all the time. Please mind these simple rules and help make the world a little more equal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5XMuTAomNk&feature=youtu.be&t=50s
theguardian.com/money/2015/aug/29/women-in-20s-earn-more-men-same-age-study-finds
youtu.be/qqXi8WmQ_WM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek. G8 b8 m8. Now make me a sandwich

B8/10 kys

yes ma'am

I mean, I've seen bait before; but this? Whole new level right here.

Nobody approachs your ugly fuckin ass

Oh also there are about the same amount of female rapists as male. Just some food for thought

STOP OPPRESSING ME

"What makes you think it is okay for any of you to wantonly harrass and rape us?
Every day I see it, I live it. Men everywhere approaching, talking to, standing close by and looking at women without our goddamn permission."

Now look at that in a different light, how I see it

What makes you think it is okay for any of you to wantonly harrass and rape us?
Every day I see it, I live it. Blacks everywhere approaching, talking to, standing close by and looking at whites without our goddamn permission.

It's like you're not even trying.

feminists all over the fucking internet, even in Sup Forums, omfg

>what makes you think it's okay
the very fact that it happens. Rules of nature, bitch. If you think it isn't okay, you better avert it. otherwise, you will be stomped on. there is no right or wrong or morality in the world. there is and there isn't. hunter and the prey. get fucked you pathetic cunt. when next you're raped, I hope you commit suicide.

No. Stop being a cunt and maybe.

> replying to a troll.

tits or GTFO

What was the question again?

You're like mice, men don't know why they are the feline to your small miserable existence, they just know they need to hunt you.
>And no cat has ever given a fuck about any of the sqeaks.

>THIS.

I like being raped

>What makes you think it is okay for any of you to wantonly harrass and rape us?

Because it's so damn much fun! We rape each other in prison, and when CISwimmen are replaced by much hotter genetically engineered traps (gender is a social construct and men make the best women) we'll rape them bowlegged too.

The world should be like my barnyard where any rooster can hop on anything he wants and fuck it.

This! So much THIS!!

Found the cuck

>People think this up and write it down

gr8 b8 m8 go back to tumblr

Omfg
Tits and a time stamp, in order to be taken seriously at the very least l.

How is being basically a second class citizen "basic empathy?"

I know this is b8, but...

What makes you think all men even want to rape or have anything to do with you? Believe it or not, some of us (actually, most of us) just want to live our daily lives without being labeled a 'rapist' by pure virtue of being men. Furthermore, women should stop falsely accusing men of rape just because
>they're upset with them
&&
>they decide during sex that they don't want it anymore
If women want to be alone, then BE alone. Stop blaming all men for your misery and start taking responsibility for your own fuck ups.

At what age did your father abandon you and your whore mother?

femanon here
i have litteraly no idea what youre talking about

if YOU are living for the consideration of male feelings and wills? sounds like a personal god damn problem that YOU need to fix

i get stared at all the time you know why? HUMANS ARE FUCKING INTERESTING! the dumb shit they think of and do i love watching some guy on the train pick his nose when he thinks no one is looking then eat it.

sure i get catcalled by guys you know what i do? tell em to "fuck off" you ever heard of sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me? i suggest you take that to heart

not all women try their best ever or even at all women are just as evil and lazy as men neither sex is any fucking better were both horrible because were human get used to it.

the rules youve posted for men to interact with us? this is not equality. youre right the world isnt equal though. its not equal until when I slap a man, he can slap me back and I get charged with assault and he calls self defense. because that does NOT happen often enough.

perpetuating this stereotype of women are second class and arent equal is bullshit. every right guaranteed to me is guaranteed to women.

youre an ignorant bitch now tits or gtfo

- love all sensible women tired of your third wave femenist bullshit

I thiinnnnnk she asked me this yesterday, but it's hard to u derstand someone who's crying and taking 8 inches of shaft down their throat.

Bitch you to, where the fuck are you
Tits or gtfo

2bait4me

there faggot

>approaching, talking to, standing close by and looking at women without our goddamn permission.

Don't worry, they'll make all this illegal soon enough. Or specifically, they will be illegal in those cases where the woman feels those gestures are upsetting or threatening in some way, and legal in those cases where she doesn't feel that way.

Sexual harassment can not be tolerated.

I find rape pleasant and relaxing.

There's nothing like a nice rape before dinner. It boost my appetite and distracts me from the stress of a workaday world.

A dash of rape and some wine before bedtime is the key to a good nights rest.

Obviously you were asking for it.

I am sorry that 1 out 4 women (A study where less than 20% of the women responded to, while having an extremely vague definition of sexual assault which may include light touching [hand touching, accidental bumping into], being stared at, being talked to by ugly men, and or catcalled at exists... Even though the people who did the study say that it is inaccurate and shouldn't be used.)

>citation needed citation needed citation needed citation needed citation needed citation needed citation needed citation needed citation needed citation needed citation FUCKING needed youtube.com/watch?v=q5XMuTAomNk&feature=youtu.be&t=50s

At least if you are over 30 years old as a single women without child, you will on average make more money than a man of the same age (where is my men at age 20-30 make 90 cents on the dollar to a women) theguardian.com/money/2015/aug/29/women-in-20s-earn-more-men-same-age-study-finds

>Wow, no b8 just threw in the fishing pole, how wonderful
1. Cause we can
2. See #1
3.Yes
4. Well only the quality ones, the rest of you are mutts
5. Empathy? Kindness? Respect? I do believe your looking for Sesame Street. It's down the road, off the cliff, take a right into hell, and then take a left
6-9. Wot u gon do bout it m8?

>Sexual harassment can not be tolerated.

If we are gonna do the time we might as well do the crime.

OP, I have a question for you, male to OP.

What makes you think it is okay to post such low quality, and shitty b8?
Every day I see it, I live it. OPs everywhere posting, creating, and getting their jollies from shitty b8.

Why? Why do you do this? Is it that much fun for you ruin Sup Forums? Or do you honestly think you're funny to us?

B8 like this hurts everyone, we try our goddamned best every single day to post ironic memes, all we ask in return is to not see pure shit spewed from these threads.

Use your brain if you have one, and don't use such low quality b8. If after this point you still feel the urge to post b8 please hang yourself.

- Keep your web browser away from Sup Forums, we did not ask you to post on this board

- Keep your distance from us, we cannot tell which one of you is going to be another shitposter, if you care at all about your mental well-being you will do what you can to stay far away.

- Do not, in any circumstance, breath. That's valuable oxygen that could go to people who can actually contribute to the world. You spend your miserable existence copying and pasting b8 nobody cares to see, and then samefag when nobody cares to post.

- I don't even care enough to modify the last piece

These are just the basics, but I see OPs fucking up all the time. If you're ever feeling compelled to post low quality b8 remember that suicide is possible for a reason. Just in case your thick skull cannot comprehend what that means, I'm telling you to kys. K thx bye

did somebody hear something?

Tits or gtfo

She would be a better fap if she wasn't boring as fuck.

Still hot though.

This is the worst bait I've ever seen, you didn't even try

Define "rape."

or the first image i pulled off when i searched webcam tits

rules say nothing about posting my own tits.

>not even fucking trying

Lol. At least know who the girl is before you post.

clever hobbit

True, but holy shit mang, make your shows more exciting. No wonder you're broke as fuck.

I just want you to know, I have an erection.

Because you have holes, your weak & your mentally frail.

Dumb cunt should know that.

>Woman never hurt anyone
ha

Someone really tryharded

Wtf is with the self entitled "I'm a woman I'm a goddess avert your eyes" bullshit?

Don't mind my erections pointed in your general direction I'm just getting ready to "rape your virgin asshole"

Tits with timestamp or GTFO, cattle.

BEST GIF EVER!

Want some dick bby?

Still waiting.

dude, it's a fucking bait.

sage goes in all fields

“Daddy, I had a bad dream.” You blink your eyes and pull up on your elbows. Your clock glows red in the darkness—it’s 3:23.

“Do you want to climb into bed and tell me about it?”

“No, Daddy.”

The oddness of the situation wakes you up more fully. You can barely make out your daughter’s pale form in the darkness of your room.

“Why not sweetie?”

“Because in my dream, when I told you about the dream, the thing wearing Mommy’s skin sat up.” For a moment, you feel paralyzed; you can’t take your eyes off of your daughter. The covers behind you begin to shift.

you mean be a F->M transgender

Saw it on a female's FB page. Interesting how she calls herself a 'feminist,' but made sure to marry a wealthy software engineer.

/thread

Tits or gtfo, either way read the fucking rules

women are stupid, and i don't respect them
that's right, i just have sex with 'em

Edgier than my brownie brittle

what a bad troll

all the energy spent typing this out could have been used to make me a sandwich

and wash the dishes and do the laundry too of course

>typing this out

maybe clean the fucking bathroom

i see you haven't been properly hate fucked this week.Drop your panties and bend over. I'll have you smiling in no time.

its a meme you dip
youtu.be/qqXi8WmQ_WM

You retards are givIng my slaves ideas.
Please stop

that's one way to disclose you're on summer break in high school, holy shit

Doesnt the cuck typically white knight the problem though?

Holy fuck the b8... I will answer your questions/address your demands as soon as you show me your tits with a timestamp and a sharpie up your pooper

This!!

if you get offended by being fucking looked at then you're really fucking sensitive
go back to your safe space

Her sex vids aren't bad, though...

>Rape
To rape is to exist as a person with a penis while not being trans, or gay within 10,000 miles of any woman (probably a fat ugly one)