Do you prefer Germany, France or Britain?

Do you prefer Germany, France or Britain?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11780148/Our-Government-seems-unable-to-deport-illegal-immigrants-even-if-it-knows-where-they-are.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Put a nigger for UK and Germany,and put a an Arab for France

It will be more accurate

Britain

Indians are our biggest non white ethnic minority

Britain

Only because language, cool flag, silly accents, lizzy, and my waifu is from there

And ar*bs (inb4 "we wuz berbers n shit, kuffar!") are our biggest non-white ethnic minority

>nigger
>Arab
Get the fuck out abdul

Britain by far

put a turk for germany, an algerian for france and a paki for the uk

I went to London and i saw more niggers than Paki tho

My bad
put a sandnigger for France

There are more Indians than pakis in the UK

I heard North france is ok so France

It's a lie

West France is alright

>Germany
>not a Turk

Shit picture

no there isn't

What's the department with 23 muslim names? I might think of moving there if it's a nice place, but I suppose it's just a poor rural region with old people everywhere

No it wouldn't

yes there is

france because of her hat

Germany because I have a niqab fetish

Just fuck my shit up pham

It is Rhones, where Lyon is

Sandniggers are mostly concentrated in Paris, Lyon, and Marseilles.

I was talking about the one in the centre with 23 names given, not 23 percent of names.

>23 names given
I'm retarded, I suppose you understood what I meant though. Not talking about Lyon but the department in the centre

>Uk

Even Farage crave the BBC

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html

Apparently we have basket ball team

>basketball

I wasn't saying our country isn't fucked pham (and why the fuck Nige said that I don't know, I think he was just trying to appease some lefties)

I was just making the point that that guy's picture was accurate, the reason being that you have more blacks than us

>black people play basketball
well fuck that's news to me

It's the Creuse

Nobody go there, although recently Cuckrisian fleeing the invasion started to buy houses there

It is a very nice place and very wild, i often went there with my cousins(my aunt as a house there) to fish

UK Football team

Anyway don't play the special snowflake the Entire Wester, Europe is doomed(except Portugal, Italy, Corsica, and Basques Country)

>these mental gymnastics
No tears only BBC now.

>Olympic football

Indians are our biggest ethnic minority but they are hardly represented at all in sports

France, otherwise I wouldn't have decided to be born here

Cricket?

I literally couldn't name a single cricket player so you might actually be right there

France!

>300,000 Germans
the fuck?

>I went to London and i saw more niggers than Paki tho
Depends which part of London

It's actually department number 23, with 0℅ Muslim names. It's very sparsely populated

Pakis are mostly in Yorkshire, Birmingham and Luton.

fake chart
where are all the italian dishwashers ?

france has better cuisine
better weather
better women
better history
better architecture

>better women
Anglo women are more beautiful and feminine desu, but they are slag

>Anglo women are more beautiful and feminine desu
What the fuck
Did you ever see an anglo woman who wasn't a celebrity?

England. Somewhat less cucked than the rest.

Wind your fucking neck in.

Have you ever seen actual French women Achmed ? Not some latina shitskin from the cities with Italian or Spanish origin, but GENUINE French women from the countryside ? They are tall and aren't gracile at all.

>More Italians are believed to have moved to the UK than any other European country in 2015; 600,000 are now estimated by the Italian consulate to live in the UK. More Italians live in London than any other city in the world, except Buenos Aires.

That's a lot of dishwashers.

Yeah I think we have a couple of Paki cricketers who play for the English national team. It's about time they started pulling their weight in terms of sports tbqh.

>GENUINE French
You're aware France had a lot of genetic diversity even before mass migrations started right?
Just because women from your little northern village look one way doesn't mean all French women look the same

LMAO

You're the only european country with BLM riots because of the enormous quantity of niggers in your country, and don't use your false ethnic stats cause i know that there is an enormous ammount of nigger illegals that aren't expelled in London

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11780148/Our-Government-seems-unable-to-deport-illegal-immigrants-even-if-it-knows-where-they-are.html

UK

Britain.

>talking about riots

You have riots every other day, regardless of race.

>regardless of race

Nope we have Arabic riots cause we're invaded by them and we have (Antifa) Gov-led riots to push a French version of the Security act

Anyway i've never denied our problem unlike you

>Anyway i've never denied our problem unlike you

I've only just got here, I haven't denied anything,

>northern village
Various villages from Central France actually

She looks literally like my dream woman
I think I'm in love tbqhwyfamalam

britain