The Smell

shit venue or shittiest venue?

I went to some Shoegaze show here, everything sounded like shit, it was hard as fuck to find.

That being said, it's better than some of the other venues I've been to in LA, especially the Black Castle. idk who thought it would be a good idea to put a metal venue right in the heart of Niggerville USA but they did and it was scary leaving

Fucking terrible. I went there to see Ramshackle Glory and the bassist kept stopping the songs to tell off the crowd for moshing (nobody wanted to, it was just the piece of shit latino teenagers who were shoving people). I laughed when I heard that it was getting shuttered. I miss Pehrspace though

when will the burger records Mac Demarco teenagers leave Los Angeles venues alone

Looks like a guarded entrance to a homeless orgy

They actually hired some homeless guy as the security guard. Whenever there's a show, the same homeless guy just stands outside. He's a nice guy

He is a nice guy. Probably the only honest part of the venue.

Only after someone firebombs the Saturday night screening of Rocky Horror at the Nuart Theatre, I think it's where they breed

they actually didn't even hire him he just showed up and started doing that.

What? Garage psych surf Ty Segall kids hate glam.

Idk man just from personal experience both seem to blend over in the scenes

>metal venue right in the heart of Niggerville USA

I played in a band with a black guy who called La Cienega "LA, see ya nigga", as in it demarked the line no black man shall cross.

what's wrong with it? I've never been

who knew that there were Bullies in the sweet City of Angels

Wtf

Wtf

i hope it get shut down for fire safety violations :^)

they still shutting down?

the building is actually gonna be demo'd

Surprised this venue still exists, I frequented back when Mika Miko and Abe Vigoda were popular acts

i know a bunch of dudes who play there and go to shows there a bunch
its just a burgerkid hole its not bad but nothin special
bummer its getting torn down though even if it was kinda hit and miss

>tfw the-board-that-shall-not-be-named has gotten a bunch of clubs shut down

Ty Segall IS glam

please kill every single one