Whats the shadiest thing you've done to your partner before you pulled the plug on the relationship

Whats the shadiest thing you've done to your partner before you pulled the plug on the relationship.

Kek. Now thats what being vengeful is all about.

I had an affair with her old bff who tried to bone her earlier in our relationship
I got him to call her a fat whore.

First gf while I was in high school. She was a freshman in college. She moved into my room at my parents house. Fucked a shit load of high school sluts all the time and would come home and make her suck my dick. Fucked her best friend under the guise that I "actually liked her and was leaving slut #1" ended up kicking her out after she became a bitch and stopped giving me morning dome. ....I have many more..

Honestly didn't sound that bad...

Well I made her subservient dominated her and called her a piece of trash before telling her i don't love her and i only see her to blow my load. Strangely enough it was the only time she never freaked out on me our whole relationship, and she tried to get me back. Bitch just loved being abused

My last ex gf I didn't cheat on much. But before we broke up I was drinking a lot and into some depraved shit...also wanted to see how far I could push the little whore. I was 24 at the time and she was a 19 yr old college freshman (my favorite) ...one of my last trips up to her school I was using her phone and saw she was lightly flirting with some dude in her class. I told her how much a a little fuckin slut she was and how I was gonna fuck her like one. Fucked her silly, tying her up various ways, chokeing, slapping, spanking, spitting in her cunty face. Then I through her on the floor, her wrists still bound behind the back, I cut her ankles loose and watched as she cried while I made her piss herself. I emptied my bladder on her and made her drink till she puked. Then I zipped up and left her there making sure not to close the door so all her dorm mates could see the mess I left behind.

Did she want to get back with you after that? Kekeke

1. Fucked her sister
2. Fucked 4 of her friends
3. gave her chlamydia
4. took pictures of her naked and several videos of us fucking (one of which I was fucking her in the ass and she thought I deleted but I'm an asshole and she can go fuck herself)
5. showed everything to all of my friends (most were repulsed, she wasn't that attractive)
6. pissed in her family's shampoo.
7. spied on her sister getting dressed until she got undressed and then I was let down so I went and fucked her instead but still thought about her sister's tits but had to block out the stretch marks.
7. I told her the most ridiculous lies about my entire life during the course of our relationship.
I knew she was a backstabbing bitch so I made sure I made up stories about shit that never happened so that when she went to call me on them she'd look fuckin stupid as FUCK.

I know what you're thinking
>this motherfucker can't count, there's two number sevens.
That's a two parter because I may or may not be lying about one of these and I'm guessing either she or someone she knows browses Sup Forums

>6. pissed in her family's shampoo.
I call that an "OH YEAH?!"

>she wasn't that attractive
stopped reading there

Told her I loved her and that she meant the world to me.

Dumb bitch

>im a big cool asshole haha
>better tell lies so my exs friends dont realise its me on Sup Forums with no proof whatsoever outside of this site so it shouldn't matter in real life
yeah, that was bad and you should feel bad

Also why the fuck would they visit Sup Forums? Even if they do browse Sup Forums, why Sup Forums? Its the most fucked up board and i doubt it attracts girls because all the tits and pussy you see simply scrolling through catalog, its like a board for gossip and dick pics, i wouldnt go there. So you tell me

I would assumed the curiosity that is Sup Forums. I mean this is a place where people let others know their true feelings about the most obscure subjects/topics.

i put 8 hits of LSD in my exes coffee once

Nice.

>dated a black girl once.
>she cheated on my with some thug wannabe faggot.
>took her out on a date to "one of my favorite scenic stops"
>thirty miles later pull up to a giant cotton field, like fifty acres
>we get out
>she asks why we're here
>tell her if she's gonna fuck around and cheat on me i'm gonna fuck up her whole week
>burn rubber as a pull out

Dated a latina who was here on a work/study permit. She was emotionally abusive so I was looking for a way out. So, I called the cops on her while she was drinking at a party (we were both 19) and I'm pretty sure she got deported.

>She was emotionally abusive
>So i got her deported

I call bullshit, nobody is wasting 8 hits on a dumb broad.

I loved her, seems bad enough because she left me.

Before I got divorced, I spent all of our disposable income on digital items (Magic Online). Why? The TOS stated that the company owns the objects. So basically I funneled all our cash into goods that only I could access and easily resell, but were legally excluded when dividing up our assets for the divorce.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

THAT BITCH DESERVED IT.

Clever user

Clever girl.