This skirt will divide opinions - is this skirt too short for a married woman to wear in the office or does it still...

This skirt will divide opinions - is this skirt too short for a married woman to wear in the office or does it still look professional?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/4d5o9n/my_office_has_a_new_intern_who_thinks_wearing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

Because if she weren't married, it would be professional.

ok

an answer to your question with another question for the audience.
>Would you cheat on your spouse?

ur gay

a short skirt suggests cheating? :/

>16-18 inch skirt
>houndstooth pattern
>non-professional wear

she cheated a long time ago user

Too short to be professional unless she's in sales then show it off

Only a whore would dress like that to the office.

umm...thats my wife's work outfit, i was just wondering what her colleagues might think... I'm curious though, why does houndstooth pattern have anything to do with it? why is that outfit not professional? i see lots of young women wearing skirts to the office nowadays

errr..i see many young women wearing skirts to the office and not all are whores :/

Wife goes to work like this all the time

When we just got married I asked to dress more conservative but at the end she dress as she wants

she works in a factory

Nah I'm just fucking with you, well at least with the houndstooth thing(most common pattern fabric btw) it is professional looking but, it is a bit short unless she's doing sales.

She definitely has nice legs(legs guy here, would def stick my dick between those calves)

Not_all_women\men.man

hrmm can't tell the exact size of those, but it could def be for overheating, lots of girls who have larger boobs than hers actually do need that openness for exhausting heat.

If my wife dressed like that in public, I would beat her until she dressed like a classy woman, not some goddamn harlot.

Sorry user, but your wife is gettin pounded daily during lunch break by greasy factory workers.

The local office sluts where i work dress more conservatively than that. She wants to fuck someone there, or already is.

Ayup

>Would you cheat on your spouse?
Do AMPs count?

Well... she dress like this but we dont fuck that much.

She has big boobs indeed

i dont think wearing a skirt makes it look not classy

oh right sorry haha, thanks i thought i was going mad and missing a trick by not knowing about the houndstooth pattern!!! her legs are just normal to be honest, just that she's skinny so it looks nice in a skirt but nothing special and she hates attention

The only answer

Need more data to properly analyze this

not professional, she's a slut
>all women are sluts

that's what you get for marrying a feminist cunt
>i'm currently engaged to one

they're the fucking worst. always prying about you "Checking out other girls"
"bitches on facebook like you a lot huh, user?"
and then proceed to do shit when you aren't looking and play the 100% victim card

Well that settles it then - your wife is gettin creampied bareback on a dirty factory floor, and you are a cuck on Sup Forums.

>we dont fuck that much.

Dude I hope you realize that she's trying to get someone's attention, be a man, man. Leave hints around that you want to fuck her brains out. Otherwise called making her happy, have you been slacking in any way to her? like not doing stuff you were tasked? Also are you the bread winner?

Now I agree that sex doesn't always have to be the foundation of relationships, but for one: your relationship has to be based on that very concept and damned if I would believe a woman > 25 years isn't more horny than a 16 year old kid.

Kek

more pics

she's not a slut but i just curious if her colleagues think her skirt is too short that is all

>her colleagues
>she's getting fucked at work and checking out multiple dude dressing like that
>probably someone where she goes to lunch, or see's on her drive home
>she hates you user

before marrying we fuck a lot
i thought it's normal to slow down on sex after a couple o year of marriage

Sage this thread, unless this nigga actually posts a pic of his 'wife's' skirt

haha you are brutal buddy!!! honestly though, she's a sweet loyal wife, she absolutely hates attention so i dont think her colleagues check her out and definitely isn't getting fucked by anyone other than me. thanks for concern though!

more pics you faggot she obviously likes the attention or she wouldnt be wearing that

dude...
i thought those legs were real...
i even post my wife cleavege

this nigga is lying

hrmmm well that may be true if you're still fucking weekly and/or you guys are always busy at the office. then again the stereotype that guys are always fucking horny is really meant for women being always fucking horny

Let's see her boobs

Short skirt or not, I'm still going to fuck your wife.

I have posted it everywhere but doesnt mean its not real... here is a photo of her in another skirt in a hotel room, she wears this to work for important meetings but obviously wears shoes!

Which one do you prefer more? Real answers in exchange for cleavage pics? or staying around in wonder of your wife's actions?

I'd rather see you have a bit of skepticism of your wife's actions rather than not, bkut that doesn' t mean stalking bruh.

>his wife works

Kek. You already failed faggot

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/4d5o9n/my_office_has_a_new_intern_who_thinks_wearing/

Your question has been answered here fagget,

sage.

real answer man...

Before we fuck like 3 or 4 time a week (we both worked and didnt live together)
Now once a week, maybe twice
I mean, she like to dress showing her boobs but I never thought wrong

It's a little short for a married woman whose faithful. 'Nother inch or two.

Well if she's happy how she's living I don't think there's anything wrong there, but be wary. The only thing I have to say is if you have met the coworkers it'd be good to get your judgment from meeting them and deciding for yourself what evidence is presented to you from their body language, etc.

she hates attention tho so only wearing it because she likes the skirt for work... yeah i see what you mean though maybe it needs to be a bit longer then

well... I've met some of them in her birthday
They dance a lot, she's latina and her coworkers too, and i never dance so no problem

>Used to work at old school fortune 500 firm
>As soon as somebody made director level, they got to hire a secretary
>All directors were male
>All directors' secretaries were hot 20-somethings who wore skirts like that
>As soon as they couldn't pull off the tight skirt, they got dumped into IT, to work as a "liaison", and the director hired something youngertightersluttiers
>Former-sluts in IT weren't taken seriously, didn't know how to dress professionally, were basically the butts of all jokes.

So, OP, what do you want out of your career?

its not always the case though right? i dont think all would think slutty because of that outfit if you are not sleeping around

she wore this dress in her birthday.
so u have a better idea

A first impression is just what everybody makes it out to be - pretty tough to get past it. If the first thing a colleague thinks about upon meeting you is that you are dressed sexually provocatively, reputation doesn't matter. You will either be a distraction, or if you are too old/fat/married to pull it off, you will be a skank. Whatever the case, you will find that many people (men and women) won't take you seriously.

>I never dance

Bruh that *is* a problem, unless you're physically disabled, you NEED to dance with her and have *FUN*

Dancing is the art of compatibility, it really sounds like that you're not taking incentives to make her happier, having fun with her. She's your wife dude. Dance, take her out to parks, interact for real. If you're already happy with what you have. More power to you, but you seem to be missing elements if dancing is one of those that you're telling me.

Let go of your inhibitions man

Hrmm it is super revealing

super revealing for the top but not the bottom. So you might be okay, but there's things to do imo

Say, for the sake of argument, that you were both women married to each other and wear the same sized skirt, and yeah, her body rocks.

Would you let HER wear it to her workplace and think, "professional", or...?

i would think other people would see a lot of her legs and the skirt is probably too high up...

Ive tried to learn man, but it inst my talent
When we go dancing with friends I do my best but at the end she dance with other guys of our group.
but we got out, dont think I've failed on my relationship

I asked not to be so revealing down there, she wanted to wear thong at the beach, no way!

proper saggy though