Let's message a dead kid's parents the nasty things we would do to their child's cold, lifeless mouth

Let's message a dead kid's parents the nasty things we would do to their child's cold, lifeless mouth.

fb.com / carter.davis.3910

Post screen caps. Most fucked up one wins!

Other urls found in this thread:

ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/2-bodies-found-behind-roswell-publix/nr7y4/
criminaldefenselawyer.com/crime-penalties/federal/Harassment.htm
wsbtv.com/news/local/north-fulton-county/2-bodies-found-behind-roswell-publix/414960095
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nah

>bismuth jokes

am I doing it right?

Lol you crazy user

wow... that's fucked up, even for here
(JK LOL)

Who even is this kid? Why are you doing this?

How about you post your own fb and we fuck you the fuck up, faggot? Do you dare, you cowardly piece of shit? Are you going to let me get away with calling you a coward, you short dicked, cursed-for-life, useless cumrag?

Damn that was savage kekekekekek

Why? What have these people done to you? I'm all for being an asshole as long as it's funny, but if I'm gonna go as far as making jokes about dead kids to their parents I want a reason.

feel free to respond

fags like this are why Sup Forums's cancer grows stronger by the day

Someone add them and ask them for this fags fb

>file name

>

if i were you i would kms because i cant imagine i could possibly be happy while at the same time sucking such titanic amounts of cock

I think the word your looking for is 'gutless'.

the kid is dead, you idiot. How's he gonna accept?

heres another idea: send his parents messages asking if they can ask their child to accept your freind requests because he's ignoring them

act indignant because you were ignored by the dead kid for bonus points

OP post your Facebook so we can prepare.

Keep laughing, faggot- tomorrow at this time, you're going to wish you were never born.

Are you fucking dumb cunt there's someone on the account

he probably left his fb open, dude fuckin died YESTERDAY.

nypa, faggot

OPs butthurt that he couldn't fuck the kids mom.

K. And why should we care when he died.

>edgy kids calling oldfags cancerous

Not your personal army faggot.

Welp, there goes the last shred of faith I had in humanity. I'm off to blow my brains out for having to share this planet with psychopaths who think dead children is funny.

Then let's make Shadow the Hedgehog fan art from our own menstrual blood!

Fuck up you twelvie cunt

Sorry for not being a heartless and cool man like yourself user, but this is something that could possibly seriously affect these people, who as far I can tell have done nothing wrong. It's like a righteous anger thing, sure if the parents were both giant assholes then I probably would join in, to give a more extreme example, it's like if I was given a choice to kill one of two people, one who has raped and killed 4 children or killing the other one who has never done worse then being a bit rude, I'd pick the child rapist murder to kill in a heartbeat.

because then it'd make sense why it said it was read, dumbass

You messaged his mom? What the fuck, user? Show your facebook so we can track you down and give you what you deserve you pigfucker

When will summer end

Y'all are fucked up. That's all there is to it

news story about the kid.
ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/2-bodies-found-behind-roswell-publix/nr7y4/

apparently they were off on a date or something on the first day of school. You're fucked up, user. They JUST died.

Literally irredeemable

This is the perfect opportunity to fuck up someone who is totally asking for it guys- track down OP and RAPE HIS ENTIRE EXISTENCE. This could turn out to be an epic thread after all.

>OP, 12 years old, actually does this without using a VPN on his home wifi
>gets juvied for all of the 200 hundred laws he's breaking doing this
>gets murdered by Muslim teen
>some try hard faggot messages his mom to make fun of her dead son on Facebook
>has no friends so he resorts to begging strangers to help
The circle of life is complete

Also why are the mods allowing this?

OP- you have no idea what you just started. Get ready for your life to change, buddy.

lel

cry, cunt

What the fuck does a VPN have to do with anything? What the fuck kind of laws could he possibly be breaking, you illiterate retarded buffoon? Do you have any concept of american jurisprudence? Go home, summerfag

I'm not mad user just disappointed ,much like your parents.

>laws is he breaking
Harassment and everything harassment related
I know that's you OP

cry, cunt

And on Facebook of all things. They'll hand his IP out like Candy. OP gon get fukt good and deep

Why would I cry? I'm not upset.

no. gtfo

>what does a VPN have to do with anything?
Oh shit I kek'd

>All the same person

>windows 10 with cortana and facebook

>ISHYGDDT

if OP didnt sent a message he'll be fine

criminaldefenselawyer.com/crime-penalties/federal/Harassment.htm
Looks like you were right, user. I concede.

facebook normies are getting their feelings hurt

Laws? I don't recall that being part of the conversation. You will not be 'lawfully' dealt with.

Checked
If there's anyone who's going pursue legal action its a couple of pissed off parents who just had their dead kid made fun of.

lol

Neat. how productive. I'm sure this will fix your pain you run from, OP.

I'd support this if it was funnier. Just sad in all respects.

>I'm a Summerfield and I like being edgy :^)

I don't have a Facebook account though, so I don't see how I'm a Facebook normie, you can call me a normie all you want since I've seen people be called normie for various things and it seems to be the user posting goes by their personal judgement of how much of a normie someone is, but saying I'm from Facebook is lies.

Take the test user.

Did he bully you OP? How does it feel to have your bully die so you get bullied by Internet strangers?

who else postin screenies?
been patient here

You could argue in defense that the person was willingly allowing themselves to be annoyed/harassed, due to the block function on facebook

Thank god for that level 70 WOW character square

Sure user, on phone so it'll take a while

Lmao

Literally why? There'll be no funny response, they don't deserve it, it not against a group of people I hate. May as well write Posiden a nasty letter and flush it down the shitter

can't get bingo, cunt

>711
>bodies found behind a 7/11
C-Carter?

Alright on the card my squares are
>Virgin
>I don't exercise
>Don't wear deodorant regularly
>played a Japanese Hentai game
>Have a Sup Forums folder
>I do not own a working vehicle
>browse Sup Forums
>Haven't been outside in 24 hours
>Hard drive is full of anime
>I own more than 3 consoles
Do I pass?

Good job, OP. You now have a large group of people actively working towards fucking you up. You will be found. Any last words, faggot?

>OP getting brigaded in his own personal army thread

right, because that's what's wrong here

I fucked your mom
-OP

wsbtv.com/news/local/north-fulton-county/2-bodies-found-behind-roswell-publix/414960095

this?

yes

OP is doxxing plus he's obviously underaged mods plz ban

what happened then? did they died?

Go back to Tumblr if you want to feel offended.

yes they died you fool. they were found dead behind a dumpster at a publix.

I'm not quite getting you, OP- can you post some other examples?

This. Report thread and wait for September.

Holy shit these comments

I miss the Sup Forums of old

Fuck you learn how raids work newfag.

Fuck off OP

but did they died?

ever heard of the phrase
>he's dead not a fucking beyblade

This kid obviously offed the girl because he couldn't stand his non-boner. Then he killed himself. It makes sense.

>also from Woodstock, Georgia
He bullied you in high school didn't he OP? Or did you like the girl but she wasn't into autists so you hate him for being normal?

Weeeeellp. Something's happening here.

FUCK

wow dat gurl fugly