Californian is host the the largest collection of subpar drivers in the US

Californian is host the the largest collection of subpar drivers in the US.

No one in the continent is as incompetent at driving as californians.

They have no respect for the road or to the safety of other drivers.

Prove me wrong. Protip: YOU CAN'T

Other urls found in this thread:

iihs.org/iihs/topics/t/general-statistics/fatalityfacts/state-by-state-overview
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you ever met a Floridian?

Massachusetts.
Considering masshole is officially in the oxford dictionary.

I don't know guys. I just came back from cali and I realize most of the US sucks ass in terms of lane speeds and staying right or left but the problem was amplified in california, so it seemed.

Pretty sure there are stupid people and bad drivers all over the US and the world. Cali doesn't have a monopoly on that shit. We have them in Florida too. But I think it's because we have so many old people. Cali has a lot of Asians and Mexicans

You've obviously never driven in a cab in Hong Kong.

confined to this continent.
>lrn2reed

people say this everywhere. I live in mass and it's like running an obstacle course every day on the way to work. on the other hand my last trip to the san francisco area everyone seemed to be pretty respectful of the laws of the road

>New York
Saw a guy pull in front of an ambulance and keep going

>They make these things called AEROPLANES. I've flown in them around the world. Also, I live in N.California. I've been everywhere man. You can blame Gov. Moonbeam for giving out licenses like acid at Burning Man for our troubles in that regard.

Christ. The last time I was in the bay area, I screamed myself hoarse within a half hour on the road.

OP here. I guess I should say the general west coast was subpar compared to canada. Canadians are excellent drivers

You've clearly never been to Boston.

I need a MemphiFag to back me up.
I-240 in Memphis, TN is the single most fucked road in the US.
The speed limit is 65/55, but literally nobody goes less than 85. People constantly come within a foot or less of touching your car. There has never been a time it wasn't getting worked on as long as I can remember, and it's confusing as fuck. Plus it's a 2 lane is some places

This right here. They're called Massholes for a reason.

Can confirm. California drivers are mostly autistic and handicapped and they love to hog the left lanes.

>No one in the continent is as incompetent at driving as californians
>in the continent
are you fucking retarded

WA has a higher Indian population...
Checkmate.

we're all subterranean bro

Oregon here. I agree. Stop coming here and murdering our motorists, cyclists, and pedestrians, you faggots.

Wyoming got everyone beat. iihs.org/iihs/topics/t/general-statistics/fatalityfacts/state-by-state-overview
check the deaths pre/100,000 stats