B can you give me a few reasons why I shouldn't become a nihilistic dark wizard and satanist?

b can you give me a few reasons why I shouldn't become a nihilistic dark wizard and satanist?
I keep trying to stay on the path of light but then ask my self why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3PeyiU3uWJ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=3PeyiU3uWJ8

>implying there's a path of light and dark
good and evil don't exist. satanism is about objectivity and self. stop being an ignorant cunt

You are blind and ignorant. I hope the world never inflicts the evils that it's capable of on you.

being good with yourself and with others is going to make you happy

>a nihilistic dark wizard and satanist?
Oh look a badass

so fucking edgy, watch out kid you could cut yourself with all that dark edginess

and i mean REAL happiness, please do not enter some strange shit religion, but you should take a look at the philosophy of religion

because when you end up killing an animal as a sacrifice you wont have the balls
also
checkum

git gud

your problem is you think the path of light isn't the same as the satanists path.

Lucifer is the light. He is the LIGHT BRINGER. The Christians are the one that harm kids, and the Satanist have it as an EXPLCIT RULE to not harm children.

Makes you think. What you see as darkness is light, and light as Darkness. That's how fucked up the other side is.

wow.

Because next year you'll be in high school and I don't want the big boys to tease you

Because it's fake.

There also is objective morality.

Well, ya see here. Satanism goes along with Christian mythology, so technically you'd still be a Christian.

>Dark wizard
Good times

Your wizard name would be Gandalf the Gay

holy shit this thread didn't die?? first time checking

satanism is a cockblock.

thanks for the wizened words especially the one who called me a cunt

Because you always have to pay for it afterwards, better to become a drug addict in my mind then someone who would hurt other people.

don't be a fag

Yes, but I really don't care.

Also, don't listen to the people who say "Satanism isn't [x]. Real Satanism is about [y]." There are many kinds of Satanism. Follow what you will, but fuck Christianity and the god of Abraham. Be your own person.

It's really gay

real and fake satanism are the cargo shorts of religion.

Not it in a mean way at all but I'd your going that path know you will be raped many times its what's it's all about

No, you'd be a "reverse Christian" as far as the typical Satanists are typically convinced. Really though, they'd be polarizing themselves against Christianity, so that's a fairly good term.

>The Christians are the one that harm kids
Am not from the US, care to elaborate on this for me?

And as far as I cared, the Catholic Church is the one responsible for giving pedos a bad name.

Uh, okay?

Truth.

things become a lot more clear after the 8th grade

Speak to JESUS before you go that route.

>give me a few reasons
the one and only you need: it's another ancient fairy tale based on the scribblings of dead humans, and nothing more

i dont know much about religions touching kids, but the lds and flds churches here in america, particularly out west, have a reputation for that shit too. one of their leaders is in prison for it, another has been on the lam for the last couple weeks or so after he escaped from house arrest. there are some good documentaries about them on netflix.

And those fucks are considered Christians in the US?

Man, in my shithole they are considered Catholic Protestants.

catholics and protestants are considered christians in the us as well. christianity is an umbrella term, just like judaism and islam/muslim.

So, you have backwards political system and your cathegorization of religions isn't precise? To say the least.

I might live in a shithole but this place makes more sense.

>backwards political system
>UN headquarters is in the United States
lol ok.

your land is better at cathegorization of religious nonsense? good for you. I can do better. One that fits them all: bullshit

and youre allowed to say that here without a heresy or intolerance/racism/bigotry charge.

The Left Hand Path isn't for everyone OP. Those doing "dark" rituals are as delusional as those that follow the dogma of a major religion.

Your a faggit basement dweller asking on the Internet about Satanism. The dark lord would be fucking disappointed. Go out and do his real will... fuck animals, drink blood and then an heto. If you died and went to hell the great one would make you his bitch for being a whiney cunt on the net in his name.

>dark wizard
No such thing, you're either a pagan warlock/witch or a geotian summoner
Just because you play yugioh doesn't mean you can be a dark magician girl or whatever
>nihilist
This has nothing to do with the other things besides being an edgy philosophy for teens
>satanist
Satan isn't a pagan god or a geotian demon, get out. If you mean Levayan Satanism then you're just worshiping Anton Levay's shitty Ayn Rand derivative "religion". Ayn Rand + ritual sacrifice = nonsense
>path of light
This isn't the force, this isn't fucking Star Wars, and this isn't a funny meme. Take your shitty bait and leave.

Because acting selfishly and changing yourself towards a hell bent path of destruction to make a statement about the world around you and how people treat you doesn't effect the people you want it to, just yourself making your own situation and the pain you feel worse. If you honestly want to have the power of a dark lord then harness it for yourself and go off the hedonistic deep end because using it for any other means is just a way of worsening whatever toil you go through