When you cum into a condom, how much does it fill up?

When you cum into a condom, how much does it fill up?

I don't fucking know most of it spills off the sides cuz I'm still balls deep in that puss after I nut

about the third line

I think you might be using the wrong size condom, if jizz is coming out of it that isn't really that safe

don't know because I've never been made to use a condom

I don't know, it varies

That's from a dog.

lucky
On average?
Why do you think that?

Because I have the rest of the pictures.

But it is my picture

Like 1/8th? I have sex all day though so it's hard to build that shit up.. After a week maybe a 3rd or half on a good day

But it isn't.

Yes it is

Only pussies use condoms

Post it then?

I am not ready for kids

Don't get drunk and leave it on.
In the morning, it gets pissed off.
Not a good scene, Sup Forumsro.

birth control you youngfag

PENIESES USES CONDOMS

post it bro

BC isn't guaranteed, especially if she misses a day

bump

You're a penis

Well that would be interesting

never as much as my dog can fill it.
ive seen him fill condoms halfway up. even if i jerk him off three times a day he shoots more than i can

I don't think that shit is legal, yo

That's how you end up with a prego slut. Jerk before you squirt. But then again if in u.s. uncle sam will subsidize your mistake...

why not, breeders collect dog semen all the time, the only difference is i enjoy it. that and i drink the result instead of impregnating a bitch with it

teaspoon full. Curse my big penis.

How much is that compared to OP picture?

Idk my condoms were durexxl so I am not sure. Never really examined, but for sure not that much in the OP's picture. For sure I don't put out as much as I would like.

That's doc cum you fucking faggot. Lol as fuck

I see
Why do you think that?

nah, dog cum gets a froth to it when it pools, kinda like urine does. it also looks more like water with a drop or two of milk in it. pic related is dog cum

>The dog cum expert

i prefer the term connoisseur.

cummoissuer

what kind of dog is it?

German shepherd and a husky. the wine flute i posted is rottweiler

why do you do it

because i like making my dogs feel good. dogs cum a shitload, and it stains things just like our cum does. so rather than stain everything, i just drink as much as possible to keep the mess down.

once you get a taste for it, the cum tastes kinda like chicken broth

nice

>once you get a taste for it, the cum taste kinda like chicken broth
wat

oddly enough, i seldom get to use this picture in a germane way on Sup Forums.

Nice
Also damn
The nose

Doesn't seem like there is much cum in those, is that normal?

>condom
what kind of degenerate do you take me for OP? any bitch would be lucky to have my precious seed

dog cum has a very unique flavor as far as the animal kingdom goes. most people describe it as being metallic. dog pussy tastes kinda metallic/sweet to me, but dog cum is definitely more like a diluted chicken broth

what even is this thread

wat

is there a supplement i can take to cum more? I mean, i beat off once or twice a day.. but ive never really been a big cummer.. maybe a couple little dribbles on my belly button then pools at the base of my dick. Roughly a teaspoon.

Small dick and balls. 6"x4"

well it was about cum volume. but people are more interested in dog cum flavor now

Anyone else like jacking off into condoms? I keep a condom under my pillow and jack off into all day.its pretty hot

posting on Sup Forums is kinda like fishing in a lake full of toxic waste

you get some fish, as was your intention, but more often than not you run into a weird mutant fish that starts discussing the taste of dog cum

after all these years this list is still around

it's the Sup Forums version of grandma's apple pie recipe

(also, it works)

this scared me.. feet remind me of a nasty spider

>pill=99%
>condom=98%

I don't know, I made sure my girlfriends took the pill everyday, and I must've cum in them 300+ times one or two of them, but 99% I should've gotten someone preggers.

Still haven't.

Don't trust women to take the pill all the time, check their pill, remind them, set an alarm for yourself to ask if they took it that day, if they say it's annoying say a baby would be 100x worse, and then ask the bitch if she'd rather use condoms.

kek

it's been an honor to be your mutant fish for the day.

so many (you)'s

Why would you use a condom? Just pull out.

>2016
>Not barebacking bitches

there are 29 posters in this thread man, you're being paranoid

yeah, but he quoted exclusively me. i'm the dog cum guy.

i was making fun of him being disgusted

Funny you should say that....

One of the best things about dogs is that we can't get each other pregnant :)

looks a little like my husky girl's ass. she doesnt get quite that puffy though

>2016
and niggers still don't understand you don't have to blow your whole load in there to get a bitch pregnant.. its called precum..

>MRW I can't delete the thread because the post is "too old"
Thanks Sup Forums for not letting me delete a thread that has turned this shit

>when a nigga been holdin that shit for so long it's actually blue

tried this a couple different times, didn't make me cum like peter north, but I did cum a few extra ropes

drink more water

This thread was a really pleasant surprise

looks like it's now an animal cock/genital thread lmao

Its puke

A little less than in that pic.

Also depends when last cum was and how turned on you are

Black people did not invent jars or peanutbutter

If you plan to jerk off your dog you should really always use a condom, their dicks are too sensitive and fragile to use your bare hands on them and the smooth condom is perfect for keeping the dick moist and lubricated. It reduces the mess too!

or just use your mouth like i do. as long as you keep your hands slicked with his cum and your saliva, it works fine

Knew this kid once.

He had asperger's.

Stayed with me in my studio apartment. My ex gf wanted me to, and I wast trying to impress/help her so I could win her back.

After he left, the entire place was filled with condoms that had nothing in them.

My gf then later explained that the dude used to like to wear condoms because he likes how they feel.

Ever let him mount you?

I'm really curious how it feels to have a male dog ride you but I fear getting my sphincter wrecked by a big knot

It must feel really nice to have all that warm fur rubbing against your back :3

nope, not into anal play. i just jerk/suck him. i'm more into females

also, you can get that fur feeling just by laying in bed and having your dog curl up against your back. gets kinda warm though

About like yours if I had a good enough break, I'm 29, I don't think my amount has gone down at all like I always heard it would.