Hi, Im a Black Person and for a while I've had a shitty life that I can't get out of, I couldn't find a job...

Hi, Im a Black Person and for a while I've had a shitty life that I can't get out of, I couldn't find a job, the neighborhood i live in is shit, and my father is just some lazy old drunk that im tired of. So im planning to move far away from this life and start anew. But I don't want to move to an European country because I don't want to mess up he White Population there. So is there a good African country I can move to where I can live a good life and get a nice job from?

If you speak Spanish you can move yo Equatorial Guinea.

>Move to a GCC country
>Work for a few years and make mad bux
>Move wherever you like and live like a king

>because I don't want to mess up he White Population there

Are you that much of a pathetic guy to be obsessed with this shit?

Liberia is shit, but at least I've heard that people with American ancestry are treated like kings there. I don't know if that applies to some random ghetto black, though.

I"be heard from diaspora that Namibia is really good and if you are black then it will be even easier for you over there. Locals want to kill whites somehow

Namibia or Botswana

Maybe Tanzania too.

south africa, good luck user

Why not just move another state you faggot?

Why do you need to move to another country just to "start anew"

If you have money and education to provide a white collar job then you might try Angola

France or Portugal

>Locals want to kill whites somehow

Stop making bs up to justify your persecution complex.

>Landmines: The Cunt

Kek

Barbados is waiting for you.
Although if you want to be useful to the world, marry a jew girl and redpill the children, and make them GOYS

If you're not just a Sup Forums troll:

-set your sights on Ghana or Kenya
-spend 4 more years or so here in the USA as an apprentice in a technical position like welding, HVAC, or machining
-do the move and be an in-demand professional with valuable skills and a prestigious American background in your training

Namibia, it's arguably the nicest, most beautiful and safe country in Africa. First world tier. Just watch out because there's an AIDS epidemic but other than that it's a very nice place. If not try South Africa.

Just move to a new state and live your life.

If this was a genuine request you've got some of advice itt
if you just wanted 100 posts calling you a nigger, it's Sup Forums you want

ITT: people who have never been to any African country

only countries which seem alright are Mauritius and Seychelles

If you want to have a job, then go to wakaliga in uganda, they are making movies there, they know english, just ask them and hopefully you will be in their next movie

based black bro, probably nigeria.

Probably Kenya or Ethiopia.

brazil, or jamaica would be best.

or go into the oil industry or finance and then move to one of the countries with an oil boom like equatorial guiena

>But I don't want to move to an European country because I don't want to mess up he White Population there.
Stop internalizing Sup Forums memes you uncle tom
So is there a good African country I can move to where I can live a good life and get a nice job from?
Outside of SA there really aren't good high paying jobs to get besides starting your own company (expect to bribe everyone) or contractors jobs for which you need connections

You can come to Norway. Being an American here is like winning the lottery.

fuck off.

The Congo? Good Idea!!!

Nigeria is getting a lot better
Angloa is pretty civilised
North Africa is your best bet though

>North Africa

Not Black

Plus. I heard North Africans are racist toward Sub-Saharans

They are, Arab militias are killing Sub-Saharans in Darfur, Sudan

You're fucking retarded. Amerishart.

Those are Afro-Arabs and it's not that simple.

How you know if he getto tho?

Nigeria, Zimbabwe, South Africa. You realize black people in Europe are more civilized than white people in the US, right?

>Zimbabwe
Did you kean Zambia?

Take it from someone who tried: You can't escape a shitty life. Unfortunately, 95% of shitty life situations and bad luck can be traced back to bad decisions, and just moving somewhere isn't going to help you fix that. If your life is shit now, it will be equally shit abroad. Not trying to be an asshole, just based on my experiences, that's the advice I'd give.

I personally agree with you. I experienced a similar thing.

Come to Sweden. We love americans and we love blacks and since you are both you'd be treated like A KANG!

Moving overseas actually worked for me. I admit starting a family is what really allowed (forced?) me to take off though.
Now with job experience and without virginity, I'm willing to move back to Europe.

Come here m8.

with your Cambodian wife, right?

this
they adopted portuguese as a official language aswell but only to improve relationships with other portuguese colonies in Africa, i doubt much people speak it

Come to Canada.

We need more black people here. Its currently 3%, but I'd like it to be 20%.

Black guys are chill, and black chicks have that sumptuous rumpus.

Those tiny island in the Caribbean region are what you're looking for. Don't come here, you'll carry the colombian, dominican, puerto rican, cuban, haitian stigma and life won't be nice for you.

everyone ITT is getting trolled

its some white kid playing pretend.

don't.

blacks are all over ontario and somehow adopted american nigger culture. half my fb friends are still trying to be rappers in their mid 20s while everyone else has a stable job.

give some real answers, they usually score the lowest in worldwide education test and they're poor as fuck
also their tourist attractions are full of Spanish cunts

Puerto Ricans are prejudiced in Chile? Is that common among normies or just the racist asshole minority I'll never like anyway?

Learn French.
Make Central Africa/Reunion Island great again.

They are. I'm not racist at all. Puerto ricans, domincans and haitians fall into the same bag here. Mostly (not to say all of them, which is not a problem at all but it helps to build the stereotype) black people, uncultured, awful manners, uncivilized and lazy. Literally blinging up and waiting to get deported. That's the image they project.
t. normie making coffee pauses to finish a report for my job

>I'm not racist at all
>Mostly (not to say all of them, which is not a problem at all but it helps to build the stereotype) black people
made me think
and look for any of those meme maps, Puerto Rico is always white, even whiter than Mexico and probably on par with Chile. Not that I care about that anyway, but they're posted here all the time.
>uncultured, awful manners, uncivilized and lazy
weird you guys see us like that, most Puerto Ricans move to the mainland US. Only a few cultured, educated people who know the US isn't the only good country in the world move to South America. Maybe it's got something to do with Puerto Rican reggaetton's popularity

Bro I had no intention to offend you. Sounds like I did. We don't suffer from that >white fetish irl. I probably represent chileans in general when I say we couldn't care less if you are red, yellow or whatever as long as you are a decent guy. Yeah, reggaeton might have helped with the image, but the actual puerto ricans that we have over here are black guys that mingle with black colombians, haitians, domincans and cubans who either traffic people (literally), get girls for prostitution purposes (whom sadly, only get their bussiness from peruvians, colombians or other people from their own countries because of lack of hygiene and uglyness), are waiting for taking part on any other scam and are situated in the same position always. It's literally 2 blocks on downtown. So they are pinned up by the police and get the boot as soon as they commit a crime, and his cousin comes in to replace him. And please don't mention again that >puerto rico is white shit because believe me you sound like you know who.

>weird you guys see us like that, most Puerto Ricans move to the mainland US. Only a few cultured, educated people who know the US isn't the only good country in the world move to South America. Maybe it's got something to do with Puerto Rican reggaetton's popularity

>Be smart person in shithole
>Move away from shithole
>Doom it to forever be a shithole
>repeat

>I couldn't find a job
>the neighborhood i live in is shit
>my father is just some lazy old drunk
Not judging, but America certainly wouldn't be sending her best.

But said he won't come due to race. It hardly matters if he's a decent person, but respect his wishes.

As far as African countries go, there are probably rich districts in any country that are nothing like the rest of Africa.

Sometimes, the people you surround yourself with will indeed keep you back if they don't support your goals. You could simply move to another city and start over there.

not OP here, care to elaborate on that?

I've been looking into moving to different euro cunts and Norway really appeals to me but it seems like getting a work permit would be a bitch, since you not only need your degree (which is fine) but work experience is a major plus and you need to be willing to find an employer willing to sponsor you, when they can just hire a local. I don't want to move there when I'm 28 or something and still single, but I don't know how feasible going over there right after graduation is. Field is comp sci if you're wondering

btw, you do realize we do not have black natives here. I saw a black person for the first time in my life in Chile like 5 years ago. Think about that

Nigeria or south africa

>Bro I had no intention to offend you. Sounds like I did
don't worry, you didn't, I can't say I'm proud of my country to be honest, I just thought the kind of Puerto Ricans that moved there where different
>but the actual puerto ricans that we have over here are black guys that mingle with black colombians, haitians, domincans and cubans who either traffic people (literally), get girls for prostitution purposes
I guess I was wrong then, I can't say I know more about Puerto Rican diaspora in your country than you do. I'm just surprised there are Puerto Ricans like that living over there
>and please don't mention again that >puerto rico is white shit because believe me you sound like you know who.
believe I couldn't care less about how ''white'' this country is, just mentioned as a response to >mostly blacks because while I don't really care, it's not a true statement at least in our country's population. I don't want to argue about that because yeah, I don't want to sound like them

>

how is puerto rican statehood working out?

will you guys literally just become a mississipi level shithole or are there enough white people to make it functional?

Tiny ass dick get the fuck back to

>be smart person born in a colony
>read your colony's history
>learn about your previous colonists
>learn about militant US control
>understand that CIA killed every form of boricua nationalism
>get to listen to fellow Ricans speak disgusting Spanglish every single day, and every year Spanish seems to slowly disappear more
>learn that Americanization and big companies killed every possible chance to fix this shithole
>realize you can't fight America
>give up, learn to love the bomb
>study in cheap, good local uni, obtain FAFSA grants, get a degree without paying a penny
>move anywhere I want in the mainland, enjoy a higher quality of life and enjoy my colony's tourist spots every summer
this is the latest trend now. People are leaving here in a record breaking rate

More hassle than its worth. Norway has very strict immigration policies and for good reason