Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZAYMrnm3xA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good question.

Like bags of sand

was that really the best you could do?

It feels like you can't describe it

Yes

It feels great user, best you will ever feel. Then it all goes to shit. You will suffer for months on end.

Is it worth it?

When i was in 8th grade i met a girl that i knew at first sight i would never be able to live without her. We dated 3 months. 1st base only. I proposed. She left. That was in 8th grade. I've been married 10 years to probably my 7th girlfriend. Still broken. Unable to feel that way.

Be carefu OP.

Yes im an idiot.

That doesnt matter

What does matter tho. Is it even worth falling in love in the first place to be broken and die alone while everyone around you loves you and thinks that you love them while u are incapable of love?

Im not saying dont love op. But font be fucking around. Ive wanted to eat a bullet every day of my life for 17 years. Over half of my life. To much of a pussy to do it and have delusions ill make the world a better place somehow.

it feels like you have a sense of tranquility

no. we all end up in the same hole.

Yes and no. Got into debt hate myself now and my relationships since have just been trying to replace her. I'm happy again but I wish things were different. I wouldn't trade the years we had spent together. But if I could go back and never have met her, I might.

Here you go user.

Depends on the person you love.

Love means something different to everyone. Everyone has their own feelings and reactions to those feelings.

It is the best of times, it is the worst of times.

Good to know

OP are you my girlfriend?

Cuz you sound like my girlfriend

I imagine it's like heroin.

Kek. Knew it.

If you had the choice to have all the wealth and power in the word or a lifelong relationship with anyone you want what would you choose?

all the wealth and a private island, i just want to sleep and die.

Love is a fucking sham. It feels like all the greatness in the world until reality comes down and fucks you in the ass with a child. then you realize that sweet loving girl you adore is actually the grim fucking reaper sent directly from hell to suck out any shreds of dignity or manhood that's left in you so she can slap you around as a second rate human being and turn you into her little babydaddy coin purse because she's got you fucking trapped. Morale of the story: women are fucking evil. Treat them like shit.

Moral of the story: don't have babies.

It does feel amazing. She's perfect, witty, smart, gorgeous, fun, and perfect again. Then you'll make some comment and she'll look at you strangely. You'll know from that point forward that you never stood a chance, you'll torture yourself with thoughts of her every way possible for months on end before you find another girl even better, and the cycle repeats, constantly living in a stew of self-hate and regret.

lifelong relationship, all memes aside
fuck money and fuck power, that would make me feel like I had to do something
I just want to work a blue-collar job, and come home to a loving family every night

/thread

how old are you?

I'm serious I think OP is my girlfriend

Love meeee

>Be 26

16, but why does that matter

It's great if the feelings are mutual, if you love her and she doesn't love you back there is no point to it, find the girl that makes you happy and you make her happy, once you truly fall in love you will know, and honestly it's the best feeling you will ever have

but it eventually ends

"Tis better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all."

LOVE ME

Its fun while it lasts

MODS

like nothing else matters

you can't force someone to love you

It ends if you want, I mean most of you guys are antisocial as hell, but honestly by not being dull as hell and not too crazy you can build a lasting relationship, find Someone you connect with, not with someone who you want to connect with

Heroin is better. I promise. A whore with no passion; but still better.

I'm actually not antisocial I've just never felt anything even remotely close to love for anyone

>if the feelings are mutual
they never are, you marry the one you like to fuck and hope her parents have enough to pay for their little girls wedding so you can treat her like a toilet for the rest of her life.

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

Then don't give up user it took me a long time to find true love, you'll know when you know I suppose, that's how I think of it anyways

Nah love is better but at least you can find heroin anywhere

Don't know and don't care. There are more important things in the world other than love, like a fucking job. I'm freaking out every night thinking of how useless i am...

how useless are you?

it's indescribable because it feels like nothing else you could ever experience

Nope. Found her.

It's actually pretty ok

I feel like this was why me and my last boyfriend could never work because I knew that, in his mind, nothing would feel as good as heroin--especially not being with me.

heroin feels prettyfuckin awesome fam

>love
>it eats you out
only thing i really agreed with

I'm so fucking useless i can't reply in Sup Forums without fucking it up. I've been looking for a job for some months and quit because they're all shitty jobs, all I do is study in a shitty college and site my ass on the Pc all day, I've broke with my gf because I didn't love her (how could I? I'm filled with selfpitty of being a whiny cunt without purpose or wits). Can you remember a time when everything was fine and you wish it was like that again? Well, i don't. I'm way fucking lost. I don't know what the fuck to do, and love won't save me... So maybe a job? That's my logic.

I actually considered trying it a few times--but i have such an addictive personality that i knew it would make my life even worse. It sounds fucking awesome though. I did a lot of research on drugs and addiction because of this relationship

I used to do it and id take her back over dope any day

Comfy, because he's my best friend, my life, and my home, even though we're long distance right now.
Terrifying, because I don't want to mess it up and I want to be perfect for him
Wonderfull because I still feel butterflies when I think about how awesome it is to spend the rest of my life with him

good logic to me, good luck

Gawsh please be my girlfriend

comfy yet terrifying that it could all end?

you're freindship is a fog.

everything is ashes...

from the ashes we rise.

Comfy being with him. I'm rarely comfortable with people, and I don't like showing my real interest very much, I would rather observe and let other people shoe me who they are. I like making other people comfortable and I don't like getting in the way of that so... it's been very exciting learning more about myself and becoming comfortable opening up to him. Comfortable being myself with him

I am terrified that it could all end if I am not good enough, if I don't plan enough and I don't succeed as a supportive and loving partner. I have one more year of school and I just need a stable job and it'll be okay... but it feels scary to think if I do badly I'll probably lose him and he would think I didn't work hard enough or want him enough. I studied abroad and he was so supportive, when I was depressed he was so kind to me and helped me get some confidence back but I do fear I put unnecessary strain on our relationship and I'm still working hard to fix the damage I caused during that time.

I get to see him in 11 days. First time in 8 months. I'm very excited.

Have we restarted the fire?

It feels eerily similar as to when you were 8 and you woke up to mom packing her shit up and leaving with so.e guy on a motor cycle and your dad comes home from working the night shift and he asks what the fuck happened but you don't know what happened because you're 8 and it's the only time you've ever seen the old man cry and he sits on the edge of your bed all night trying not to cry too loud while you try to sleep.

Kinda like that.

shit nigga

Everything's easy n driving across the city seems like a walk to the corner store. Mostly a time warp. Fall in love with an activity and you can achieve similar effects. Everyone makes you feel like it's the one major thing we need to attain but that is invalid and not perhaps your personal dream. Fall in love with whatever You need to. Girls are like furniture.

youtube.com/watch?v=EZAYMrnm3xA