So I just did two lines of coke and i feel amazing it is my second time doing it and I wnated to know what do you guys...

So I just did two lines of coke and i feel amazing it is my second time doing it and I wnated to know what do you guys think?

i think youre a pathetic faggot that just wants attention

enjoy the comedown

Don't do it ever again. Just trust me.

I mean i smoke weed on the regular, i ve done shrooms and lsd but i have never done an stimulant while sober before.
Can you elaborate a little on why i should not do it?

Coke is shitty.... not worth it at all. Amphetamines though

Real cokes doesn't get you amped, it's a mellow euphoria, barely feels like much, just a slow warm glow. Shitty cut speedy "blow" gets you jacked brah, feel the rush. Guess which one you just put up your snout ??? Google image some "Levamisole" pics bro, do it, ya, that might be you later.

Why the fuck would we care if you're doing blow?

I live in south america and here it is quite "pure" or whatever i am not that good with english.

Correct answer

Also when i said amazing i didnt say like amped up it was just that i feel great.

Thats to relative of a description. Two lines could mean anything. How much in grams did you do?

Common man it is kind of important for me and i want to make a discution.

I remember my first time, jesus it was awesome...but it only goes down hill haha

Dont really know but they were like a gram each?

I don't believe that. Then your heart is about to pound out of your chest

Yeah ive been told that but rigth know i am getting it free so i guess i dont care if it goes down hill.

sorry man i dont really know half maybe?

That's still a shitload. how much did you buy ?

got it free from a friend so dont know i did it with him.

Normally I think my lines consist of like 0.3 gram or something like that

A descent sized line is usually around an 8th of a gram so and this is just a guess, I would say you did about a quarter. Which is still enough to get you going...but I assume by now you are starting to come down. It is not a high that lasts long

It's a lot of fun and I used to love it when I was younger. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.

My friend gets like good dope at like 12 USD a g or something.

i think you should buy more right away

enjoy becoming addicted and sucking tyrones cock for more blow.

$12 a g? there is no way I believe that. Back when I dabbled(don't anymore because honestly dude fuck this shit) I got 40 a g and that was a fucking steal because normally its 50-60 for a g for real good shit

Well were i live there are not many tyrone's it would be more like sucking Jose's cock for more blow .

I live in Chile, we are neaighbours with Colombia Bolivia and the like's

Still... its hella easy to get that shit in the US as well. I would believe 30 of maybe even 20 a g but 12 is still a hell of a stretch anywhere you are

10000 pesos a g here in chile

If you think thats good try shooting it, nothing better