Evening Sup Forums

evening Sup Forums
what's everybody drinkin' tonite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKYGaEafv4g
youtube.com/watch?v=YHEifuLCSIY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not much on my end, just beers and Mafia 2.. I think things have gone badly.

get out

I'm trying my damndest! there's like, thirty goons with guns raining down on my ass and the laptop kinda.. runs the game at shit framerate

I.... get the feeling this ain't the nite~

Hello sir I see you every night making conversation. How are you based user. also pic related..

that is one of the most complex-named Ro-zays I've ever seen~ and I'm fine, just looking for the chatting of chits as usual

yes I honestly have no idea what the rest says other than the name. It is reallllyyyy dry and delicious. How is fuck are ya?

Don't normally reply to your threads, but seeing this made me want to. Don't stop posting and being you, op. Even if there are some pricks thatll tell you to stop posting, just know that there are those of us that appreciate the positivity you always spread

We love you

that's just what I wanna be! I'm good, just wishing texas would fuck off with the heat already! where you hail from, eh?
thanks friend! will do~

What are you listening to

Agreed friend. That is one of the reasons why I stopped by his thread.

I am in nashville TN matey~! I work with beer cheese and wine! What do you do sir?!

Whatup dood I see your threads all the time, glad the wet brain hasn't taken you yet. I'm drinking water nigguh

a quadruple? is that like, double super ultra beer?
I've gone all bright red~

Rum and coke. Kirkland rum! Cosco will take over!

It's only 10%, but the taste is out of this world

I'm legitimately impressed nobody here has doxxed you yet OP. But yeah, keep up the positivity. It's good shit man.

kirkland makes fucking rum?!~

YES I LOVE YOUR THREADS OH FATHER OF Sup Forums

well here, have a listen~
youtube.com/watch?v=eKYGaEafv4g

lucky fucker! work at a hospital, overnite division.
it's the hat, keeps 'er dry~ nice tasty ice water or nasty warm tap?

Was about to crack open this one.

Beer is good after a hot day like that

Tonight not tonite.

White Russian as usual

What's that behind you OP?

Haha that made me laugh good on you. Drinking some room temp water jump a gallon jug. Take care buddy dont ever stop being you.

holy shit, Kirkland makes a rum? I gotta gimme some of that shit.. in like, a gallon jug for five bucks
mmmm, reminds me of Prairie Bomb, 13 ABV, thick as a hockey puck, absolutely delicious
doxxed? might I already be a winner?

first off FUCK YEAH on the music choice. I saw zappa plays zappa with return to forever. But back to the conversation.
Do you monitor heart rates and stuff like that??

Dude I drank with you in a thread I made in /soc/ like four or five years ago.

Extra Gold. Down at the town general store it's like $12 for a case of 30. It tastes like shit, but it's cheaper than water. I can't afford a pair of round sunglasses glasses like yours.

where do you live to have to buy that?

Hell yeah that make rum and it's great you get 1.75 liters for 22 bucks here in Alabama

always a good time with an icy IPA, cheers brother!
goddammit mrs. commanderson, the 2nd grade was a long time ago, STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DOOOOO..!
Heyo! welcome back, white rushin'!
uh, shelf with my roommates shit in it, plus a NERF gun
enjoy your nite, fella

Hell yeah man, listening to Zappa and gettin' fucked up. Hope you got the Steel Reserves as usual. I'm right there with you man. I'll be listening to Absolutely Free and Were Only in it For the Money after I finish this Hot Rats!

Have a couple mixed drinks before you start on the Extra. I get a sixer for $1.50 at my store.

QC province, I actually like this beer even if it's kinda cheap. Still better than Bud or PBR

Fuck you say PBR is the drink of the Gods

kahaah, nice GIF~ more maintenance and patient monitoring, I'm basically supply and orderly detail. Been a quiet ward this last week..
I managed to get it going on there a few times, but FUCK if they're snooty over there..
shit, buddy, these were 8 bucks at a halloween store~
I'm in!

The lower Gods that eat the dead things.

99 peaches and juice for my gfs 21st. Not my choice but still gets you fucked up quickly.

i notice your beard is getting longer, needs some cheeto dust though

am drinking a blend of cheap 2$ wines - red and rose and water, bout a glass full, feeling the buzz, looking for chubbies on fuskator when not reading anhero threads on /b

Play rats, man

PBR is shit tier honestly, same as Old Milwaukee

I drink this all day and night.

A bottle of Stella.

who is this fuck?

Drinking jizz

what is your fav cheap beer then, friend?

Hey man, lurk constantly but pretty well never post. See you here really consistently, and I've come to really enjoy these threads. Never posted in one until now. Just wanted to say keep it up my dude. You do good work. I look forward to lurking more of your threads in the future.

Hi Friend. Are you a Trump supporter?

Peaches en Regalia is one of my favorites, the guitar in it is so playful.. hell, Joe's Garage is my favorite album of all time, but the last song always leaves me real sad
Damn!!
it'll work in a pinch, but my 211 here'll knock a hipsters blog off his curly mustache so hard, it'll trigger a nigger

I wasn't going to drink, now I fucking am. Jim and...Kroger brand...coke zero? WHAT TRANSGRESSION AGAINST MAN HAVE I COMMITTED?! WHY GOD?!

I keep getting arrested after throwing down the gauntlet with this shit. I'll stay in tonight and hang out in this thread with ya!

No fuck off you cunt

I often buy a 12 packs of Busch to get drunk cheaply. Not that it's good, but it's the less shitty of cheap beers imo.

do you work at KFC? looks similar to the guy who gave me my food today.

Guess who's back with a Dr. Pepper Cherry

Busch? For serious? Just drink Bud. Busch is like cold carbonated cat vomit.

Just starting off with some coors tall boys. How's it goin man?

Hot Rats, no shit, Peaches en Regalia, Willie the Pimp, some of Zappa's best,

>Employee discount

I really only get it when idiots ask if we can bust out the old beer pong table.

Which they always do.
>We're almost 30

i want to water ski down your grandpas back

ooogh, had me a bad run-in with 99 Bananas back in the day..
fuck you buddy, this here's me pride and joy, I keeps it zen and curly~
substantial! and probably nice and tasty
thanks there, buddy.. always be yourself!
I'm not sure what to support anymore, this election is ultra-fucked.

what is it with the IPA fad? cant buy normal beer anymore, its all this fuckking bitter IPA, i m sick of it

I'm being a cheap fuck tonight and grabbed a 4loko on the way home from work.

Nickle is god-tier

Drinking thread is popping for once, damn.

I don't want to hear bad from any of you people unless you have drank Everclear mixed with water

Its been a while since I've seen you, rum n coke and shitty Canadian Molson tonight. Got work tomorrow at 9am. Fucking hate my job hows your life mate?

Jill Stein

Shit yeah man, can always count on ya for the Steel Reserves. Shine on you crazy diamond. I'll be too drunk to reply soon enough.

Human infant blood shipped directly from Romania.

I'm seriously thinking for voting for Vermin Supreme

why bother voting?

MIxwithIt's SLAMMIN'
>This fucking captcha just made me want soup.

Bud contains rice, I don't really like the taste of rice beer.

me too, he's the only who makes sense now

yikes, what if they started in with like, Big K whiskey, yargh
sure bro, get comfortable.
that's gotta be belchin' paradise~
ohshit, melty shaggy!
hey now, there's a face I'm glad to see again.. you keepin' well, friend?
time for more music though!!

youtube.com/watch?v=YHEifuLCSIY
LETS GET MAGICAL
it's tasty, I ain't lyin'~
that's an odd thing to want to do

If I'm going to get raped by the Liberal shit machine and Hillary's big dick I'd rather punch and kick and claw with a Jill Stein vote so that I can say I did all I could.

Beer is generally bitter, IPA tends to be higher % of alcohol as well, comparable to a dry beer.

What kind of beer do you like? Blonde?

Study plan for the zombie apocalypse and free ponies for everyone like why are we not voting for him

Drinking some pure honey mead. BTW OP you look disturbingly my like my mentally ill step brother who is across the room from me on his computer

A-fucking-men Sup Forumsrother

Doin doin the best I can for right now man. Haha
How are you?

Ehpp.. just broke the seal. Pissin' all night now, ffs

I DRINK WATER NIGGA, FUCK THE DEVILS TAINT YOU WHITEY. FUCK ALCOHOLIS THE DEVILS NECTAR.

whooofh, that stuff'll do ya, especially back in the day.. what flavor?
Goddammit, I hate getting old~
and it almost fizzled up there!
blurgh, Everclear is the goddamn devil.. still, OOH, what a kick!
nice combo! same old, same old, thinking about moving to my own place after the lease is up, beginning some... projects
Ha! no big deal, you take care while you can though.
WHAT IS A MAN? seriously, I'm curious.
holy shit, I ain't seen that boot-wearing son of a bitch in years..
I hate when that happens!

Solid tunes buddy

Hell yeah dude Ricky is my hero

cheers dude, good to see you again

I've drank Everclear straight. It was not a good night..or next day, or next night.

Are you in the bay area, lets meet up and drink steel reserves until we see monkies

Fuck you. We have fun here. Bitch.

that's refreshing, I'd rather not look like Boris the Monster or that nigga from GTA:SA for once~

I hate summer fags

third party votes are a wasted vote unfortunately, the two party duopoly has it rigged. we need ranked choice voting so a third party vote is not a wasted vote. Al Gore would have won hugely with ranked choice voting and America would be way better off, instead of the road to hell that cretinous alcoholic bushie drove us down