Why do you suck at league?

Why do you suck at league?

idk i've been diamond 3 for ages now and still suck

Because im a bronze faggot

Bump for interest. I too would like to know why it tickles when I touch my peepee.

Bump for interest. I too would like to know why it tickles when I touch my peepee.

>tfw trying to carry GF out of silver
>tfw she only feeds and gets pissed

feelsbadman

I want to suck Yui

Why are you people still playing this. Mobas are dead. Have ya heard of overwatch? I got bored of it but at least im trying new stuff

because the game is cancer
>guy can literally clone you, then any damage the clone takes you takes
???????

Because the game is bad and you are bad.

fucking niggers lmao

Because i just started playing only lvl 7

my cs game is terribad