So my best friend of of 18 years, a man whom I could have easily could my brother any other day of the week...

So my best friend of of 18 years, a man whom I could have easily could my brother any other day of the week. Has truly just completely fucked me over. Three months before my wedding decides that he can no longer be my best man. Why does it always feel like the ones closest to us want to fuck us over the hardest?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10865687
twitter.com/AnonBabble

strawpoll.me/10865687

well?

What if he just doesn't like weddings?

He's feeling guilty about fucking your soon to be wife.

/thread

Hmmm good point, maybe I should start uninviting everyone. No one really likes weddings anyways.

Bro don't do that maybe he just doesn't want to go because people are there possibly people he won't get along with or In general don't like

Nah it's because he can't afford a plane ticket, from Brunei. The wedding is in the UK.

Don't blame him, blame the cost of air travel

So get another best man. Easy.

>bro isn't down with something that is a forced obligation.
>be a faggot about it

Sounds like you are the shit friend.

Close race!

I'm unemployed but if he called me out to be his best man in Brunei I know I would find that money. I thought we was closer than this.

fuck that, I hate weddings.

Forced obligation to which he could have said no to a year ago, which would have lead to no issues.

I do have a backup, but I just don't want him feeling like the second best choice.

get him to bring a kilo of smack back and pay for it that way faggot

dude fucked your fiance, user, guaranteed

Love it, thank you I needed that smile Sup Forumsro.

>my best friend doesn't have the money to attend my wedding
>wow what a piece shit, how can he ruin my life and do this to me?

Are you sure you aren't the bride, OP?

Shit happens. doesn't mean you need to be a fag about it.

One of my best friends whom I met in the military didn't come to my wedding after being invited.

Oh well.

I had my best friend fuck my girlfriend and neither of them told me about it. I had to find out after years of it happening. That's getting fucked over.