Tell me your movie ideas Sup Forums

Tell me your movie ideas Sup Forums.

full CGI, orcs fight humans
and magic shit

I want a movie where a guy get superpowers and has to stop another guy from taking over/destroying the world.

an animated film with talking animals on a wacky adventure

stand by me, 25 years later.

Violent serial killer kills all women and gets away with it

I think I have a good idea for a movie though I havent put to much thought into it besides how it will play out

poop back and forth forever

skeleton philosophers

I wrote a very literal spaghetti western about an insecure Italian man who sold pasta to outlaws and was taken hostage by an unjust sheriff to starve the gang forcing them out of hiding. That was an idea that happened because of cocaine.

I have a script about a robot that falls in love with a girl from a village near by. It takes place in the post Apocalypse.

It's about narratives that people form to make sense of their lives.

BIG

BLACK

A movie that explores the history of philosophy through the lens of cute girls.

a poop and a peep meet in the sewers and defy customs by falling in love

A deliciously retro, live-action Pokemon film that follows Ash through his Indigo League days. Complete with cast and crew.

DINGUS

a very smart, attractive, competent white woman saves a smart, athletic black man from the evil grips of a dumb, unattractive white man who is keeping him in a dungeon full of zombies that can only be killed by a laser gun, that only our heroine can wield. but, she has to travel back in time to obtain the laser gun... fortunately, she is a time machine builder in her spare time

would pay all my money.

You have my attention. Pitch it to me. How would the philosophy of Plato be portrayed?

lol

A man's day (possibly last day) is recounted by the pack of cigarettes he buys at the beginning of the day.

Basically it would be framed by what # cigarette he's on out of a pack of 20. Only showing you the pieces of his day when he's smoking. There would be clear time gaps via how much daylight is left or what events would be occurring. He shares a few of the cigs throughout the day and those would be crucial story points or the begging/ends of acts. (Would be framed as like cig 18/19)

Clearly the viewer misses certain pieces of information that happen while the main character isn't smoking thus allowing big reveals for things the main character already knows.

I think I posted this before, but whatever
Man becomes obsessed with aging actress at a young age, and devotes his life to making a time machine to go back and seduce her. He then has to choose between his own selfish desires, and the good part of him wanting her to be happy. Sort of Groundhog Day meets Back to the Future type thing, but with more feels and less incest.

The main girl, Socratea is meeting up with her friend Euthyphria when she makes a statement about Holiness but Socratea isn't taking any of that shit so she karate chops Euthyphria in half and says "you don't seem to know jack shit about Holiness"

A dark comedy about a loving woman and a man that feels other's pain centered directly to his nuts

>Autist pines over some bitchy petty slut girl

>Girl sends Autist a snapchat with cum on her face saying "you still want to ask me out?"

>Autist tells Girl's ex-bf, who sets the autist up with a good friend of the girl to get back at her.

>Sends a snap with his dick in the friend's mouth: "Actually, I think I'm over it"

>Word gets around that the autist fucked that friend, he becomes more popular and banging chicks left and right

>Girl, not wanting to be outdone, becomes an absolute turboslut

>they keep attempting to outdo each other, relaying their encounters through snaps, instagram, twitter, whatever the fuck.

Could be a decent gross-out comedy if you pulled it off right.

You have lost my attention.

>Sup Forums builds a time machine

This is a very interesting premise. You'd have to really nail the script writing for it to work though.

Pootie Tang 10 years later

Big Robots

The ghost of Robin Williams haunts the Comedy Cellar

Civil Revolution... In Tasmania

Me, myself and I all with different genres. One of them its a Nazi.

alien civilization lives underwater. they want to build a ship to explore the surface. they finally do and when they reach the surface, what do they see? holy shit, its the statue of liberty

True Detective meets Lost in Translation. Set in a rural area of the Central African Republic.

If I was 14, I'd think this was amazing

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

WILL
FIND
A
WAY

A movie were an a generic musclebound protagonist and his forgettable squad have to fight Russian-Chinese to stop the nukes and for freedom. I call it Call of Battlezone: Modern Future Danger III (it starts at III.)

lots of 14yo out there to pay me millions for my amazing movie

Nice try, Jew. You're not getting my braingold.

I'm not sure if this is better as just 3 totally different movies or the 3 acts of 1 movie, but I imagined this as 1 movie.

Act I: We meet the final generation of space colonists as their ship approaches its destination planet. Most of our focus is on the younger people who are fascinated with the idea of living off-ship, in the "real outdoors," and being the founders of a new planet's human population. The initial colonization goes successfully, everything is perfect, and we follow a lot of the youth as they venture into the wilderness, while some of the older people do as well, and most others are busy building the first towns, which will eventually become the first major city.

Act II: There may or may not be a time jump, but we see where the initial stage of this new society is going. Since this is far in the future, and they have such advanced technology, those who decided to live more disconnected from the larger whole, more out in the wilderness, explore rather fearlessly, since none of the wildlife can really harm them, and (sci-fi plot device) they can't really get sick either. So we have this populace of "wild people" that are only capable of being so on this new planet by exploiting the benefits of certain advanced technology. They think of themselves as "connecting with nature" when it's all pretty hypocritical, and we get this sense that at some point, they're going to get themselves into trouble.

ACT III: A group of youth end up discovering some sort of large alien structure. Feeling rather invincible, they break into the structure, thinking nothing can keep them out. Rather predictably, the reality is that the structure is meant to keep something contained. Something bad. I never decided where the story goes after this. But to not be a shit ending, it would need to be something cool, creative, and if you're clever enough, legitimately terrifying.

thats the dumbest shit ive read, but id probably see it

It's a parody on thwae dumbass war video games nowadays.

Meteor Strikes the earth Spewing forth Aliens.
END OF THE WORLD SHIT.
they aren't the smart type they're the vicious beast type. Mostly stick to the oceans, Trash all the Cables, Smaller ones on Lands, Coastal towns get ravaged by them frequently.
Satellites got knocked out when the Meteors rained down.
Communication and trade between countries is knocked out.

Eventually, after a few years, the world starts talking to each other, Everyone's sorting their shit out, like HORRIBLE stuff has happened in the countries, but everyone is adapting to new life. The beasts own the seas. Armored war ships occasionally go Fishing for them, so they're killable, but with unreliable navigation and communication its hard to tell what happens out at sea.

Everyone in the world seems to be sorting themselves out. Trade is flourishing, and although each country may have changed how they operate for the most part, everyones doing okay and life has returned to normal.
Except America.
No one has heard from America.
Anything since it all began.

A Taskforce is sent over from Europe, through Russia to Alaska to find out what has happened to America.

Pretty much, as soon as this happened America closed all it's borders, Built a wall and spent the last few years going full batshit insane Post Apocalyptic with factions having all sorts of wild theories about whats going on everything from "It's the Rapture" to "Commies are invading" to "ISIS BIOWEAPONS" to "Aliens are mind controlling you, You could look like anyone" to "It's ALL a plot by obama to take our guns"
America is pretty much self destructing,
Like Pick your poison, There is PLENTY of shit that could set you off.
And with all the media and all the movies about alien invasions and disasters happening in the USA the population have it in their head they're the center of it.
The Canadians are fine,
America wouldn't let them cross their borders but they've just kept on doing their thing.

Y'know, if this were actually well-crafted and made by guys who really like the games but know there's inherent flaws in them, this could be fucking hilarious. Make it a really subtle parody, where it's just like a regular war game but all ridiculous shit (i.e; Press F to Pay Respects) is amped up to 11.

The Black Dynamite of War Vidya. You're on to something bucko.

Step 1: no blood.

It starts out as a horror slasher but about 10 or 15 minutes in, the killer loses his weapon and has to survive the teenagers trying to kill him.

Bingo.

Also, exploit the hell out of the grey and brown meme.

this is the basic premise of You're Next

An autistic guy and a post-grad medical student team up to solve a conspiracy centering around a secret government program aimed at "giving soldiers better sleep" with reasons to assume it is connected to them on account of seemingly immortal people who were almost claimed by the government before being untimely killed by the autist.

Some people of a small town, suddenly lose their shadow. Doctors and scientists have no idea why, but it seems to be contagious. The contagion spreads trough the country, with the government not sure if they should start a quarantine, since except the shadow loss, affected individuals had no other symptoms.

The movie follows several people, a deaf-mute teenager who people believe to be "Patient Zero". A religious leader who thinks the loss of shadow is a sign on impending doom and tries to isolate his followers from the world. A young girl who seems immune, she keeps her shadow long after everyone on her city lost theirs.

In the end, everyone loses their shadow, except for the girl, who ends up being treated as a religious "totem", with some revering her as a God and others thinking she's a Demon who must be killed.

best thread in the history of Sup Forums

Set in a random town in 'murica:
A criminal gang who do criminal shit
It is slowly revealed step by step that the gang is entierly composed of undercover agents from different agencies
A massive clusterfuck ensues

Tone: "serious" comedy, not like Anchorman but more like Fargo. Preferably with top tier The Thick Of It-style banter

Will Ferrell is a higher up in management for a minor league Football team, he's incredibly lazy and has little passion for the sport. He resorts to using underhanded tactics to try and put his team in a favourable position gets outed and is fired from his position.

Will Ferrel goes on a drinking binge and goes on an hallucinogenic trip via petrol sniffing with an Indigenous Australian who teaches him about Australian Rules football. Will Ferrel needs to make ends gets a team started, with wacky results. He learns to love the sport and finally has passion for his team of misfits who make it to the big stage on a nationally televised match.

That's not an ending, that's a shitty cliffhanger.

Great premise. I'd watch it.

It's like Airplane but with blacks

I like doing names.

>Marinara Sunset
>Love 1.0
Also it sounds like Wall-E
>So Progressive!
>Last One, I Swear
>Bad Feels
>The Liberation Front
>Pa2tie Tang
>The Big Guys
>What Was That?
>The Devil's Growl
>The Fourth Rick
>4-Sea
I'm really proud of this one, it has so many layers.
>Wish You Were Here
It could be a quarantined human with a deformative space parasite. Kind of like those eyeball worms that infect the snails.
>>What So Proudly We Hailed
>69760598
>Ultrasound
>No More Handpuppets
>Friendly Fire